Too many forums in this board

World Savior

May 18, 2015
We don't need Obamacare and healthcare subforums separately here. Combine the two forums into one. Obamacare is part of healthcare. Monitoring two different forums is difficult and time wasting. Minimize the number of subforums as much as you can.

We don't need Obamacare and healthcare subforums separately here. Combine the two forums into one. Obamacare is part of healthcare. Monitoring two different forums is difficult and time wasting. Minimize the number of subforums as much as you can.

Do you have to monitor the forums?

Nah, so far the only thing WS has done since signing up is bitch, moan and complain about everything, the most pathetically depressive person on the board. His glass is always half empty.

Too Many posters actually....we need to cut down on the number of members.
I say we start with members who have ugly faces as Avatars....but that is just me

I say we start with members who have ugly faces as Avatars....but that is just me

Nawwww...we like Ringel05 :)
I can't help it if I'm gorgeous, debonair and desirable.......

old+guy+fat.jpg

:lol:

I will ask the Supreme court and get back to you on that. We must do whatever they approve of. ;-)

Actually, that's not a bad idea. All USMB has to do then is charge a membership fee for each poster. This will eliminate the freeloaders from here. Yup, raise the taxes, that's the ticket.

Who are you to say what we do and don't need? If I want to spread the word about a home remedy for gout or a wasp sting, or how I managed to lose weight... I'll put it in the Healthcare Forum. If I want to express my opinion on how fucked up a system can get, I'll put it in the Obamacare Forum.

Do you see the difference?

The reason Obamacare was given it's own forum is because it was a subject in so many other forums that they decided there was enough interest in the subject to give it it's own forum.

Forum List

Back