Top repub says parts of the party have been infected with Russian propoganda

most Americans get their health insurance through their employer.

Horseshit.

"Most" Americans get Medicare, and the rest of them get state assistance.

if the employer chose to keep your insurance plan as an option for you, then the old plan would have been grandfathered and would not change, you could keep it.

More hogwash.

if you couldn't convince your employer to keep it, then yes...you're shit out of luck!

The leftards solution - " sorry, you're SOL".

Your copy and paste spam is embarrassing to everyone but you.

You make nonsense claims without any ability to support your nonsense.

Identify the GOP support for Putin by identifying a single representative who wants Russia to win the war.
Not even a single one, right?

Leftards are LIARS. Nothing but howler monkeys flinging bullshit all over the place.

Yet a vast majority of Dems voted to oppose Russia. A vast majority of Republicans voted to support Russia. Isn’t that the same standards you guys use?

If you vote Dem you are voting to murder babies. Remember that?

If you vote to oppose funding Ukraine you are voting to support Russia.
I will support ukraine against russia - after we pass stronger border security than the senate bill offered

You need to provide the exact data showing "a vast majority of Republicans voted to support Russia."

Post the bill or resolution and the exact language that you claim supports Russia.

Your nonsense claim.

is a laughable joke.

Interesting. So when the RW posters scream that a vote for Biden is a vote for illegal immigration, drugs, homosexuality, and baby murder you demand the RW prove that it’s true?

Interesting. So when the RW posters scream that a vote for Biden is a vote for illegal immigration, drugs, homosexuality, and baby murder you demand the RW prove that it’s true?
A pretty obvious sidestep.

Let's review. Your earlier post included, in part, "A vast majority of Republicans voted to support Russia".

Which Republicans voted to support Russia?

A pretty obvious sidestep.

Let's review. Your earlier post included, in part, "A vast majority of Republicans voted to support Russia".

Which Republicans voted to support Russia?

I posted the article naming Republicans opposing Ukraine.

I will support ukraine against russia - after we pass stronger border security than the senate bill offered
So, in a year or two, when and if a bill other than this bipartisan, Republican created, Senate bill passes both houses, you'll support Ukraine money.....

How many more Ukrainians do you want dead in your name?

There isn't a chance in hell or heaven that the partisan, house bill, will ever pass...and YOU KNOW THAT! IF you don't, you're politically unaware and stupid beyond belief!

Just come out and say the truth, you do NOT support aid for the Ukraine. Be truthful!

So, in a year or two, when and if a bill other than this bipartisan, Republican created, Senate bill passes both houses, you'll support Ukraine money.....

How many more Ukrainians do you want dead in your name?

There isn't a chance in hell or heaven that the partisan, house bill, will ever pass...and YOU KNOW THAT! IF you don't, you're politically unaware and stupid beyond belief!

Just come out and say the truth, you do NOT support aid for the Ukraine. Be truthful!
Thats up to biden

He can do a deal tomorrow

No kidding! Repubs, particularly MAGA repubs are supporting Putin to win the war in Ukraine. It is embarrassing that a political party is such an ardent supporter of a murdering dictator. Who is going to step forward and call out the Russian apologist in congress? And it seems trump is one of the people that is fanning the flames of Russian propaganda. FOX is a mouthpiece of Putin.
They're supporting Putin because Trump does. These are the same people like Ron Johnson who talk tough then soil themselves at the thought of a mean Tweet from that subhuman ape.

Okay....

You and whatever their name was had a 180 degree disagreement on a political message board. Did you try to pick a fight and stick to your principles? Nope.

Sorry.
I posted my references for your information

Did you read any of them?

You need to provide the exact data showing "a vast majority of Republicans voted to support Russia."

Post the bill or resolution and the exact language that you claim supports Russia.

Your nonsense claim.

is a laughable joke.
Well you do… no?

And you refuse to support the bipartisan border bill so

Never then

Forum List

Back