Top 7 Myths, Lies and Untruths About Sarah Palin

5) Palin “Opposes Sex Education”

The Charge: Palin opponents say Palin supported the end of all sex education in public schools. In light of her daughter’s presumably unplanned teen pregnancy, this has been a particularly well discussed internet topic.

The Facts: “The explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support,” Palin wrote in a 2006 questionnaire distributed among gubernatorial candidates. Palin favors abstinence-based sex education programs.

Education begins at home Mama.

Nice group her husband belongs to. What would the Orealys and Hannitys say if this was Obama's spouse?

[Palin Alaskan Separatist Group Hates America : Todd Palin a Member; Group Curses "Damn US Flag"
Wow, these links to anti-American extremist groups hit very close to home. John McCain must renounce ties to Palin and these anti-American extremists.

Todd Palin Was Registered Member of Alaska Independence Party Until 2002
By Kate Klonick - September 2, 2008,
3:25PM
The McCain camp today disputed rumors that presumptive vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin was ever registered with the secessionist Alaska Independence Party by releasing years of voter registration history . . . but it looks like that doesn't apply to her husband.

This afternoon, the director of Division of Elections in Alaska, Gail Fenumiai, told TPMmuckraker that Todd Palin registered in October 1995 to the Alaska Independence Party, a radical group that advocates for Alaskan secession from the United States.

Besides a short period of a few months in 2000 when he changed his registration to undeclared, Todd Palin remained a registered member of AIP until July 2002 when he registered again as an undeclared voter.

TPM:
Founder Of Group Palin Courted Professed "Hatred For The American Government"; Cursed "Damn Flag"
By Greg Sargent - September 2, 2008, 6:10PM
The founder of the Alaska Independence Party -- a group that has been courted over the years by Sarah Palin, and one her husband was a member of for roughly seven years -- once professed his "hatred for the American government" and cursed the American flag as a "damn flag."

The AIP founder, Joe Vogler, made the comments in 1991, in an interview that's now housed at the Oral History Program in the Rasmuson Library at the University of Alaska, Fairbanks.

"The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government," Vogler said in the interview, in which he talked extensively about his desire for Alaskan secession, the key goal of the AIP.

"And I won't be buried under their damn flag," Vogler continued in the interview, which also touched on his disappointment with the American judicial system. "I'll be buried in Dawson. And when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home."/QUOTE]

Faithful Progressive: Palin Alaskan Separatist Group Hates America : Todd Palin a Member; Group Curses "Damn US Flag"

So the left was the one sending out info that he was sworn in on the Koran and that he is a Muslim. Or the sergeant that sent out the e-mail full of lies and now retracts his story about Obama playing basketball instead of visiting the troops.

Right--in other words . They all lie

How do you know the daughter DIDN'T use a condom? And HOW THE HELL do you know that Sarah DIDN'T ever talk to her daughter?

And more importantly - NAME ONE 17YR OLD TO ME THAT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A CONDOM IS?!?!?!?

YOU ARE AN IDIOT...
minus the last statment i agree

Newsflash, birth control and condoms fail, nothing is 100%

Airbags and Seat belts aren't 100% either. We still use them though for safety. :)

Now if only people who think condoms and birth control are a bad thing could get that logic.

Unless they also believe that Airbags and Seat Belts should be taken away. Cause if so, let them drive without them.

Airbags and Seat belts aren't 100% either. We still use them though for safety. :)

Now if only people who think condoms and birth control are a bad thing could get that logic.

Unless they also believe that Airbags and Seat Belts should be taken away. Cause if so, let them drive without them.
what makes you think she is against that?
she's 44 and have 5 kids, she was using something
to prevent her from having more kids.

what makes you think she is against that?
she's 44 and have 5 kids, she was using something
to prevent her from having more kids.

What exactly is that? If you are talking about what I think you are, Jim's post points it out quite nicely no?

internet............................

my parents never spoke to me about sex

Ah, I was refering to the fact Condoms don't work 100% of the time but they're still a better safety measure then nothing at all.

That's why I made the comment about the Air Bags and Seat Belts.

Okay, this is not a credible site first of all. Secondly, those 7 myths sound all made up and fabricated. I have never even heard of any of those from anyones mouth.

All of these were posted to this site in the last week. Here are links to at least one of each.

Wants Creationism Taught in Schools posted 8-30-08.

Wants Creationism Taught in Schools posted 8-30-08.

Palin Wants Alaska to Secede from America posted 9-4-08.

Palin Wants Alaska to Secede from America posted 9-2-08

Palin Wants Alaska to Secede from America posted 9-2-08.

Palin wearing a bikini and holding a gun posted 9-3-08.

