Too Funny! Anti-gay Conservative groups refuse to attend CPAC if gays there.

And people wonder why gays think the Dems give us a better chance of getting equal rights........:eusa_whistle:

We remember them giving back Log Cabin donations too....afraid our money would give them AIDS or something, I guess.

There is no point in Republicans marching out gays at CPAC.

There aren't enough gays to make it worthwhile.

bodecea wrote:

And people wonder why gays think the Dems give us a better chance of getting equal rights........:eusa_whistle:
They DON'T. They don't even have orgs. like L.C.R. and GOProud for us.
We remember them giving back Log Cabin donations too....afraid our money would give them AIDS or something, I guess.
I aint know you're gay, I don't even know if you're a dude or woman, something that should be listed with the rest of our info when we post obviously........

Why?

Apparently enough to make a few anti-gay groups take their bat and ball and go home....:lol::lol:

So all Republicans don't all goose step to the party line no mater what like Democtrats. So?

I guess we are right, you guys have no use for individuality. Thanks for clearing it up.

Kid, respecting other human beings is not goose stepping to some party ideology.

You gotta laugh when lefties quote Fascists like Mussolini and turn it into a tirade against capitalism and corporations.

You need to go learn historical definitions and the historical context from whence they come. What a stupid comment of yours, whitehall.

Apparently enough to make a few anti-gay groups take their bat and ball and go home....:lol::lol:

Won't change which party they vote for.

bodecea wrote:

They DON'T. They don't even have orgs. like L.C.R. and GOProud for us.
I aint know you're gay, I don't even know if you're a dude or woman, something that should be listed with the rest of our info when we post obviously........

Why?

Why what?

hey Bo....if the Democrats/Liberals are going to stand with you....how come they do it for the photo ops but when they cast their ballots......you still get fucked?....:eusa_whistle:

Ahhhh....so you agree that it doesn't matter if the Republicans ignore the social conservatives...they will vote Republican no matter what. :lol::lol::lol:

hey Bo....if the Democrats/Liberals are going to stand with you....how come they do it for the photo ops but when they cast their ballots......you still get fucked?....:eusa_whistle:

What's our alternative, Harry? Republicans? :lol::lol::lol:

What's our alternative, Harry? Republicans? :lol::lol::lol:

Yup, it's workin for me.

Ahhhh....so you agree that it doesn't matter if the Republicans ignore the social conservatives...they will vote Republican no matter what. :lol::lol::lol:

The only Republicans who win national elections have the backing of social conservatives. Reagan, Bush, Bush, yes. Ford, Dole, McCain, no.

I think it's great that CPAC is standing their ground on this.

As much as I really don't care about what goes on at CPAC, I think it's a good thing that the dinosaur viewpoints of the social cons are finally starting to be marginalized.

I see a lot of people on the left taking it as a joke, or to score partisan points. I see it differently - I see it as a step in the right direction.

I see it as a good thing that CPAC is standing up, and not acquiescing to the demands of the shrinking social conservative base.

Forum List

Back