Town Cancels 70 yr.Tradition of Christmas Parade Because of Lefty Hate Groups

What the hell does that have to do with the 1st Amendment..........
........those that cherry pick when and where it will be allowed are a bunch of frauds. Same with your fweedumb.
Another poster boy for who doesn't understand the 1st Amendment.
So why haven't I seen a single poster on here attacking the town for violating the first amendment rights of neo-confederates?? Protestors didn't cancel the parade...the town did....

and for those disingenuous folks like yourself who want to pretend they don't know what neo-confeds are....they are revisionist history buffs who want to rewrite what the Confederacy was -- because they lost then, and they lost now...maybe that is why those confederate daughters named their revisionist campaign the lost cause....
Do these longingly conducted Civil War reenactments end the same way all the time? And secondly, is Mitch McConnell permanently stuck in a Civil War reenactment in his own addled mind?
I've never been to a Civil War reenactment.............tell me about the ones that are historically incorrect.

Did the Reenactments that they did on say Gettysburg make the South win that battle........or did the reenactment end Historically correct............aka.........are you saying the reenactments are revisionist History........LOL
American history is revisionistically whitewashed yeah. You that unaware?

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Wake Forest, N.C., cancels Christmas parade because of potential protests over Confederate symbols - CNN

Good it not a place for the Sons & Daughters of the Confederacy to be in a Christmas parade.
Just who the fuck are you to say what is good and what isn't, you sanctimonious asshole? And just how much have you personally put into society other that run your mouth?

........those that cherry pick when and where it will be allowed are a bunch of frauds. Same with your fweedumb.
So why haven't I seen a single poster on here attacking the town for violating the first amendment rights of neo-confederates??

and for those disingenuous folks like yourself who want to pretend they don't know what neo-confeds are....they are revisionist history buffs who want to rewrite what the Confederacy was -- because they lost then, and they lost now...maybe that is why those confederate daughters named their revisionist campaign the lost cause....
BS.............You are chasing a Narrative......and doing the Racist Rant.........The 1st Amendment applies to all or none.

Which side gets to select who can have a parade or not..........Have you decided to be the Authoritarian who decides who can have a parade or a speech.

Again.........this issue is about the 1st Amendment........the rest is all political Narratives and Opinions.
Then it clearly applies to no one in america. The end.
LOL ...............thank you for proving my point that you don't know squat about the 1st Amendment.

Well done.

So why haven't I seen a single poster on here attacking the town for violating the first amendment rights of neo-confederates?? Protestors didn't cancel the parade...the town did....

Do these longingly conducted Civil War reenactments end the same way all the time? And secondly, is Mitch McConnell permanently stuck in a Civil War reenactment in his own addled mind?
I've never been to a Civil War reenactment.............tell me about the ones that are historically incorrect.

Did the Reenactments that they did on say Gettysburg make the South win that battle........or did the reenactment end Historically correct............aka.........are you saying the reenactments are revisionist History........LOL
And where is your proof Mr. Troll...........which Civil War battles have been wrongfully reenacted........hmmm.

Which one with evidence of that.

So why haven't I seen a single poster on here attacking the town for violating the first amendment rights of neo-confederates??

BS.............You are chasing a Narrative......and doing the Racist Rant.........The 1st Amendment applies to all or none.

Which side gets to select who can have a parade or not..........Have you decided to be the Authoritarian who decides who can have a parade or a speech.

Again.........this issue is about the 1st Amendment........the rest is all political Narratives and Opinions.
LOL ...............thank you for proving my point that you don't know squat about the 1st Amendment.

Well done.
It means you are free to continue soiling yourself in public over some town having a local debate about a fucking parade.

And where is your proof Mr. Troll...........which Civil War battles have been wrongfully reenacted........hmmm.

Oh, we're off the 1st amendment now?

Well done.
It means you are free to continue soiling yourself in public over some town having a local debate about a fucking parade.
I'm not soiling myself................The ones bitching in here.........well is quite frankly you..........

I again ask you is this a 1st Amendment issue........yes or no..........and do you support the 1st Amendment only when you agree.............

Take the Westboro Baptist asshats..........who yell and protest families of fallen soldiers taking their dead to be buried from War..........I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire..........but under the 1st assholes have a right to be assholes................

LOL............nice spin troll.........you made a comment and I responded ..........so again....which reenactments are historically incorrect.........

