Top 10 "Brilliant" Democrats who pushed the Jussie Smolett scam.

Be generous to those 10 hypocrites.

They immediately smelled a rat, for being politicians, they are very familiar with liars.

They opened their big mouths for one reason: They knew that their base demanded such platitudes.

So being good "public servants," they said what any good bleeding heart Dem would: "Oh, the horror of it. A nice sweet gay Black young man savaged by big mean Trump supporters. Give him a Hollywood movie to star in -- and let's raise a million dollars to comfort the poor baby!"
Of course the only actual spike in violence since Trump started has been right wingers attacking blacks gays Muslims Asians etc. And the numbers double in areas where Trump has his rallies! But you will just go Justin :) or whatever this guy's name is.... One word beats all arguments for dumbasses like you..... Oop s brainwashed functional dumbasses....

Of course the only actual spike in violence since Trump started has been right wingers attacking blacks gays Muslims Asians etc. And the numbers double in areas where Trump has his rallies! But you will just go Justin :) or whatever this guy's name is.... One word beats all arguments for dumbasses like you..... Oop s brainwashed functional dumbasses....
Link us up to your data.

watch this....................

From Joe Biden on down, they all just assumed he was attacked by some idiot MAGA thugs who decided it was a good idea to roam the streets of Chicago at 3 in the morning when it is -20 degrees out on the off chance they will be able to see a black guy walking down the street......................

Top 10 Democrats Who Fell For Convicted Felon Jussie Smollett’s Hate Crime Hoax

The top 10 Democrats that promoted the convicted felon’s hate crime hoax on Twitter back in 2019 included:

1. President Joe Biden: “What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie.”
  2. Vice President Kamala Harris: “@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.”
  3. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi [now-deleted]: “The racist, homophobic attack on @JussieSmollett is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love. I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery & that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once & for all.”
  4. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg: “While the struggle for basic hate crime legislation continues here in Indiana, this horrible attack calls all Americans to stand against hatred and violence in all its forms.”
  5. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY): “There is no such thing as ‘racially charged.’ This attack was not ‘possibly’ homophobic. It was a racist and homophobic attack. If you don’t like what is happening to our country, then work to change it. It is no one’s job to water down or sugar-coat the rise of hate crimes.”
  6. California Governor Gavin Newsom: “This kind of violence should be unacceptable. We cannot continue to allow racism, homophobia, transphobia, anti-semitism, or any other form of hate continue to drive violence in our country.”
  7. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA): “Jussie is my friend – a very talented & beautiful human being. It is so hurtful that homophobic haters would dare hurt someone so loving and giving. I’m dedicated to finding the culprits and bringing them to justice. Jussie did not deserve to be harmed by anyone!”
  8. Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA): “What happened to Jussie Smollett is vile and tragic; thankfully, he will recover. But hate crimes like this are happening more frequently, egged on by careless hate-filled rhetoric. We start reducing these crimes by rejecting the speech – neither can ever be accepted as normal.”
  9. Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ): “The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I’m glad he’s safe. To those in Congress who don’t feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime– I urge you to pay attention.”
  10. Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA): “I met @JussieSmollett at the Pride Parade in Los Angeles, and I’ve seen the passion and moral clarity of his activism first hand. This week he was the victim of an horrific attack. We pray for your speedy recovery, Jussie, and reject this act of hatred and bigotry.”

Trump made him do it ya know.

Link us up to your data.

watch this....................
Everything I say is backed up everywhere in the real world, brain washed functional moron. Just Google violence since Trump and you'll get pages and pages from every respected journalist in the world. All you have is scumbag pundits. Snap out of it!Politics Today | In-Depth Analyses on Global Affairs › hate-crime...
Hate crimes increase in the US since Trump's election - Politics Today
“We've heard it before throughout our history, but it has no place in America in 2019,” former Vice-President Joe Biden tweeted. “It's clear that Donald Trump ...
www.washingtonpost.com
Analysis | Hate crimes rose the day after Trump was elected, FBI data ...
Mar 23, 2018 — Reported hate crimes with racial or ethnic bias jumped the day after President Trump won the 2016 election, from 10 to 27, according

People make mistakes every once in a while. As opposed to Republicans who lie nonstop.....
There aren't any mistakes except in the sense that playing Russian roulette is a mistake. This is stupidity and dishonesty on parade. This is conclusive evidence that no one should vote for these scumbag morons.

Last edited:
Everything I say is backed up everywhere in the real world, brain washed functional moron. Just Google violence since Trump and you'll get pages and pages from every respected journalist in the world. All you have is scumbag pundits. Snap out of it!Politics Today | In-Depth Analyses on Global Affairs › hate-crime...
Hate crimes increase in the US since Trump's election - Politics Today
“We've heard it before throughout our history, but it has no place in America in 2019,” former Vice-President Joe Biden tweeted. “It's clear that Donald Trump ...
www.washingtonpost.com
Analysis | Hate crimes rose the day after Trump was elected, FBI data ...
Mar 23, 2018 — Reported hate crimes with racial or ethnic bias jumped the day after President Trump won the 2016 election, from 10 to 27, according
You just won the "Oxymoron of the Month" award for you entry "respected journalist." Congratulations!

Trump made him do it ya know.
www.washingtonpost.com
Analysis | Counties that hosted a 2016 Trump rally saw a 226 ...
Mar 22, 2019 — Does Trump's political rhetoric have a measurable link to reported hate crime and extremist activity? We examined this question, given that so ...
hate crimes double after Trump rallies from www.washingtonpost.com
Missing: double ‎| Must include: double
Brookings - Quality. Independence. Impact. › fixgov
Trump and racism: What do the data say? - Brookings Institution
Aug 14, 2019 — The Brookings Cafeteria podcast last week discussed the role President Trump's racist rhetoric has played in encouraging violence in

You just won the "Oxymoron of the Month" award for you entry "respected journalist." Congratulations!
I'm just talking about every journalist outside your tiny murdoch internet crazy propaganda machine.www.washingtonpost.com
Mar 22, 2019 — Does Trump's political rhetoric have a measurable link to reported hate crime and extremist activity? We examined this question, given that so ...
Aug 14, 2019 — The Brookings Cafeteria podcast last week discussed the role President Trump's racist rhetoric has played in encouraging violence in

I'm just talking about every journalist outside your tiny murdoch internet crazy propaganda machine.www.washingtonpost.com
Hey, you won the "Oxymoron of the Month" already. "Respected Journalist" LOL

These kind of defective losers have been humiliated their entire existence, starting with getting beat down by the normal kids in 3rd grade. This is just one more instance in a continuing succession of disgraceful defeats they will endure on the path to return back up satan's sphincter.

No apology necessary. Laughing and pointing at them makes it all worth it.

www.washingtonpost.com
Commie propaganda.

You said "respected journalist." There aren't any of those, moron. Your sources are all commie propaganda organs.

Forum List

Back