BREAKING: House Republicans Release Docs Showing Delaware Assistant US Attorney DID NOT ALLOW Agents to Investigate Joe Biden as Part of FARA Probe

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is getting crazier by the minute on the eve of the impeachment inquiry. Prepare for a lot of surprises. I expect another faux Trump Indictment as the Biden's are going to be exposed tomorrow in order to shift the news narrative away from Quid Pro Joe.

This is getting crazier by the minute on the eve of the impeachment inquiry. Prepare for a lot of surprises. I expect another faux Trump Indictment as the Biden's are going to be exposed tomorrow in order to shift the news narrative away from Quid Pro Joe.

More NaziCon fake news!

More NaziCon fake news!
So, if you disagree with it, it's automatically "fake"? How would you react if these situations ONLY impacted the people YOU support? That's right, you'd be screaming bloody murder, hypocrite...

Gateway Pundit again?

Few people take them seriously. And the story is bs.

The Gateway Pundit. :heehee:

I knew this was gatewaypundit before I even clicked on the thread

Garbage

Forum List

Back