Top Ten Reasons Why Islam Is NOT The Religion Of Peace

CharlestonChad said:
This has got to be the most uninformed thread in the history of the USMessageboards. I would be shocked if anyone on this thread (besides myself) has done any reading or research outside of scanning over articles written on Christian websites.

Hey Chad...............

We're all ears, educate us!

Bullypulpit said:
Islam is like most other religions, is mostly benign. Trouble arises when some whacko is able to convince enough people stupid enough to believe them that he, or she, has a direct pipeline to god.

With the brainless hordes at his, or her, beck and call, the whacko can then call on those hordes to snuff anyone or anything they find disagreeable. And yes, the whacko can claim to be Muslim or Christian or Jew or Hindu or a follower of any other religion.

It is up to sane, civilized people to round them all up and lock them safely away. As for the whackos and their mindless minions killed in the process, it's just cleaning up the gene pool.

That is not true at all. Islam is not at all like other religions. First of all, Islam is much more than just a religion. It's a philosophy and a way of life that controls all aspects of a Muslims life. It's politics, and law.

Islam is not benign. It's purpose, and it's goal, is submission and domination. It's a male centered philosophy that allows any Muslim man to do anything he wants to.

Islam is geared towards local control. Even after 1400 years there is still no central, or official hierarchy in Islam. All Muslims are supposed to look towards the local cleric for guidance. Muslims can't even read and interpret the Koran on their own. Go to any pro-Islam site that has the Koran and Hadiths and you are likely to see a disclaimer that says Muslims should NOT try to interpret the texts themselves.

And unity in Islam is more important than anything else. On one site that had a Q&A forum, someone asked what they should do if they knew the local cleric was wrong about the phase of the moon and the start of Ramadan. Islam is based on the lunar calendar, and Ramadan is supposed to begin with the new moon (or something). Well, if you're an astronomer and you know the new moon is next Wednesday, but the local cleric says it's next Thursday, you're just supposed to shut up and go with the cleric. Unity under Islam is much more important than you being right. And Ramadan is a Pillar, for cripes sake.

Islam is not at all like other religions. It's a mans wet dream.

CharlestonChad said:
Sounds like you were the one who couldn't wait to bring up Christianity.

-Old Testiment is Jewish
-Christianity stands in the way of a secular nation like our forefathers wanted.
-"faggot marriage" oh boy, I've really gotten this redneck all riled up.
-what's the "theory"?
-you pray to your god about politics. are you serious? if there is a god, then what makes you think he gives a fuck about who runs one country that encompasses 1/24th of the worlds population?

Oh boy.... *sigh*.... we've got another "know it all liberal" here. Everybody on the board is a stupid redneck, and only HE is the enlightened one. Some scrawny little pimple faced teenie bopper sitting at his computer thinking that he, and only he, is the smartest person in the world, and anyone that disagrees with his opinion is just a stupid redneck. LOL! Just another delusional liberal wind bag.

So the old testiment is jewish. I didn't know that, and I'd like some proof of that before I do. Even so, it wouldn't make any difference to me as a Christian. I believe God created the heavens and the earth... "in the begining", where the Bible starts, "at the begining".

Oh boy.... *sigh*.... we've got another "know it all liberal" here. Everybody on the board is a stupid redneck, and only HE is the enlightened one. Some scrawny little pimple faced teenie bopper sitting at his computer thinking that he, and only he, is the smartest person in the world, and anyone that disagrees with his opinion is just a stupid redneck. LOL! Just another delusional liberal wind bag.

I only called you a redneck. You used a bigot term that is commonly used by rednecks like yourself. You are a hick, plain and simple.

CharlestonChad said:
Pale Rider said:

QUOTE]

I only called you a redneck. You used a bigot term that is commonly used by rednecks like yourself. You are a hick, plain and simple.

What was that little boy? Faggot? That got your undies in a bundle did it?

