Too Much Drama

Darlene

Silver Member
Jul 26, 2014
Missouri, United States
There is too much disagreement and drama on this site. There is some good debate on here but then people start the insults. Why can't everyone just accept each other? I don't want any party discussion on this thread, please and thank you.

"...don't want any party discussion on this thread..."

No? Well, how about discussing a small get together?

It's a messageboard that is primarily political in nature. Have you seen the political climate in the country right now? There are other forums here that are less contentious that you can have fun with but if you are going to post in politics, the flamers and trolls are there. So, I usually don't name call or insult anyone and if all they want to do it flame, I move on and don't pay any attention to them.

Because of this, I've pretty much stopped posting in politics all together. :D

If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the fire.

One cannot control everything, but one can certainly control how one responds to it.

If you don't want to get tangled up in drama, try to ignore or distance yourself from it. If that's too tough, you can try to keep it to PMs, or, if you join in, be brief.

Drama's like a vortex. It can suck you in and chew you up. I'd rather watch the real Game of Thrones instead. :D

There is too much disagreement and drama on this site. There is some good debate on here but then people start the insults. Why can't everyone just accept each other? I don't want any party discussion on this thread, please and thank you.

Another rainbow and unicorns poster...sorry babe you picked the wrong place for flowers and love. :eusa_boohoo:

Hey! What's so funny about Fucking Peace-Love-And-Understanding?!?!?!?!?!!?

There is too much shouting in really large font, too!

sockpuppet.jpg

There is too much shouting in really large font, too!

At least she didn't post in an annoying color!

I dunno, Darlene. If you wanted nice nice stuff, you would go to the Coffee Shop or the Lounge area where there isn't strife, drama or angst. And you haven't, have you? So.....why not?

Cause one side wants govco to to take income and assets of the other side and have it redistributed into their pockets. It's pretty hard to have a discussion with someone that not only wants to do you harm, but revels in it.

Forum List

Back