Town halls gone wild

ozzmdj

Jul 9, 2009
Wolf Creek, Missouri
“I had felt they would be pointless,” Rep. Tim Bishop (D-N.Y.) told POLITICO, referring to his recent decision to temporarily suspend the events in his Long Island district. “There is no point in meeting with my constituents and [to] listen to them and have them listen to you if what is basically an unruly mob prevents you from having an intelligent conversation.”

Run but you can't hide Democrats.....2010:clap2:Town halls gone wild - Yahoo! News

I'm going to camp out in front of my polling place just to make sure I'm one of the first who gets to vote in my district. No incumbents will get my vote. Time for new blood in DC. Somebody that had a clue would be nice...

Will you be wearing a black panther uniform? Or a white hood? Try it. It's legal now.:razz:

Voting out incumbents is not such a bad idea, but we now know how naive inexperienced politicians can be.

I'm going to camp out in front of my polling place just to make sure I'm one of the first who gets to vote in my district. No incumbents will get my vote. Time for new blood in DC. Somebody that had a clue would be nice...

Coming from someone from Illinois I will agree with you. The biggest problem in your great state is the Democrats that run it.

Here is one.......[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74qCrUu7Krk]YouTube - Town Hall Meeting-"Obama Birth Certificate"[/ame]

“I had felt they would be pointless,” Rep. Tim Bishop (D-N.Y.) told POLITICO, referring to his recent decision to temporarily suspend the events in his Long Island district. “There is no point in meeting with my constituents and [to] listen to them and have them listen to you if what is basically an unruly mob prevents you from having an intelligent conversation.”

Run but you can't hide Democrats.....2010:clap2:Town halls gone wild - Yahoo! News

This guy strikes me as a total idiot.

This guy strikes me as a total idiot.

Who was the last Democrat from N.Y. that wasn't a idiot:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn71-wNccsw&feature=related]YouTube - Claire McCaskill's Office Holds Town Hall-- Tea Party Breaks Out[/ame]

Will you be wearing a black panther uniform? Or a white hood? Try it. It's legal now.:razz:

Voting out incumbents is not such a bad idea, but we now know how naive inexperienced politicians can be.
More projection. Poor GOP.

torches_and_pitchforks.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8UjY3YDlwA]YouTube - Lloyd Doggett's meeting on Obamacare in south Austin, TX, 1 Aug 2009[/ame]

Forum List

Back