Top 10 of the Stupidest Things Donald Trump has Said

"I never sent nor received classified emails..."

Despite being proven wrong multiple times, by various news outlets and fact checkers, she continues to say it. That's pretty stupid.
She didn't think she did send classified emails... The ones they found that were classified were not marked correctly... This is why she was not charged with a crime. I don't see why you insist on making the "Liar" arguement when the "poor judgement" one is the reality

liberalism- where saying something stupid is worse than doing something stupid that affect all Americans, like all lib policies.

So you think clean air, water and food is a bad idea?
Seriously, I could go on for hours with good ideas that liberals have put forward...You're just a backwards person taht is mentally deranged.

Authoritarianism: The political science that explains Trump

yep. I was brought up in a very authoritative household and so were my parents. I rebelled against it for years, but all it brought me was pain, so I can't help liking Trump.

Despite being proven wrong multiple times, by various news outlets and fact checkers, she continues to say it. That's pretty stupid.
She didn't think she did send classified emails... The ones they found that were classified were not marked correctly... This is why she was not charged with a crime. I don't see why you insist on making the "Liar" arguement when the "poor judgement" one is the reality
So, tell us this, o liberal idiot sage....

Hitlery had one private email, served by a homebrew server,,right?

Her job as SOS required massive amount ends of classified material, right?

So,,you are telling us that all this material was hard copy, or that she never left a secured computer with access to the info since it could to be emailed to her, securely.

So, just what did hitlery do as SOS if she couldn't get the info necessary to be SOS?

So,,you are telling us that all this material was hard copy, or that she never left a secured computer with access to the info since it could to be emailed to her, securely.

So, just what did hitlery do as SOS if she couldn't get the info necessary to be SOS?
Funny, I was just asking that question yesterday... How did she handle the classified correspondence?

Funny, I was just asking that question yesterday... How did she handle the classified correspondence?
There was none...remember she said so?....:lol:

There was none...remember she said so?....:lol:
It is a question that hasn't been answered yet, to my knowledge, but definitely should be asked

Forum List

Back