" Total and Complete Vindication"

Trump claimed Comey told him three times that hr wasn't under investigation. - comey confirmed it.

Trump claimed he didn't obstruct or impede the investigation. - Comey not only confirmed it, he added that Trump specifically wanted to know if any of his admin was working with Russia.

Trump claimed Comey wasn't fit to continue as direct - Comey confirmed it with his leaking government documents and perjury.

How is that not total vindication? Are you seriously going to claim that trump is being impeached because he said comey wanted to have dinner and comey said it was trump? Get real.
Straight from the Trump playbook... totally ignoring that Trump lied about shutting down the Flynn investigation. And that Comey requested a dinner to save his job.
And that it was a total lie that the FBI was disorganized, a mess and Comey didn't have the respect of the agency.
You guys crack me up.

Comey testified that trump didn't try to shut down the Flynn investigation. How is that a lie?

Btw trump is the president he has the authority to shut down investigations id he chooses to.

Comey explained, and Sen. Harris punctuated it when she commented about the Robber holding a gun to a victims head and saying, "I hope you give me your wallet."

Under what authority do you believe a president has the ability to shut down an investigation? I suggest you read Art. II carefully.

He is the executive he has discretion not to mention the pardon

No one is above the law, not even The President.

In Clinton v. Jones POTUS was deemed to have no immunity from Civil Law Litigation.

It seems to me that this finding may come back to haunt President Trump, for misdemeanors and high crimes are generally viewed as more egregious than civil infractions. IF he is tied, before or after the fact, of any collusion by members of his Administration, inner circle or family member he could be found culpable.

It would put the H. or Rep. and in particular Speaker Ryan on a very hot seat.
Civil litigation is irrelevant. We are talking criminal proceedings and we aren't talking against the president.

The president is the executive. As such he has discretion on whom the doj and FBI investigate. Which is why prosecution of the president and his circle is usually prosecuted outside the normal chain of command with a special prosecutor/counsel.

Do you have any idea how many prosecutors across the country would be guilty of obstruction if your interpretation of the statute is adopted?

The fact is he could end the investigation into Flynn today by exercising his pardon power as well. It would cost him politically but he could just like Ford pardoned Nixon.

I don't think its possible for the president to commit obstruction in the normal course of his duties. You'd have to do something like Clinton did and manufacture evidence to get an obstruction charge.

Trump lied about Flynn's obstruction try
Trump lied about calling Russia case a hoax
Trump lied about why Comey was fired
Trump even lied about saying Comey asked to come to dinner with him.

Or as the insane madman in the White House interprets it:
" Total and complete vindication."

Comey admits no collusion
Comey admits Trump not under investigation
Comey admits Trump never under investigation
Comey admits no pressure to end the investigation
Comey admits no obstruction
Comey admits to leaking classified documents

I see your point, Trump was indeed vindicated.
Why are you omitting the areas where Tramp did lie?
That's so fraudulent of you.

Because they are irrelevant to any possible pending charges. Also because Comey hurt his credibility lying about why he leaked the documents yesterday. When it comes to he said he said neither has any credibility.

Which is why we can only absolutely rely on the points both sides agree on. All others produce reasonable doubt.

Welcome to the real world. The Magic Negro lied for 8 years, hell they ALL do.
False equivalency. No Barack Obama did not lie for 8 years. Want proof?
The fact you dweebs keep repeating the same things you think he lied about. The very few.
Over 500 lies of DT has been documented just since Jan 20.
No one has the patience to document all of the lies from 2015- 2016.

But this thread is about the lies the slimey bastard made concerning Comey and then claiming VINDICATION. Even Nixon is cringing in his grave over the audacity and psychosis of DT's.
Think he lied about? When didn't Obama lie? Start with health care.
hows about reverend wright!! BLM, the red line in the sand. and on, and on.
Don't forget 57 states.

I see you got your scumbag pills refilled and are stalking me in overtime.

Such a pathetic troll you.. But hey, you SURE the fuck can't go toe to toe with me, so stalking is all you have...

57 states wasn't a lie, Obama just really is that ignorant.

Uncensored is a liar - it maybe pathological or he is a biddable fool, or knowingly malicious and mendacious.
False equivalency. No Barack Obama did not lie for 8 years. Want proof?
The fact you dweebs keep repeating the same things you think he lied about. The very few.
Over 500 lies of DT has been documented just since Jan 20.
No one has the patience to document all of the lies from 2015- 2016.

But this thread is about the lies the slimey bastard made concerning Comey and then claiming VINDICATION. Even Nixon is cringing in his grave over the audacity and psychosis of DT's.
Think he lied about? When didn't Obama lie? Start with health care.
hows about reverend wright!! BLM, the red line in the sand. and on, and on.
Don't forget 57 states.

And the core-men.

No he isn't. He just disagrees with you with facts you can't respond to.

Trump claimed Comey told him three times that hr wasn't under investigation. - comey confirmed it.

Trump claimed he didn't obstruct or impede the investigation. - Comey not only confirmed it, he added that Trump specifically wanted to know if any of his admin was working with Russia.

Trump claimed Comey wasn't fit to continue as direct - Comey confirmed it with his leaking government documents and perjury.

