Top 7 Myths, Lies and Untruths About Sarah Palin

Experience is overrated, look where it has taken us. In all walks of like whether its sports, A large corporation or even a small business you see you bright talent come along and for some reason they are able to achieve things at a rapid pace that some people take a lifetime to achieve. This is normal and shouldnt be looked at as a complete negative.

Yeah, well I have no faith in her being about to achieve things at a rapid pace...maybe vapid, but not rapid...

Yeah, well I have no faith in her being about to achieve things at a rapid pace...maybe vapid, but not rapid...

Well, I support Obama too but it goes both ways as they both have limited experience. The funny thing is that Palen is much more interesting than MCcain. I think he needs her more than she needs him. I have to say as someone who was raised by a single mom I do like her toughness. Just dont like her arrogance for someone who just got put on the scene 1 week ago. I like what the Dems are doing now as they are sending out the troops of Women (Hillary, Sebilius) to do the dirty work because the Dems know as soon as Obama says one thing about Palen the Repubs will turn it into a personal attack on Women in general.

Well, I support Obama too but it goes both ways as they both have limited experience. The funny thing is that Palen is much more interesting than MCcain. I think he needs her more than she needs him. I have to say as someone who was raised by a single mom I do like her toughness. Just dont like her arrogance for someone who just got put on the scene 1 week ago. I like what the Dems are doing now as they are sending out the troops of Women (Hillary, Sebilius) to do the dirty work because the Dems know as soon as Obama says one thing about Palen the Repubs will turn it into a personal attack on Women in general.

And you don't send out Hillary and Sebilius out after someone if you don't think they are a legitimate threat. Risky move too. One slip fromm either one could backfire big time.

And you don't send out Hillary and Sebilius out after someone if you don't think they are a legitimate threat. Risky move too. One slip fromm either one could backfire big time.

She is definately a threat, the only one the Repub's have. If I were you I would be worried about her burying herself with the current investigation, the fact she doesnt believe in teaching her kids about birth control and the idiot that is marrying her daughter. Listen to what this kid said on his Myspace "On his MySpace page, Johnston boasts, “I’m a f….in’ redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s… and just f…in’ chillin’, I guess. Ya f… with me I’ll kick ass.” He also claims to be “in a relationship” but states, “I don’t want kids.” What a douche bag, sounds like marriage material to me. Why would you want your daughter marrying someone who seems to have the intellect of a 5 year old. The marriage is not healthy and obviously staged because it looks better than an illegitimate child.

1. Did she keep the money for the bridge to nowhere, just scrap the project?

2. Was she the mayor of the meth capital of alaska?

3. Is she really for abstenance only sex ed when it didn't work for her own kid?

4. Does she not believe in evolution and global warming?

You focus on the lies. That helps your side. I'll focus on the facts.

5. Was that her in the bikini? That will win her some votes.

Nice group her husband belongs to. What would the Orealys and Hannitys say if this was Obama's spouse?

[Palin Alaskan Separatist Group Hates America : Todd Palin a Member; Group Curses "Damn US Flag"
Wow, these links to anti-American extremist groups hit very close to home. John McCain must renounce ties to Palin and these anti-American extremists.

Todd Palin Was Registered Member of Alaska Independence Party Until 2002
By Kate Klonick - September 2, 2008,
3:25PM
The McCain camp today disputed rumors that presumptive vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin was ever registered with the secessionist Alaska Independence Party by releasing years of voter registration history . . . but it looks like that doesn't apply to her husband.

This afternoon, the director of Division of Elections in Alaska, Gail Fenumiai, told TPMmuckraker that Todd Palin registered in October 1995 to the Alaska Independence Party, a radical group that advocates for Alaskan secession from the United States.

Besides a short period of a few months in 2000 when he changed his registration to undeclared, Todd Palin remained a registered member of AIP until July 2002 when he registered again as an undeclared voter.

TPM:
Founder Of Group Palin Courted Professed "Hatred For The American Government"; Cursed "Damn Flag"
By Greg Sargent - September 2, 2008, 6:10PM
The founder of the Alaska Independence Party -- a group that has been courted over the years by Sarah Palin, and one her husband was a member of for roughly seven years -- once professed his "hatred for the American government" and cursed the American flag as a "damn flag."

The AIP founder, Joe Vogler, made the comments in 1991, in an interview that's now housed at the Oral History Program in the Rasmuson Library at the University of Alaska, Fairbanks.

"The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government," Vogler said in the interview, in which he talked extensively about his desire for Alaskan secession, the key goal of the AIP.

"And I won't be buried under their damn flag," Vogler continued in the interview, which also touched on his disappointment with the American judicial system. "I'll be buried in Dawson. And when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home."/QUOTE]

Faithful Progressive: Palin Alaskan Separatist Group Hates America : Todd Palin a Member; Group Curses "Damn US Flag"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CowWSNO6v30]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly *Michelle Obama Lynching Party*[/ame]

Well according to Billo, we're going to have a Lynching Party for Todd. Unless Billo is a hypocrite. :eusa_whistle:

A fabulous technique for evading responding to the real complaints of an opponent is to Create a strawman of complaints that nobody is actually making and refute those.

It's called framing the debate.
except, all these come from the KOS/DU, Moveon.morons

1. Did she keep the money for the bridge to nowhere, just scrap the project?

2. Was she the mayor of the meth capital of alaska?

3. Is she really for abstenance only sex ed when it didn't work for her own kid?

4. Does she not believe in evolution and global warming?

You focus on the lies. That helps your side. I'll focus on the facts.

5. Was that her in the bikini? That will win her some votes.
bobo, you cant handle the facts

Forum List

Back