Well done.
I'm not soiling myself................The ones bitching in here.........well is quite frankly you..........

I again ask you is this a 1st Amendment issue........yes or no..........and do you support the 1st Amendment only when you agree.............

Take the Westboro Baptist asshats..........who yell and protest families of fallen soldiers taking their dead to be buried from War..........I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire..........but under the 1st assholes have a right to be assholes................
Who said you can't be an asshole?

LOL............nice spin troll.........you made a comment and I responded ..........so again....which reenactments are historically incorrect.........
You seem to have forgotten what you think you're responding too. Let's review shall we?

"Do these longingly conducted Civil War reenactments end the same way all the time? And secondly, is Mitch McConnell permanently stuck in a Civil War reenactment in his own addled mind?"

I do not want to mistake or infringe upon your fwee spleech so can we move forward on the premise that you're specifically referring to the "Do these longingly conducted Civil War reenactments end the same way all the time?" bit?

That looks more like a query to me, and since you've self-admittedly "never been to a Civil War reenactment", a simple "I do not know either" will suffice. Cheers.

Actually, the Confederates were exonerated of treason- even President Jeff Davis, who was the last exonerated, by liberal icon Jimmy Carter.

They should have all been hung for Treason... and every history book should pound into kid's heads that Slavery was a crime against humanity.

The 2nd part, every history book opposing the institution of slavery, is already accomplished.

But the first part can certainly still be achieved, the Trial of Formosus in 897 gives the precedence of digging up the remains of the dead and trying them for crimes while they are living.

Although there are no rebel soldiers left, their remains can be dug up , and thrown into the Potomac as Formosus' were thrown into the Tiber.

There are numerous confederate soldiers in graveyards across the fruited plain, both in the North as well as South. Pledging desecration should be a top priority of the Democrat Platform of 2020.

Although, be truthful, Joe. Your real beef isn't with the dead rebels who failed in their revolt, but with the living Deplorables led by Donaldus Magnus , who actually succeeded in revolting against the Liberal Elitist Insiders you serve.

I have had it with this War on Christmas!

Now, liberals won’t even let you fly the Confederate Flag to honor the baby Jesus
The group does not fly the Confederate Battle Flag but the flag of the Confederacy. But we know they didn’t have Christmas in the former Soviet Union so we therefore can deduce that you do not celebrate Christmas.
You can’t honor the baby Jesus without whistling Dixie
Those Dixie whistlers gave a black girl a scholarship. Your hate groups go after chick fil a, so now they don't give to the red cross anymore. Thusands of poor children will have presents on Christmas. Thanks to leftist gay hate groups.
Look at us!
We ain’t prejudice anymore, we gave a scholarship to a Darkie

Now Children, let’s all honor the great confederacy
So your would rather that girl just work minimum wage jobs the rest of her life? Got it.

I would rather defenders of the confederacy just go away

Oh bullshit, your founders set up a charade in which ONLY white males of the aristocracy even had representation.

If all they wanted was to celebrate a win, they could simply reenact the battles the South won.

If all they wanted was to celebrate a win, they could simply reenact the battles the South won.
Do they?

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. On my recommendation. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Wake Forest, N.C., cancels Christmas parade because of potential protests over Confederate symbols - CNN
What does the Confederate flag have to do with the baby Jesus?

Maybe they are Christians?

Jesus did not die on the cross so that slavery would be protected

The group does not fly the Confederate Battle Flag but the flag of the Confederacy. But we know they didn’t have Christmas in the former Soviet Union so we therefore can deduce that you do not celebrate Christmas.
Those Dixie whistlers gave a black girl a scholarship. Your hate groups go after chick fil a, so now they don't give to the red cross anymore. Thusands of poor children will have presents on Christmas. Thanks to leftist gay hate groups.
Look at us!

So your would rather that girl just work minimum wage jobs the rest of her life? Got it.

Go where? America is the country which was divided in the Great War of Northern Aggression, and where most of the survivors' descendants are.

Look at us!

That's your opinion. So you would just rather the black girl, not go to college?

Do they?

I really don't know. I've been to a grand total of one.

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. On my recommendation. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Lefties hate Christmas. Christmas is a Christian holiday, and Christianity is the polar opposite of all that lefties stand for.
Tell us again why you hate Christmas.

Forum List

Back