Tough Writing Satire These Days

Conservatives always fail so hard at satire, and the funny thing is how they don't understand why.
1649442747136.png

Caution: Reading this thread will cause one to shake one's head in disbelief at the rotten attempts at a comedy sketch.

Caution: Reading this thread will cause one to shake one's head in disbelief at the rotten attempts at a comedy sketch.
I am surprised with your sense of humor that you did not find it hilarious.

I LOL'd when I saw it. I thought it was quite witty. So funny, that I posted a dupe thread by mistake (sorry OP, we think alike).

The events they mentioned as so astoundingly absurd that no one would actually believe happened, all actually happened.

The world is literally a joke you can;t make up these days.

Translation: It's way over your head and you don't appreciate normal people laughing and pointing at you like you're some kind of freak show....
We understand conservative "humor", in the exact same way we understand a 3-year-old boy making toilet jokes. We're just gobsmacked that supposed grownups think it's a knee-slapper.

You may not be sophisticated enough for this kind of humor, but watching communist A completely blow off communist B is some funny shit. Fucking disgraceful for your cult, I get it, but normal people see the humor in it. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back