31. Thor
  32. Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer
  33. Spider-Man 3
  34. Iron Man 3
  35. Batman Forever
  36. Electra
  37. Catwoman
  38. Batman & Robin

I haven't seen Avengers: Age of Ultron or Guardians Of The Galaxy. I omitted 1970s/80s like Superman and Howard The Duck.

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (probably the best Superhero movie ever made)

a tie....

1. Batman: The Dark Knight....

2. Batman Begins

3. Kick Ass....

Rhino was ridiculous, but at least barely in the movie. :p
Rhino was ridiculous
and a guy who gets bit by a radioactive Spider and gets Spider abilities is not?....

Not like the rhino suit, no. That thing didn't even make sense in the context of the movie. Who would make a big mechanical rhino suit? Why? How is it better than a humanoid suit, or just a damn tank? :lol:
the original Rhino did not have a mechanical suit....and back in the 60's he was considered pretty awesome....my thing is if they are not going to do the character right,then dont do it at all......they fucked up both of the villains in that one....movie was a C-.....

Rhino was ridiculous
and a guy who gets bit by a radioactive Spider and gets Spider abilities is not?....

Not like the rhino suit, no. That thing didn't even make sense in the context of the movie. Who would make a big mechanical rhino suit? Why? How is it better than a humanoid suit, or just a damn tank? :lol:
the original Rhino did not have a mechanical suit....and back in the 60's he was considered pretty awesome....my thing is if they are not going to do the character right,then dont do it at all......they fucked up both of the villains in that one....movie was a C-.....

I don't know how well the normal Rhino would translate to a movie, but it would almost definitely be better than what the movie did. I was only complaining about the movie, not the character in general. I'm not a big Spider Man fan, so I have little exposure to Rhino, but I know he wasn't a guy in a mech, more like if the Juggernaught decided to wear a spandex rhino suit. :p

I don't mind them changing villains necessarily, but if you change it to the kind of crap that Rhino was in ASM2, that's just insulting.

Rhino was ridiculous

I don't know how well the normal Rhino would translate to a movie, but it would almost definitely be better than what the movie did. I was only complaining about the movie, not the character in general. I'm not a big Spider Man fan, so I have little exposure to Rhino, but I know he wasn't a guy in a mech, more like if the Juggernaught decided to wear a spandex rhino suit. :p

I don't mind them changing villains necessarily, but if you change it to the kind of crap that Rhino was in ASM2, that's just insulting.
that movie was insulting....the kid playing Spidey was better than Maguire though....

Rhino was ridiculous

that movie was insulting....the kid playing Spidey was better than Maguire though....

I like The Amazing Spider Man, though. It all went to shit in the second. Even then, much better than Raimi's Spider Man 3.

Rhino was ridiculous

I like The Amazing Spider Man, though. It all went to shit in the second. Even then, much better than Raimi's Spider Man 3.
i thought they did Dr.Octopus pretty good.....the 3rd one suffered from the two many bad guys....

1. The Dark Knight
  2. X2: X-Men United
  3. Watchmen
  4. X-Men
  5. Batman Begins
  6. Iron Man
  7. X-Men First Class
  8. Spider-Man 2
  9. Captain America: The First Avenger
  10. The Avengers
  11. X-Men: Days Of Future Past
  12. The Wolverine
  13. Captain America: Winter Soldier
  14. The Dark Knight Returns
  15. The Amazing Spider-Man
  16. Spider-Man
  17. Man Of Steel
  18. Batman
  19. X-Men: The Last Stand
  20. Batman Returns
  21. Fantastic Four
  22. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
  23. Incredible Hulk
  24. Superman Returns
  25. Iron Man 2
  26. Daredevil
  27. Green Lantern
  28. Hulk
  29. Thor 2
  30. Amazing Spider-Man 2
  31. Thor
  33. Spider-Man 3
  34. Iron Man 3
  35. Batman Forever
  36. Electra
  37. Catwoman
  38. Batman & Robin

I haven't seen Avengers: Age of Ultron or Guardians Of The Galaxy. I omitted 1970s/80s like Superman and Howard The Duck.
Did you serious like all those movies? Green Lantern, Catwoman, Electra, Batman Forever, Superman Returns, Daredevil, both Thors, FF4 2 were all very bad movies! With that list I am surprised you didn't list Blank Man (which I liked) and Metra Man.

