Top DOJ officials ordered investigators to remove any reference to Joe Biden from warrants. Major cover up.

Wouldn't want to tie political figure 1 into Hunter's FARA issues, would we?

Sounds like............... :auiqs.jpg:

Sounds like Department policy which is to not put out any information to the public about a presidential candidate within 6 months of an election, as I recall.

Truth is just so bad for Biden

You mean the truth that you cretins have still not found where Biden sold influence? Crimes committed by the Biden family does not necessarily include Joe. And to date, the worst you have on him is lying about knowledge of Biden family businesses.

Speaking as a leftist, there's no evidence of this because it hasn't been proven in a court of law :abgg2q.jpg:

You mean the truth that you cretins have still not found where Biden sold influence? Crimes committed by the Biden family does not necessarily include Joe. And to date, the worst you have on him is lying about knowledge of Biden family businesses.
Try to formulate your own rebuttal rather that predicating it upon your misinterpretation of what I mean.

You mean the search warrant Lisa Wolf denied, along with any mention of 'The Big Guy' or Political Figure 1'?

LOLOL

You just can't help but fail.

The "Big Guy" reference appeared in an email in 2017 and wasn't detected until Hunter lost control of his laptop, years later. The warrant being discussed occurred in 2016. So why on Earth would there be any mention of "the Big Guy" in the warrant?

Last edited:
Try to formulate your own rebuttal rather that predicating it upon your misinterpretation of what I mean.

You said, "truth is just so bad for Biden." I'm speaking to this thread's topic, which is more unproven claims of corruption related to Biden. The truth is, there is still no evidence Biden committed any crimes related to his family's business dealings. The truth is, it's department policy to not put out anything publicly about a president candidate preceding an election.

You said, "truth is just so bad for Biden." I'm speaking to this thread's topic, which is more unproven claims of corruption related to Biden. The truth is, there is still no evidence Biden committed any crimes related to his family's business dealings. The truth is, it's department policy to not put out anything publicly about a president candidate preceding an election.
It’s fake to start off a response by “you mean” because it’s putting words in my mouth. Since you can’t originally develop you own words you result to misquotation or your interpretation of what I meant. You have no where near the intellectual fact functioning to determine what I am saying or thinking.
Stop being a complete and total lying fake

It’s fake to start off a response by “you mean” because it’s putting words in my mouth. Since you can’t originally develop you own words you result to misquotation or your interpretation of what I meant. You have no where near the intellectual fact functioning to determine what I am saying or thinking.
Stop being a complete and total lying fake

LOL

Yeah, I get you now claim you were trolling rather than stick to the thread topic. I gave you your meaning based on the thread topic.

LOLOL

You just can't help but fail.

The "Big Guy" reference appeared in an email in 2017 and wasn't detected until Hunter lost control of his laptop, years later. The warrant being discussed occurred in 2016. So why on Earth would there be any mention of "the Big Guy" in the warrant?
Didn't say there was. There is mention of no references to The Big Guy in the released testimony from the IRS whistle blowers.......directed by Lesley Wolf.

“Wolf interjected and said she did not want to ask about the big guy and stated she did not want to ask questions about ‘dad'” he said.

Biden DOJ ran interference for first son Hunter in tax fraud probe, IRS whistleblowers say in bombshell testimony

I know it's hard, but please try and keep up.

Forum List

Back