Top 1% begs congress to raise their taxes...they're drowning in money$$$$

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Some Of America’s Wealthiest Tell Congress To Raise Their Taxes, Not Cut Them
More than 400 millionaires and billionaires penned a letter to Congress.

LOLOL, even the elite, knows that by cutting their taxes, they're not gonna invest in this country's labor fractions.....they're not gonna forgo, 1.50 an hour off shore companies for american wages....that in fact, trickle down ain't happening...they know this and they're begging these idiots in Washington to know this too.

LOLOL, even the elite, knows that by cutting their taxes, they're not gonna invest in this country's labor fractions.....they're not gonna forgo, 1.50 an hour off shore companies for american wages....that in fact, trickle down ain't happening...they know this and they're begging these idiots in Washington to know this too.

And here we go again, if the rich want to pay more in taxes, why don't they at the bottom of the form, additional taxes to give? God you lefties are just too stupid to know better....
During the 8 years of Obama did your life get any better? Did his raising the taxes on the rich make your life any easier?

• Banned

And here we go again, if the rich want to pay more in taxes, why don't they at the bottom of the form, additional taxes to give? God you lefties are just too stupid to know better....
During the 8 years of Obama did your life get any better? Did his raising the taxes on the rich make your life any easier?

Put it this way, if you think under Trump, other than these feel good rallies and tweets he gives, your life is gonna better, keep dreaming fool....Listen, under Obama, I FELT SAFE AND THATS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME AND MY BLACK FAMILY THAN ALL THE FUCKIN MONEY IN THE WORLD!!

Put it this way, if you think under Trump, other than these feel good rallies and tweets he gives, your life is gonna better, keep dreaming fool....Listen, under Obama, I FELT SAFE AND THATS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME AND MY BLACK FAMILY THAN ALL THE FUCKIN MONEY IN THE WORLD!!

My life is already better now that the black fool is no longer in office. Any mother fucker who gives billions of dollars to Iran for "hostages", is an enemy of the state and should be shot...But then he is a gay hero to you...

Why can't we be more like Venezuela where everyone, except the Progressive leaders, are now equal?

Is this a trick question? The democrats advanced health care reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

The right wing only has, nothing but repeal, if it will not help the rich get richer faster.

What they don't say in this is, "and please make sure you continue to borrow, spend and give money to our friends".

If they want to pay more taxes, as was stated, noone is preventing them from doing so. Instead, they make it political. Anyone and everyone should see through this. Unless of course, they were also begging Obama to increase their taxes...

• Banned

My life is already better now that the black fool is no longer in office. Any mother fucker who gives billions of dollars to Iran for "hostages", is an enemy of the state and should be shot...But then he is a gay hero to you...

Iran unlike the Russians aren't doing anything to harm this country.....listen, trying to reach dead brain white Trump supporters is useless....you people are a waste of time...so by bitch!!

Iran unlike the Russians aren't doing anything to harm this country.....listen, trying to reach dead brain white Trump supporters is useless....you people are a waste of time...so by bitch!!

Amid nuke talks, Ayatollah says 'death to America' - CNN Video
Amid nuke talks, Ayatollah says 'death to America'
At this point is where I pray to God that you are under that nuke when Iran decides to launch... Stupid fuck...

Forum List

Back