Top Republicans Call for GM to Declare Bankruptcy

prove that I don't

1. You're a Republican.

2. Republicans don't care about poor people who are hungry. Because 5% might be abusing welfare, you cut off the other 95% who needed it. Sad.

3. Are you pro Death Penalty?

4. I remember you didn't care about Iraqi or Afgan death.

5. You defend/vote for torture.

6. You protect a seed and prevent cancer and aids cures because of seeds that can't feel pain like the cancer or aids patients do.

7. You defend war for $ when thousands of US Soldiers had to die for that oil/money. What do you call them? Collateral Damage?

To you, those soldiers are just the Rabble. Pawns. No biggy.

But you care about stem cells? Get over it lady. :cuckoo:

like I said. Prove that I don't..

How do you feel about the possibility that people like you have slowed the progress on stem cell research for 8 years?

Research that scientists think could cure elheisheimers, aides, cancer, paralysis, etc?

People suffering from these things hate you because they feel you have slowed progress.

If they come up with a cure in 2011, people are going to think that your ignorance in protecting seeds that would be disgarded anyways, are trivial compared to their suffering.

I don't think you care about their suffering. You only care about banning abortion.

Now don't argue that stem cell isn't that promising, because scientists seem to think it is.

Only right wing nuts who don't believe in evolution seem to feel the way you feel.

So do you feel guilty that thousands may have suffered and/or died needlessly because people like you and Bush blocked funding?

Don't blame Soros when it is you that stopped the government from helping. Murderer.

Which point? That a hands off approach is better at dealing with recessions than an interventionist approach, or that Hoover was an extreme interventionist that essentially laid the groundwork for FDR's policies?

Or I guess you could be referring to both points.

there was only one point that i saw you make which was that had hoover's do nothing policies been extended, the depression would have been over quicker.

i think that's pretty much against the weight of all of the historical evidence.

Except that Hoover didn't have any "do-nothing" policies, and his interventions in the market made the Great Depression worse than it needed to be.

Fans of the 31st President Find Hate for Hoover Greatly Depressing - WSJ.com

NorthJersey.com: Blame government, not the free market

The First New Dealer by Murray N. Rothbard

"We might have done nothing. That would have been utter ruin. Instead, we met the situation with proposals to private business and to Congress of the most gigantic program of defense and counterattack ever evolved in the history of the Republic. We put it into action." - Herbert Hoover

Enjoy.

1. You're a Republican.

2. Republicans don't care about poor people who are hungry. Because 5% might be abusing welfare, you cut off the other 95% who needed it. Sad.

6. You protect a seed and prevent cancer and aids cures because of seeds that can't feel pain like the cancer or aids patients do.

7. You defend war for $ when thousands of US Soldiers had to die for that oil/money. What do you call them? Collateral Damage?

How do you feel about the possibility that people like you have slowed the progress on stem cell research for 8 years?

Research that scientists think could cure elheisheimers, aides, cancer, paralysis, etc?

People suffering from these things hate you because they feel you have slowed progress.

If they come up with a cure in 2011, people are going to think that your ignorance in protecting seeds that would be disgarded anyways, are trivial compared to their suffering.

I don't think you care about their suffering. You only care about banning abortion.

Now don't argue that stem cell isn't that promising, because scientists seem to think it is.

Only right wing nuts who don't believe in evolution seem to feel the way you feel.

So do you feel guilty that thousands may have suffered and/or died needlessly because people like you and Bush blocked funding?

Don't blame Soros when it is you that stopped the government from helping. Murderer.

How can you complain about the unconstitutionality of the Federal Reserve and fiat currency in one thread, and then turn around and talk about how great the government is for going against the Constitution to fund stem-cells and make laws about abortion? The government has no more Constitutional authority to make any law regarding abortion or to fund stem-cell research than it has to create a central bank such as the Federal Reserve.

I can prove the technology exist to build longer lasting vehicles. I still have my 1st semi tractor...a 96 Freightliner FLD with a 12.7 Detroit Diesel, Rockwell 10 speed and dual screws with 1,500,000 miles on it, all original powertrain, no rebuilds...even has the original clutch. That's nearly the equivalent of circumnavigating the Earth at the equator 40 times, pulling 25+ tons of dead weight.

If my truck can do it loaded, a car should be able to double that.

As for the shade tree mechanic factor, many have decided that instead of putting $35,000 into a new car and lose half of it driving off the dealers lot...they will put half that amount into restoring a car they can work on and doubling it's value in the process.