Trig Palin is Actually Sarah's Grandson posted 8-31-08.

Sarah Palin, Buchananite posted 8-31-08.

Last edited:
The woman isn't qualified to run...period.

Obama ain't exactly had too much experience either.

Shoulda been a McCain/Clinton show down. At least they have the experience

The woman isn't qualified to run...period.

Obama ain't exactly had too much experience either.

Shoulda been a McCain/Clinton show down. At least they have the experience

Experience is overrated, look where it has taken us. In all walks of like whether its sports, A large corporation or even a small business you see you bright talent come along and for some reason they are able to achieve things at a rapid pace that some people take a lifetime to achieve. This is normal and shouldnt be looked at as a complete negative.

Nice group her husband belongs to. What would the Orealys and Hannitys say if this was Obama's spouse?

[Palin Alaskan Separatist Group Hates America : Todd Palin a Member; Group Curses "Damn US Flag"
Wow, these links to anti-American extremist groups hit very close to home. John McCain must renounce ties to Palin and these anti-American extremists.

Todd Palin Was Registered Member of Alaska Independence Party Until 2002
By Kate Klonick - September 2, 2008,
3:25PM
The McCain camp today disputed rumors that presumptive vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin was ever registered with the secessionist Alaska Independence Party by releasing years of voter registration history . . . but it looks like that doesn't apply to her husband.

This afternoon, the director of Division of Elections in Alaska, Gail Fenumiai, told TPMmuckraker that Todd Palin registered in October 1995 to the Alaska Independence Party, a radical group that advocates for Alaskan secession from the United States.

Besides a short period of a few months in 2000 when he changed his registration to undeclared, Todd Palin remained a registered member of AIP until July 2002 when he registered again as an undeclared voter.

TPM:
Founder Of Group Palin Courted Professed "Hatred For The American Government"; Cursed "Damn Flag"
By Greg Sargent - September 2, 2008, 6:10PM
The founder of the Alaska Independence Party -- a group that has been courted over the years by Sarah Palin, and one her husband was a member of for roughly seven years -- once professed his "hatred for the American government" and cursed the American flag as a "damn flag."

The AIP founder, Joe Vogler, made the comments in 1991, in an interview that's now housed at the Oral History Program in the Rasmuson Library at the University of Alaska, Fairbanks.

"The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government," Vogler said in the interview, in which he talked extensively about his desire for Alaskan secession, the key goal of the AIP.

"And I won't be buried under their damn flag," Vogler continued in the interview, which also touched on his disappointment with the American judicial system. "I'll be buried in Dawson. And when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home."/QUOTE]

Faithful Progressive: Palin Alaskan Separatist Group Hates America : Todd Palin a Member; Group Curses "Damn US Flag"
You know, this kind of stuff is disturbing.

I have yet to see a good case as to why she should be in the white house.

Last edited:
Oh that changes my mind. FOX news. Definitely not biased. Please, fox news would rob your blind grandmother if it got them ratings.
hey stupid, every one of those 7 charges were posted by libs on this very forum

Nobody is attacking your Facts links within the FOx article you numnuts. We are attacking the article in general for manufacturing false claims or "myths" as the article states. Secondly, even if we were attacking the links within the article (we are not) those are even less credible than fox news. Cmon, snopes.com? ADN.com? (Alaska daily news) yea those certainly are non biased right? You gotta be kidding me, might as well post a link to wassilla daily news.
you really ARE stupid

Well, except most of the lies about Obama were GENERATED BY THE LEFT during the battle for the nomination, which is what I find hilarious.

So I guess the moral of the story is...don't believe anything the left says.

perhaps the moral of the story....is simply that things never really change at the top ..now do they? if either party truly supported the platform they shove out there for the public to see....things would be must diffrerent. Neither party wants to address the true issues of this country and try to unite this country...division seems to suit both parties.

A fabulous technique for evading responding to the real complaints of an opponent is to Create a strawman of complaints that nobody is actually making and refute those.

It's called framing the debate.

perhaps the moral of the story....is simply that things never really change at the top ..now do they? if either party truly supported the platform they shove out there for the public to see....things would be must diffrerent. Neither party wants to address the true issues of this country and try to unite this country...division seems to suit both parties.

I somewhat agree but when I listened to Obama's speech he talked about what exactly he was going to do as president and when I listened to McCain I didnt hear him talk about anything he would do, he just went after Obama and talked about himself. I really cant figure out what John Mccain wants. Maybe this is because I cant make it through 2 or 3 minutes of any of his speeches. He has to be to worst speaker I have ever heard. Its painfull to listen to him.

Forum List

Back