1. The Dark Knight
  3. Watchmen
  4. X-Men
  5. Batman Begins
  6. Iron Man
  7. X-Men First Class
  8. Spider-Man 2
  10. The Avengers
  12. The Wolverine
  16. Spider-Man
  17. Man Of Steel
  18. Batman
  20. Batman Returns
  21. Fantastic Four
  23. Incredible Hulk
  24. Superman Returns
  25. Iron Man 2
  26. Daredevil
  27. Green Lantern
  28. Hulk
  29. Thor 2
  30. Amazing Spider-Man 2
  31. Thor
  33. Spider-Man 3
  34. Iron Man 3
  35. Batman Forever
  36. Electra
  37. Catwoman
  38. Batman & Robin
Did you serious like all those movies? Green Lantern, Catwoman, Electra, Batman Forever, Superman Returns, Daredevil, both Thors, FF4 2 were all very bad movies! With that list I am surprised you didn't list Blank Man (which I liked) and Metra Man.

I don't think Superman Returns or Thor 2 were bad movies. Wolverine Origins, on the other hand....

1. The Dark Knight
  3. Watchmen
  4. X-Men
  5. Batman Begins
  6. Iron Man
  7. X-Men First Class
  8. Spider-Man 2
  10. The Avengers
  12. The Wolverine
  16. Spider-Man
  17. Man Of Steel
  18. Batman
  20. Batman Returns
  21. Fantastic Four
  23. Incredible Hulk
  24. Superman Returns
  25. Iron Man 2
  26. Daredevil
  27. Green Lantern
  28. Hulk
  29. Thor 2
  30. Amazing Spider-Man 2
  31. Thor
  33. Spider-Man 3
  34. Iron Man 3
  35. Batman Forever
  36. Electra
  37. Catwoman
  38. Batman & Robin

I don't think Superman Returns or Thor 2 were bad movies. Wolverine Origins, on the other hand....

Superman 2 was so bad. Thor had some points, but the story was so choppy it became crap. Origins was probably the best of the 3.

1. The Dark Knight
  3. Watchmen
  4. X-Men
  5. Batman Begins
  6. Iron Man
  7. X-Men First Class
  8. Spider-Man 2
  10. The Avengers
  12. The Wolverine
  16. Spider-Man
  17. Man Of Steel
  18. Batman
  20. Batman Returns
  21. Fantastic Four
  23. Incredible Hulk
  24. Superman Returns
  25. Iron Man 2
  26. Daredevil
  27. Green Lantern
  28. Hulk
  29. Thor 2
  30. Amazing Spider-Man 2
  31. Thor
  33. Spider-Man 3
  34. Iron Man 3
  35. Batman Forever
  36. Electra
  37. Catwoman
  38. Batman & Robin
its all what you like g......

1. The Dark Knight
  3. Watchmen
  4. X-Men
  5. Batman Begins
  6. Iron Man
  7. X-Men First Class
  8. Spider-Man 2
  10. The Avengers
  12. The Wolverine
  16. Spider-Man
  17. Man Of Steel
  18. Batman
  20. Batman Returns
  21. Fantastic Four
  23. Incredible Hulk
  24. Superman Returns
  25. Iron Man 2
  26. Daredevil
  27. Green Lantern
  28. Hulk
  29. Thor 2
  30. Amazing Spider-Man 2
  31. Thor
  33. Spider-Man 3
  34. Iron Man 3
  35. Batman Forever
  36. Electra
  37. Catwoman
  38. Batman & Robin

No. That's why they are at the bottom of my list.

1. The Dark Knight
  3. Watchmen
  4. X-Men
  5. Batman Begins
  6. Iron Man
  7. X-Men First Class
  8. Spider-Man 2
  10. The Avengers
  12. The Wolverine
  16. Spider-Man
  17. Man Of Steel
  18. Batman
  20. Batman Returns
  21. Fantastic Four
  23. Incredible Hulk
  24. Superman Returns
  25. Iron Man 2
  26. Daredevil
  27. Green Lantern
  28. Hulk
  29. Thor 2
  30. Amazing Spider-Man 2
  31. Thor
  33. Spider-Man 3
  34. Iron Man 3
  35. Batman Forever
  36. Electra
  37. Catwoman
  38. Batman & Robin

Superman 2 was so bad. Thor had some points, but the story was so choppy it became crap. Origins was probably the best of the 3.