The death knell has sounded for the tradition of the hobby mechanic. It makes me sad to think that future generation won't experience the bonding experience my Dad and I had working together on the family car. It's a terrible shame but all good things must come to an end.

1. You're a Republican.

How do you feel about the 100,000 plus innocent Iraqi civilians that were murdered when we dropped bombs on Bagdad.

It wasn't to rid them of Saddam. It wasn't WMD's. It was for $/Oil.

How do you feel about it possibly being up to 1 million Iraqi's dead? 100k might be a small estimate.

How do you feel about those arabs in Iraq?

You'll prove it for me by answering.

like I said,, prove that I don't..

1. You're a Republican.

like I said,, prove that I don't.. folks are waiting.

Do some you not understand that business exists to make money, NOT to provide jobs?

GM is not making money, you don't feed it cash simple to keep people working, you either make it profitable or close it.

Gov doesn't do either, it fucks around, makes speaches, uses scare tactics about unemployment and lost pensions and misses the entire point of business: TO MAKE MONEY.

if you had a friend that continually mismanaged their financial affairs and was constantly asking for help.....

at what point would you cut them off.....

would you borrow from your other friends to contunie to help this person....

if you had a friend that continually mismanaged their financial affairs and was constantly asking for help.....

Bush isn't president any more...but good point.

Republicans need to shut up, they had their chance and failed. Losers telling others what to do is a bit much. If we can bail out financial industries that rob and steal and send money to foreign places, we can surely bailout an American institution that many Americans rely on for their livelihood. And please change 'top' to loser. thanks

7 myths about Detroit automakers | Freep.com | Detroit Free Press
really?
you mean like you assholes did for eight fucking years?
fuck off yoursefl

1. You're a Republican.

How do you feel about the 100,000 plus innocent Iraqi civilians that were murdered when we dropped bombs on Bagdad.

How do you feel about it possibly being up to 1 million Iraqi's dead? 100k might be a small estimate.

Where did you pull this one out of Seally? Better go wash up. It looks like it came straight from the Huffington Post.

Where did you pull this one out of Seally? Better go wash up. It looks like it came straight from the Huffington Post.
bobo is a fucking moron

bush gave them 350.....they will get the other 350 plus under obamanomics trickle down economic theory.......

bush gave them 350.....they will get the other 350 plus under obamanomics trickle down economic theory.......

I heard that obamanomics = trickle up poverty. Well, that's what I heard....

bobo is a fucking moron

I think he's a moron alright,, now the other part? he probably comes up short most of the time donchyathink?? :lol:

I heard that obamanomics = trickle up poverty. Well, that's what I heard....

if that would have been the case he would have divided 300 million people into 2 trillion dollars and cut us all a check to stimulate the economy with....

this is reganaomics all over agian but with the government taking a cut first......think of as vig....

bobo is a fucking moron

i mentioned this to the morons and they were pretty pissed.......

A cost-cutting deal between General Motors of Canada and the Canadian Auto Workers doesn't go nearly far enough, industry observers say.

Union president Ken Lewenza said the accord preserves Canada's "investment advantage" over U.S. factories of the Detroit Three automakers and will be the pattern for imminent talks with Chrysler and Ford.

Dennis DesRosiers, an independent industry analyst, said General Motors is still avoiding tough decisions, as it has for decades: "It's a wet noodle of an agreement."

GM workers would also for the first time make payments toward their own health benefits -- $30 a month per worker family
ain't that pitiful? :lol:

GM-CAW deal to cut benefits isn't nearly enough: analysts

A cost-cutting deal between General Motors of Canada and the Canadian Auto Workers doesn't go nearly far enough, industry observers say.

Union president Ken Lewenza said the accord preserves Canada's "investment advantage" over U.S. factories of the Detroit Three automakers and will be the pattern for imminent talks with Chrysler and Ford.

Dennis DesRosiers, an independent industry analyst, said General Motors is still avoiding tough decisions, as it has for decades: "It's a wet noodle of an agreement."

GM workers would also for the first time make payments toward their own health benefits -- $30 a month per worker family
ain't that pitiful? :lol:

GM-CAW deal to cut benefits isn't nearly enough: analysts
Chapter 11 anyone? Truth to tell, we're going to see many Chap. 11's soon, then the real shit will hit the fan, no bailouts on that one. Obama's mess is just stalling the inevitable. Then it will hit, with the added debt. Hello banana republicville.

Forum List

Back