Topix refugee.

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

i remember topix, but was never on there...i'm a refugee from the old YMB for years & came across this site, joined on not knowing if i'll hang around... guess i did cause it is fun.

Hello. I was left homeless when Topix decided to pull their forums. Looking for good conversation and old friends from the "Obama, Our next president" thread. Hope you find me.
So then, it's safe to say you're off topix? ;)

Hello. I was left homeless when Topix decided to pull their forums. Looking for good conversation and old friends from the "Obama, Our next president" thread. Hope you find me.
Your one of the many left homeless by topix. Glad to see you kept posting .
Im sure you know who I am one of topixs most hated

I too was displaced by Topix. There was a political forum there that covered most of the state of Arkansas. It was listed in almost every town I checked. It was great until suddenly they deleted it. I then went to the Topix of a local city. I was there a few months until they deleted Topix completely. I understand a change in direction but at least tell people it is coming so they can arrange to meet somewhere else.

I too was displaced by Topix. There was a political forum there that covered most of the state of Arkansas. It was listed in almost every town I checked. It was great until suddenly they deleted it. I then went to the Topix of a local city. I was there a few months until they deleted Topix completely. I understand a change in direction but at least tell people it is coming so they can arrange to meet somewhere else.
I know right. They could have at least give us warning.

Topix was facing legal action.
They were being attacked for political reason .
They did not want want to talk about it and wil return.
Forums have to deal with a lot

I'm another Topix refugee. I was the "REAL" Ghost on the Obummer thread. 'Sup, Flack?
What's up? RealDave is around here somewhere.

Ack! RealDave. Like rDerp, only not as smart.

iu

Forum List

Back