Total eclispe

THAT has never happened since we became a country. It will never happen again (this country will be long gone when it happens again.)
I didn't say a word about the creator. I told you, and I'm telling you again, that you are misinformed. I have linked info from credible sources that there will be 68 more total eclipses visible on earth in this century. Indeed there will be another total eclipse visible in the US in 2044. You are believing too much msm hype. Total Solar Eclipse on August 22–23, 2044: Path Map and Times

Have the press asked Biden about solar eclipse? I am laughing already just thinking about how Biden will answer.

Sure. An event that happens every few years regardless of what happens on earth is more important than the decision to reject the man and party that is walking us down the road to destruction. You're an idiot.
There isn't even a decent choice in November. Irrefutable fact. I'm sitting it out.

This is from SW of Indianapolis at 3 PM facing south…

IMG_1627.jpeg

Nope this hasn't happened in American history and won't happen again for 300 years
Happened in 2017.

it will happen again in 2044 and 2045.

Forum List

Back