TPUSA highschool studdent: teachers triggered by America is the greatest country signs

When your a communist in the US you try stunts like this and these leftist stupid fks even the idiots on here lmfao omfg they have no idea how dumb they are do they lol!!
YOU LEFTIST MENTAL FK TEACHERS ARE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM---------
YOU LEFTIST C***T COUNSELORS WHO GET OFF FORCING OTHERS TO THINK LIKE YOU AS YOU BASTARDS CALL IT " COUNSELING" your brainwashing control freaks!!

I never stop being amused by you calling other people mental cases

View attachment 264107

FK U A H

“Absolutely pathetic to attack teachers for standing up to these racist, sexist, bullies who are brainwashed by their Republican parents,” tweeted Brookhart, according to a recent report by the Hartford Courant.

Brookhart has since removed her tweet amid Romano’s calls for her resignation.

TPUSA High School Student: Teachers Triggered by 'America Is the Greatest Country' Signs | Breitbart

AND FK U AGAIN A H!!

View attachment 264116

CT GOP on Twitter
Now you throw in another school on the thread trying to get away from the problems with your original school BS story?

Dan Gallipoli, a student and Turning Point USA chapter president at West Haven High School in Connecticut, told Breitbart News that teachers and administrators at his school got offended over TPUSA signs that read “America is the greatest country in the world.” The conservative student spoke to host Alex Marlow in a Wednesday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily for the show’s weekly TPUSA campus report segment.

TPUSA High School Student: Teachers Triggered by ‘America Is the Greatest Country’ Signs

When your a communist in the US you try stunts like this and these leftist stupid fks even the idiots on here lmfao omfg they have no idea how dumb they are do they lol!!
YOU LEFTIST MENTAL FK TEACHERS ARE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM---------
YOU LEFTIST C***T COUNSELORS WHO GET OFF FORCING OTHERS TO THINK LIKE YOU AS YOU BASTARDS CALL IT " COUNSELING" your brainwashing control freaks!!
Turning Point USA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization founded on June 5, 2012 by Charlie Kirk. The organization’s mission is to identify, educate, train, and organize students to promote the principles of freedom, free markets, and limited government.

Since the founding, Turning Point USA has embarked on a mission to build the most organized, active, and powerful conservative grassroots activist network on college campuses across the country. With a presence on over 1,300 college campuses and high schools across the country, Turning Point USA is the largest and fastest growing youth organization in America.
About Turning Point USA - Turning Point USA

I doubt very seriously that people employed by a known private college that is a training ground for conservatives only would have any teacher get mad at signs conservatives have made?
It's the teachers at West Haven High School that were allegedly "triggered", Moonie...try to keep up!
I see you can't read dipshit, carry on

I doubt very seriously that people employed by a known private college that is a training ground for conservatives only would have any teacher get mad at signs conservatives have made?

My reading comprehension is fine, Moonie...you on the other hand seem to think that West Haven High School is a private college! It's at that HIGH SCHOOL that teachers were "triggered". Duh?

In 1968 West Haven was the Connecticut state football champion. I wonder if a banner saying they were the greatest in the state would offend them?
Is it as fake as this story?
You could look it up. And don't doubt what you don't know.
You have a hard time deciphering between yes and no?
Yes the championship is true-I was there. No, I was not there for the triggering.

Forum List

Back