Listen son, there's NOTHING "gay" about queers. Gay means "happy", faggots are anything but happy. It's a sick, perverted and vile life style choice.

Why does the truth upset you so boy? You a faggot?

Pale Rider said:
CharlestonChad said:
What was that little boy? Faggot? That got your undies in a bundle did it?

Listen son, there's NOTHING "gay" about queers. Gay means "happy", faggots are anything but happy. It's a sick, perverted and vile life style choice.

Why does the truth upset you so boy? You a faggot?

Thanks for proving me right. My ego grows by the minute.

Pale Rider said:
So the old testiment is jewish. I didn't know that, and I'd like some proof of that before I do. Even so, it wouldn't make any difference to me as a Christian. I believe God created the heavens and the earth... "in the begining", where the Bible starts, "at the begining".

I've asked around and sure enough, the Old Testament is Jewish.

How old are you? How could you not know something that basic about your own religion? And how can you not care?

I will never, ever, ever, understand religious people. To have such willful, proud ignorance.

You know who you remind me of? This man I knew back in my bar days.

I'm from Rhode Island and about 15 years or so ago there was this HUGE court case that was the case that stopped prayers at public school graduations. What happened was, this Jew had two kids in a local public school. He got pissed at the first graduation because he had to sit there and listen to a priest give a convocation about Jesus Christ. So he complained.

The next year, they had a priest and a Rabbi. They didn't get it. So he sued. And won. No more prayers at public school graduations.

The day the case was decided, it was big news. I was siting in the bar, and as the atheist I am, I didn't give a shit. But the bartender and a customer were lamenting it, and I couldn't keep my mouth shut so I asked the customer, who was in his 50's, why he was so upset about the decision. They were blaming it on the fact that the guy was Jewish, even though he sued to prevent a Rabbi from giving a prayer, too. As is typical, they knew nothing about the case but were bitching anyway.

So I explained the history of the case, and that the man didn't just sue to prevent a Christian prayer, but ANY prayer, and he totally ignored me and asked "Why would a Jew care about a prayer to Jesus Christ?".

I was dumbfounded. 50 years old and he had no idea what a Jew is.

You religious people are like that. Willfully ignorant. Yes, half of your Bible is JEWISH!

nt250 said:
I've asked around and sure enough, the Old Testament is Jewish.

How old are you? How could you not know something that basic about your own religion? And how can you not care?

I will never, ever, ever, understand religious people. To have such willful, proud ignorance.

You know who you remind me of? This man I knew back in my bar days.

I'm from Rhode Island and about 15 years or so ago there was this HUGE court case that was the case that stopped prayers at public school graduations. What happened was, this Jew had two kids in a local public school. He got pissed at the first graduation because he had to sit there and listen to a priest give a convocation about Jesus Christ. So he complained.

The next year, they had a priest and a Rabbi. They didn't get it. So he sued. And won. No more prayers at public school graduations.

The day the case was decided, it was big news. I was siting in the bar, and as the atheist I am, I didn't give a shit. But the bartender and a customer were lamenting it, and I couldn't keep my mouth shut so I asked the customer, who was in his 50's, why he was so upset about the decision. They were blaming it on the fact that the guy was Jewish, even though he sued to prevent a Rabbi from giving a prayer, too. As is typical, they knew nothing about the case but were bitching anyway.

So I explained the history of the case, and that the man didn't just sue to prevent a Christian prayer, but ANY prayer, and he totally ignored me and asked "Why would a Jew care about a prayer to Jesus Christ?".

I was dumbfounded. 50 years old and he had no idea what a Jew is.

You religious people are like that. Willfully ignorant. Yes, half of your Bible is JEWISH!

How about Genesis ?

dilloduck said:
You say the OT is Jewish. Does that mean written by Jews?

Beats me. Who do you think wrote it?

There couldn't have been any Christians around, could there?

dilloduck said:
nope--no jews either

Maybe Santa Claus wrote it?