How is that not total vindication? Are you seriously going to claim that trump is being impeached because he said comey wanted to have dinner and comey said it was trump? Get real.
Straight from the Trump playbook... totally ignoring that Trump lied about shutting down the Flynn investigation. And that Comey requested a dinner to save his job.
And that it was a total lie that the FBI was disorganized, a mess and Comey didn't have the respect of the agency.
You guys crack me up.

Comey testified that trump didn't try to shut down the Flynn investigation. How is that a lie?

Btw trump is the president he has the authority to shut down investigations id he chooses to.
Hilarious you're still lying about this.
The liar in Chief asked Comey to shut down the investigation.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...mey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.amp.html

If he asked comey to shut down the case, why did tell him to find out whether any of his satellites were working with the Russians?

And why did Comey testify that trump never impeded the case?

Uncensored is a liar - it maybe pathological or he is a biddable fool, or knowingly malicious and mendacious.
It starts at the top and dribbles down to the bottom of the cess pool where his supporters dwell.
Trump is a confirmed pathological liar so he attracts like minded people.

I don't care why you are obsessed with him

Excuse me mister racist pants, I believe you mean Half Black Jesus, and Jesus don't EVER lie.

You guys crack me up.

Comey explained, and Sen. Harris punctuated it when she commented about the Robber holding a gun to a victims head and saying, "I hope you give me your wallet."

Under what authority do you believe a president has the ability to shut down an investigation? I suggest you read Art. II carefully.

You lil kids have lost it. This is done for everybody but nut jobs like you.

You talk'n to me? This (what?) is done for everybody? I'd expect a comment like yours to be written in crayon.

You guys crack me up.

He is the executive he has discretion not to mention the pardon

No one is above the law, not even The President.

In Clinton v. Jones POTUS was deemed to have no immunity from Civil Law Litigation.

It seems to me that this finding may come back to haunt President Trump, for misdemeanors and high crimes are generally viewed as more egregious than civil infractions. IF he is tied, before or after the fact, of any collusion by members of his Administration, inner circle or family member he could be found culpable.

It would put the H. or Rep. and in particular Speaker Ryan on a very hot seat.
Civil litigation is irrelevant. We are talking criminal proceedings and we aren't talking against the president.

The president is the executive. As such he has discretion on whom the doj and FBI investigate. Which is why prosecution of the president and his circle is usually prosecuted outside the normal chain of command with a special prosecutor/counsel.

Do you have any idea how many prosecutors across the country would be guilty of obstruction if your interpretation of the statute is adopted?

The fact is he could end the investigation into Flynn today by exercising his pardon power as well. It would cost him politically but he could just like Ford pardoned Nixon.

I don't think its possible for the president to commit obstruction in the normal course of his duties. You'd have to do something like Clinton did and manufacture evidence to get an obstruction charge.

You're posting an opinion, and it's not based on law or precedent. Consider for example:
{{meta.pageTitle}}

Besides being a liar, he is a crackpot who will exploit any angle - and venue to try to gain ground which is steadily slipping away from beneath his feet:

While Comey Calls Him A Liar, Trump Basks in Religious Right’s Adulation | Right Wing Watch

Amid these conservative Christians, Trump didn’t need to worry about hearing a discouraging word or being challenged about his habitual lying. “We love him because he is our friend,” said Reed. Trump returned the sentiment, saying, “You didn’t let me down and I will never, ever let you down, you know that.”

Trump cited the Bible, reading from a verse in Isaiah, as well as more vaguely stating:

[A]s the Bible tells us, we know that the truth will prevail, that God’s glorious wisdom will shine through, and that the good and decent people of this country will get the change they voted for and that they so richly deserve.

It would be nice if you could actually provide some evidence for your assertions other than the MSM who we have now heard from comey was lying. But that is something a reasonable person would require before making the sort of statements you made. And, as we all know. You're not reasonable.

It would be nice if you could actually provide some evidence for your assertions other than the MSM who we have now heard from comey was lying. But that is something a reasonable person would require before making the sort of statements you made. And, as we all know. You're not reasonable.

You've proved yourself to be a hack, and credibility is not on your side. Exactly what lie(s) do you accuse Mr. Comey of committing.

The more important question to you and others who do not see Trump as dangerous, why defend and support an authoritarian who has shown himself to be treacherous and deceitful?

Trump gets called a liar multiple times in a Senate Hearing by a former FBI Director and calls it a victory. His cult of brainwashed followers echoes and mimic the delusion just like they are doing in this thread.

In many ways, the US and Russia are at a kind of war with each other. Some are saying Russia is now our most serious and dangerous enemy and that indeed, the US and Russia are at war. Thanks to trump and his army of the brainwashed and delusional, the US is now losing the war against Russia. We were winning until he came into office.

You've proved yourself to be a hack, and credibility is not on your side. Exactly what lie(s) do you accuse Mr. Comey of committing.

The more important question to you and others who do not see Trump as dangerous, why defend and support an authoritarian who has shown himself to be treacherous and deceitful?

Oh? I'm a "hack" because I actually demand that before someone make a claim as serious as the ones made against the trumpster that they be able to provide some evidence for those claims? Whereas you, who don't, are supposedly pure as the driven snow?

Get real silly boy, the political hack is you who require NO support for any of the ridiculous claims made. When people would make stupid statements about obummer I required they be able to back them up otherwise the threads got shitcanned.

Guess what, I'm doing the same for trump. You, on the other hand, are not.

Which makes YOU, the political whore.

Are you referring to obummer?

Forum List

Back