Top 5 possibilities for the RNC’s mystery speaker

How about the elder Bush? Very highly respected man that could tie the party to its past without hitching it to the Bush/Cheney ticket.

I think it would be great to pay tribute to Bush Sr. He has never gotten his due and is the closest thing they have to Reagan

They may not get another chance in four years

So the Left can make hay over flip flopping and "No New Taxes"? No thanks.

How about the elder Bush? Very highly respected man that could tie the party to its past without hitching it to the Bush/Cheney ticket.

I think it would be great to pay tribute to Bush Sr. He has never gotten his due and is the closest thing they have to Reagan

They may not get another chance in four years

So the Left can make hay over flip flopping and "No New Taxes"? No thanks.

Bush Sr was one of the last great Republicans and the last Republican I voted for President

The party went to hell after he left

Nope, it will be none other the George W. Bush. The Republican party can't hide Bush forever. It is as if he never existed and the nation went from Clinton to Obama. George is a former Repubican president and should be given his day in sun. Maybe run that tape of his mission-accomplished carrier landing. Besides George W. has been practicing, and that box that he wore on his back during the debates is tuned and ready to go.

I have to agree with Regent. GWB should be a speaker at this convention.

This way he can remind everyone that if Romney gets elected, America will be as ashamed of him as they are of GWB now.

Clint Eastwood and not GWB!!!!

The GOP has some real soul searching to do...if only they had souls!

Liebermann - Nah. He's history and he's getting back to Democratic power plays anyways.
Powell - Nah. He endorsed Obama in 08. No self respecting Republican wants anything to do with him.
(Nancy) Reagan - Very doubtful.
Clint Eastwood - Highly unlikely; but possible.
Tim Tebow - I can see this. Though, other than moral issues, I don't know how much he has been involved in politics.

I'm surprised it didn't mention Donald Trump. I would consider him as much as any of those people.

I have a 6th guess. If I'm right, this board will be hopping Friday morning. 2 people are aware of my prediction and will be able to confirm my guess if I;m right.

Liebermann - Nah. He's history and he's getting back to Democratic power plays anyways.
Powell - Nah. He endorsed Obama in 08. No self respecting Republican wants anything to do with him.
Tim Tebow - I can see this. Though, other than moral issues, I don't know how much he has been involved in politics.

I'm surprised it didn't mention Donald Trump. I would consider him as much as any of those people.

I have a 6th guess. If I'm right, this board will be hopping Friday morning. 2 people are aware of my prediction and will be able to confirm my guess if I;m right.

omg, omg, omg, this is so exciting.

Nope, it will be none other the George W. Bush. The Republican party can't hide Bush forever. It is as if he never existed and the nation went from Clinton to Obama. George is a former Repubican president and should be given his day in sun. Maybe run that tape of his mission-accomplished carrier landing. Besides George W. has been practicing, and that box that he wore on his back during the debates is tuned and ready to go.

"and that box that he wore on his back during the debates is tuned and ready to go."

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Maybe if you and the other children paid attention you would know there is a good chance it's Eastwood.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/243470-clint-eastwood-headed-to-tampa-for-rnc.html

Maybe if you and the other children paid attention you would know there is a good chance it's Eastwood.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/243470-clint-eastwood-headed-to-tampa-for-rnc.html

some celebrity/entertainer going to tampa is not evidence that zombie reagan is not the mystery speaker

Tim Tebow.
Gawd.
The stupidity of the R is just stunning. Anybody wanna bet Tebow will become a politician? Disgusting and weirdly funny but not very surprising.

I'm still hoping for Trump. Hell, even I would watch that.

Forum List

Back