Tough questions for Lbs

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
All contributions to this thread should ask a question about what liberals have great logical difficulty trying to “answer.”

1. One of the recent entries: DEFINE “woman.”

2. Can a biological male be a “birthing person?” (What the fuck is a birthing person?)

3. How does a few hundred more billion dollars being spent by the US Government help (in any way) trying to LOWER inflation?

4. If you raise the taxes on a corporation, can you deny that every penny of those additional costs or manufacture and supply WILL be passed along to the consumers?

4b. Can any lib cite three historical incidents where the additional cost of taxation wasn’t passed along to a corporation’s consumer?

4c. Therefore, can any lib justify raising corporate taxes when you know (or should know) that the taxes (being passed along to the consumer) means that the new tax is really just a cynical way to make people pay more taxes?

((( to be continued? Or maybe moved? )))

All contributions to this thread should ask a question about what liberals have great logical difficulty trying to “answer.”

2. Can a biological male be a “birthing person?” (What the fuck is a birthing person?)

3. How does a few hundred more billion dollars being spent by the US Government help (in any way) trying to LOWER inflation?

4. If you raise the taxes on a corporation, can you deny that every penny of those additional costs or manufacture and supply WILL be passed along to the consumers?

4b. Can any lib cite three historical incidents where the additional cost of taxation wasn’t passed along to a corporation’s consumer?

4c. Therefore, can any lib justify raising corporate taxes when you know (or should know) that the taxes (being passed along to the consumer) means that the new tax is really just a cynical way to make people pay more taxes?

"Woman" is a song by John Lennon.

I'm no Lib, but I will try my best ..........

Woman definition.png

It lowers OTHER countries inflation rates. They NEVER said it would lower OUR inflation rates.

LMAO.........companies raise prices REGARDLESS of taxes. Just cause they "felt like it".

1774 - the boycott of British Parliament, 1775 - the American Revolution, 1776 - Declaration of Independence.

It's also how greedy, corrupt corporations underhandedly triple prices for no reason. But have no fear, the politicians get their cuts, as the people will keep paying more since they are nothing but brainless sheeples.

I'm no Lib, but I will try my best ..........

View attachment 696687

It lowers OTHER countries inflation rates. They NEVER said it would lower OUR inflation rates.

LMAO.........companies raise prices REGARDLESS of taxes. Just cause they "felt like it".

1774 - the boycott of British Parliament, 1775 - the American Revolution, 1776 - Declaration of Independence.

It's also how greedy, corrupt corporations underhandedly triple prices for no reason. But have no fear, the politicians get their cuts, as the people will keep paying more since they are nothing but brainless sheeples.
Now I’m suspicious. Some of those answers suggest you may be a poseur; an agent provocateur, a spy, a fifth columnist or worse (if there is a worse).

But either way, I’m gonna have to throw the flag, award a penalty and eject you from the game. You failed to answer the questions actually asked. And if you (as you claim) are not a liberal, then your input didn’t come from a qualified invited responder.

Expecting these leftist pos to be honest about anything? It will NEVER happen. The sun will burn out first.

If you raise the taxes on a corporation, can you deny that every penny of those additional costs or manufacture and supply WILL be passed along to the consumers?

I deny that
Corporate profits are not a zero sum game with the consumer footing the bill

The market will determine the price of goods and services not the desires for corporate profits

I deny that
Corporate profits are not a zero sum game with the consumer footing the bill

The market will determine the price of goods and services not the desires for corporate profits
The prices will remain the same where the super poor shop...Walmart and 99 cent stores, for instance.

Forum List

Back