Superman 2 or Superman Returns? All the old Christopher Reeve Superman movies were pretty bad in retrospect. They don't hold up. Superman Returns was a bit dull, but not terrible.

Thor 2 was enjoyable. Definitely better than Origins, which was inconsistent both internally and with the wider X-Men universe of the movies. Not to mention the abortion that was the Ryan Reynolds Deadpool of that movie. :p

1. The Dark Knight
  3. Watchmen
  4. X-Men
  5. Batman Begins
  6. Iron Man
  7. X-Men First Class
  8. Spider-Man 2
  10. The Avengers
  12. The Wolverine
  16. Spider-Man
  17. Man Of Steel
  18. Batman
  20. Batman Returns
  21. Fantastic Four
  23. Incredible Hulk
  24. Superman Returns
  25. Iron Man 2
  26. Daredevil
  27. Green Lantern
  28. Hulk
  29. Thor 2
  30. Amazing Spider-Man 2
  31. Thor
  33. Spider-Man 3
  34. Iron Man 3
  35. Batman Forever
  36. Electra
  37. Catwoman
  38. Batman & Robin

Superman 2 or Superman Returns? All the old Christopher Reeve Superman movies were pretty bad in retrospect. They don't hold up. Superman Returns was a bit dull, but not terrible.

Thor 2 was enjoyable. Definitely better than Origins, which was inconsistent both internally and with the wider X-Men universe of the movies. Not to mention the abortion that was the Ryan Reynolds Deadpool of that movie. :p
in 1979 that Superman movie was at that time pretty well done,and it also showed that a good Comic super hero movie can be made....

1. The Dark Knight
  3. Watchmen
  4. X-Men
  5. Batman Begins
  6. Iron Man
  7. X-Men First Class
  8. Spider-Man 2
  10. The Avengers
  12. The Wolverine
  16. Spider-Man
  17. Man Of Steel
  18. Batman
  20. Batman Returns
  21. Fantastic Four
  23. Incredible Hulk
  24. Superman Returns
  25. Iron Man 2
  26. Daredevil
  27. Green Lantern
  28. Hulk
  29. Thor 2
  30. Amazing Spider-Man 2
  31. Thor
  33. Spider-Man 3
  34. Iron Man 3
  35. Batman Forever
  36. Electra
  37. Catwoman
  38. Batman & Robin

in 1979 that Superman movie was at that time pretty well done,and it also showed that a good Comic super hero movie can be made....

Like I said, it didn't hold up. At the time it was good, but try watching it now. Horrible. :p I can go back and watch Star Wars and still love it. Same with Alien. Those both came out about the same time. Superman (and the sequels) however, I don't enjoy at all now.

You can't compare 1970s/1980s technology with what they've been able to do since the late 1990s.

That's why I left them off my list.

Like I said, it didn't hold up. At the time it was good, but try watching it now. Horrible. :p I can go back and watch Star Wars and still love it. Same with Alien. Those both came out about the same time. Superman (and the sequels) however, I don't enjoy at all now.
i think there is a big difference between a super hero comic movie and a sci-fy space romp....Superman was all about making him look super....sure 35 years later,after all they have learned,it just don't cut it with today's FX,just like the old Superman show from the 50's looked shitty compared to 1979's.....they knew how to make Space Ships look impressive before people.....i still can watch these ones from the 50's just about every time they are on...

The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
Invaders From Mars (1953)
Them! (1954)
This Island Earth (1955)
Forbidden Planet (1956)
The Incredible Shrinking Man (1957)

i think there is a big difference between a super hero comic movie and a sci-fy space romp....Superman was all about making him look super....sure 35 years later,after all they have learned,it just don't cut it with today's FX,just like the old Superman show from the 50's looked shitty compared to 1979's.....they knew how to make Space Ships look impressive before people.....i still can watch these ones from the 50's just about every time they are on...

The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
Invaders From Mars (1953)
Them! (1954)
This Island Earth (1955)
Forbidden Planet (1956)
The Incredible Shrinking Man (1957)
Superman 1&2 still have some appeal. I still enjoy them, even if they special effects are dated.

Forum List

Back