Makes about as much sense as anything else, right?

The Old Testament is also known as The Hebrew Bible.

It's Jewish.

Maybe the Tooth Fairy wrote it?

God, Santa, the Tooth Fairy, what's the difference? Nevermind.

nt250 said:
Maybe Santa Claus wrote it?

Makes about as much sense as anything else, right?

The Old Testament is also known as The Hebrew Bible.

It's Jewish.

Maybe the Tooth Fairy wrote it?

God, Santa, the Tooth Fairy, what's the difference? Nevermind.

nt250 said:

My point exactly, who gives a shit who wrote it.

It's the story of God, creation, and the earth prior to the birth of Jesus.

Christianity is a faith based religon, and I don't recall anything in the Bible about, "don't believe the first part, it was written by jews".

"YOU" atheists are the ones that dumbfound me. How you can sit there in all your personal indulgence and glory, and call us religous people "ignorant and stupid". Well I resent that kind of talk you fucking asshole. What the hell gives you the right to talk DOWN to me just because I have faith in my religon? You arrogant son of a bitch.

I thought you we're alright there for awhile, but I guess it turns out you're just another fucking Christian basher.

Fuck off.

Pale Rider said:

Christianity is a faith based religon, and I don't recall anything in the Bible about, "don't believe the first part, it was written by jews".

"YOU" atheists are the ones that dumbfound me. How you can sit there in all your personal indulgence and glory, and call us religous people "ignorant and stupid". Well I resent that kind of talk you fucking asshole. What the hell gives you the right to talk DOWN to me just because I have faith in my religon? You arrogant son of a bitch.

I thought you we're alright there for awhile, but I guess it turns out you're just another fucking Christian basher.

Fuck off.

As a non-believer, I don't think anyone who truly walks the walk of their faith are either ignorant or stupid. They have found a path which gives their lives meaning and strive to meet the ideals of their faith...all of them.

The problem is those who are unwilling to accept that others have found different paths, through different religions of none at all, and treat them with contempt and disdain. Instead of letting the example of their lives in their faith serve as a beacon to others to come to their faith, they attempt to use the bludgeon of law to do so. And such laws are invariably mean, ignorant and stupid.

So, follow the example of Jesus and turn the other cheek.

Pale Rider said:

Fuck off.

You don't even know when your own religion began.

You made me have to admit I was wrong. I hate doing that.

I don't bash Christians. I'm too busy bashing Islam these days.

I'm an atheist with a little "a". If it weren't for religious people I'd never even think about this crap.

What I know about any religion could fit on the head of a pin and still have room left over but it will never cease to amaze how little religious people know about their own religions.

For example, did you know that most Muslims in the world can't read? Yup, it's true. They may all have a copy of the Koran, but not a whole hell of a lot of them can READ it.

Who cares, right? As long as you have "faith". Gag me.

nt250 said:
For example, did you know that most Muslims in the world can't read? Yup, it's true. They may all have a copy of the Koran, but not a whole hell of a lot of them can READ it.

The majority of Muslims who can't read are women. The majority of people living within the third world or developing world who can't read are women. Dictatorships in general aren't big on education, who has time to read when your banging all that rice?

Jews don't pray to Jesus, did you know that?

Said1 said:
The majority of Muslims who can't read are women. The majority of people living within the third world or developing world who can't read are women. Dictatorships in general aren't big on education, who has time to read when your banging all that rice?

Jews don't pray to Jesus, did you know that?

Female Muslims are insane, so they don't need to read. No woman in her right mind would choose to be a Muslim.

Yeah, I knew about Jews and Jesus. According to religous people I know on other boards, Christians consider the Old Testament part of the Christian Bible because it predicts the coming of the Messiah. Jews are still waiting for the Big Guy to show up.

Can you imagine what'll happen when he does show up? I wonder what tag line and theme music the new channels will give him.

Tsunami! Wave of Death.

Forum List

Back