Tory Defence Secretary welcomes Russia to Ukraine

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Essentially I agree that we shouldnt send troops to the Crimea. The last time we did so it was a fucking disaster.

But having said that I dont think we should be helping the Russians planning for this event. It seems to be reckless in the extreme. I shake my head and wonder how this idiot got the job.

Essentially I agree that we shouldnt send troops to the Crimea. The last time we did so it was a fucking disaster.

But having said that I dont think we should be helping the Russians planning for this event. It seems to be reckless in the extreme. I shake my head and wonder how this idiot got the job.
You guys, got problems with your leaders, having big mouths, just like here, don't you? They just don't know when it is in their own interests or their countries interests to just shut up and not comment, playing it close to the vest, rather than announcing to the world, do they?

You guys, got problems with your leaders, having big mouths, just like here, don't you? They just don't know when it is in their own interests or their countries interests to just shut up and not comment, playing it close to the vest, rather than announcing to the world, do they?
I just couldnt believe it. Unless, of course, the UK wants Russia in the Crimea.
I doubt that though. We do not have a foreign policy other than support you guys. The Foreign Office used to b a big deal but now its a rrest home for loyal servants.

I just couldnt believe it. Unless, of course, the UK wants Russia in the Crimea.
I doubt that though. We do not have a foreign policy other than support you guys. The Foreign Office used to b a big deal but now its a rrest home for loyal servants.
You guys support NATO. That has always been in your interests, not just supporting ours. The UN is useless to both our countries and has been for 40 years. The UK decided to leave the EU, and I cannot say that is a bad thing. Still you share a great many of the same concerns and security interests with the other nations on that continent, not just with us.

Of course Britain isn't going to send troops to defend Ukraine. That is obvious.

Forum List

Back