Topix refugee.

flack

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2018
Chesapeake Va
Hello. I was left homeless when Topix decided to pull their forums. Looking for good conversation and old friends from the "Obama, Our next president" thread. Hope you find me.

Hi
iu

Let me be clear I didn't agree with much Obama did.

Neither do many of us here, but even so, you better have your hip waders on cause it gets deep around here. Oh and plenty of tissues to pass around cause the crying never stops. :thup:

btw.....welcome to the wild side

The conversation here may be a bit coarser than what you're accustomed to. It's a good place.

Welcome!

uh, obama isn't prez anymore. a grifting giant orange man baby who is a a treasonous russian asset who was installed in the whitehouse is pretending to be; that is until mueller nails his ample bloated ass to the wall that patriotic american taxpayers are willing to fund.

Welcome to USMB, flack. Hope you enjoy the USMB boards. It's pretty good here. Just keep up on your shots for the occasional bite, though. :)

In the meantime, Merry Christmas, everybody! Nibbles for all!

edibleart-beautifulhouse.jpg

uh, obama isn't prez anymore. a grifting giant orange man baby who is a a treasonous russian asset who was installed in the whitehouse is pretending to be; that is until mueller nails his ample bloated ass to the wall that patriotic american taxpayers are willing to fund.

,,just in case you wanted to know where playtime stands. ;)

Ah, it's kinda fun to stand on a soapbox now and then. :soapbox:

Hello. I was left homeless when Topix decided to pull their forums. Looking for good conversation and old friends from the "Obama, Our next president" thread. Hope you find me.
Welcome, flack!
Kick off your boots, haul on a nice broken in sweatshirt and make yourself to home. We're glad to have you.
124564_phpT7GeNm.jpg

Welcome to USMB, flack. Hope you enjoy the USMB boards. It's pretty good here. Just keep up on your shots for the occasional bite, though. :)

In the meantime, Merry Christmas, everybody! Nibbles for all!

edibleart-beautifulhouse.jpg

Impressive, Beautress! Nicely done. Merry Christmas to you too, dear.

Ah, it's kinda fun to stand on a soapbox now and then. :soapbox:
I'll knock you off it!

I will miss Topix as it has an obscure subforum for those of us who once served in France when it was part of USAREUR.

Forum List

Back