Toronto mass shooter got his gun illegally, making those Canada gun laws useless....

That must be why Canada has so many mass shootings.

No.... they average one a year.....because their criminals who have guns do not choose to walk into public places and shoot them up.

See.... their criminals get guns, as the rising gun crime rate in Canada shows, they just don't have the urge to shoot up strangers in a public place..... and if they did, their gun control laws obviously can't stop them.
1 a year. So enviable.

their gun control laws didn't stop it......... And since their gun crime is going up... they better hope the crazies up their don't decide to start doing this more often.

And more important... they better hope they don't start to use Rental Trucks, the real killing machines.
They stop way more than ours do

How many mass shootings do we have every year that was committed with legally obtained guns?
An embarrassingly high amount
Like how many? Be specific. Lets figure this shit out.
Well Dylan Roof, San Bernardino, Las Vegas, Pulse nightclub... out of the 200 - 300 every year, my guess would be at the very least 50.
You named 4 ou of a span of several years. Saying the things you say about guns, you should be able to get specific.
Or is your rhetoric just shit out of your ass?

And as experience shows... this mass shooter shot himself to death as soon as he was confronted by armed resistance.....showing that had a citizen been armed, the shooting could have been over even more quickly.

How many mass shootings do we have every year that was committed with legally obtained guns?

Maybe 6 a year in a country of over 320 million people with about 75 people killed each year.....lawn mowers kill more people than that..... and if the press would stop glamorizing the shootings we also would have fewer.
6 a year... :laughing0301:

But I shouldn’t laugh actually, since these hundreds of tragedies that happen here every year are incredibly sad.

It is 2.5 a year, but even if it was 6....in a country of over 320 million people how would that be a problem considering lawn mowers kill more people a year than mass public shooters do?
If you had a choice between confronting a guy with a lawn mower vs confronting a guy with an AR-15 -- who would you rather take your chances with?
Would you rather be run over by a car or shot by a gun? You know, more people die in accidents..
Looks like we can both ask retarded questions :D

No.... they average one a year.....because their criminals who have guns do not choose to walk into public places and shoot them up.

See.... their criminals get guns, as the rising gun crime rate in Canada shows, they just don't have the urge to shoot up strangers in a public place..... and if they did, their gun control laws obviously can't stop them.
1 a year. So enviable.

their gun control laws didn't stop it......... And since their gun crime is going up... they better hope the crazies up their don't decide to start doing this more often.

And more important... they better hope they don't start to use Rental Trucks, the real killing machines.

No.... not really, since their gun crime rate is going up.....their nuts just haven't decided to walk into public places with their guns....their gun control won't stop that.

Maybe 6 a year in a country of over 320 million people with about 75 people killed each year.....lawn mowers kill more people than that..... and if the press would stop glamorizing the shootings we also would have fewer.

But I shouldn’t laugh actually, since these hundreds of tragedies that happen here every year are incredibly sad.

It is 2.5 a year, but even if it was 6....in a country of over 320 million people how would that be a problem considering lawn mowers kill more people a year than mass public shooters do?
If you had a choice between confronting a guy with a lawn mower vs confronting a guy with an AR-15 -- who would you rather take your chances with?

If I had my gun, I can shoot back at the guy with the AR-15.....unless it is a gun free school zone, when only the killer will have a gun.

Well Dylan Roof, San Bernardino, Las Vegas, Pulse nightclub... out of the 200 - 300 every year, my guess would be at the very least 50.
You named 4 ou of a span of several years. Saying the things you say about guns, you should be able to get specific.

He doesn't want the truth...I linked and gave the exact number...it doesn't live up to his hype.

Would you rather be run over by a car or shot by a gun? You know, more people die in accidents..
Way to move the goal posts -- first sign of a failing argument -- I would not want either -- but the thing about being run over with a car -- they are not car lobbies pushing for laws to make it easier to run over people with a car...

If I had my gun, I can shoot back at the guy with the AR-15.....unless it is a gun free school zone, when only the killer will have a gun.
Not what I asked -- once again, moving the goal posts is the sign of a failing argument..

Way to move the goal posts -- first sign of a failing argument -- I would not want either -- but the thing about being run over with a car -- they are not car lobbies pushing for laws to make it easier to run over people with a car...
There arent lobbies pushing for laws that make it easier to kill someone either.
Do you just deal in lies or...... wut?

I named the most famous that we hear about. Here, feel free to research these and get back to me: Mass Shooting Tracker

There are not gun lobbies lobbying to make it easier to kill people with guns...but, we do have the democrat party that fights tooth and nail to let violent gun offenders out of jail...why they keep doing that is a little baffling, but they are the closest thing to a murder lobby that we have.

Not what I asked -- once again, moving the goal posts is the sign of a failing argument..

Nope....two different situations..... if you put me in a gun free zone, created by people like you, the AR-15 is a problem....allow me to have a gun, and the AR-15 guy doesn't show up. That is how it actually works. Gun free zones attract shooters. Lawn mower accidents in fact kill more people than mass public shooters do, so they are actually more dangerous.

I named the most famous that we hear about. Here, feel free to research these and get back to me: Mass Shooting Tracker

The mass shooter tracker was exposed as a lie.... they include any shooting where even people who trip and break an ankle are put into the count...and they also put in shootings for gang members at parties killing each other over dice games and girlfriends...

I gave you the actual list by left wing, anti gun, Mother Jones, which goes by the FBI definition of mass public shooting... now tell me that Mother Jones works for the NRA....

1 a year. So enviable.

No.... not really, since their gun crime rate is going up.....their nuts just haven't decided to walk into public places with their guns....their gun control won't stop that.
Yeah Canada is spiralling out of control. I hear their homicide rate might even break 2.0 per 100,000 a year someday if the rate stops its decades of trending downwards.

1 a year. So enviable.

Yeah Canada is spiralling out of control. I hear their homicide rate might even break 2.0 per 100,000 a year someday if the rate stops its decades of trending downwards.

Yep...... they are doing all the wrong things.... and it is only going to get worse...

1 a year. So enviable.

Tell it to the Canadians...

Spike in gun and gang violence in Canada has experts worried | CBC News

1 a year. So enviable.

Yep...... they are doing all the wrong things.... and it is only going to get worse...
Unlikely. As I posted above, the rate has been going down for decades

Unlikely. As I posted above, the rate has been going down for decades

Tell that to Canada..

Looking at the data
In 2016, police reported 141 gang‑related homicides in Canada — 112 of them firearm-related — according to Statistics Canada Director General Lynn Barr-Telford, who is responsible for health and justice statistics.

"Since 2013, we've seen, in our largest cities, that gang-related homicides have almost doubled," she said.

1 a year. So enviable.

Tell it to the Canadians...

Spike in gun and gang violence in Canada has experts worried | CBC News
You are not adjusting to scale. What they are worrying about, would be considered an incredible achievement in the U.S. Here, a guy can fire on a crowd killing dozens and injuring hundreds, and people will donate more to gun groups. In Canada, the crime rate spikes up a little bit, and they worry that something needs to be done. So enviable.

Forum List

Back