Tony Blair: it's the end of Western hegemony in politics/economics. The world will become multipolar. For 1st time in history: East is equal with West

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Former British PM Tony Blair has accepted that the west is incurably declining vis-à-vis maintaining its ascendancy. The historians will trace the roots of this inexorable change to the time when Joseph Biden, a casuistic was elected as the U.S. President.

Former British PM Tony Blair has accepted that the west is incurably declining vis-à-vis maintaining its ascendancy. The historians will trace the roots of this inexorable change to the time when Joseph Biden, a casuistic was elected as the U.S. President.

And old Tony helped to cause it. He will always live good though.

We are not in an "incurable" decline. It is obvious to those with a reasonable intelligence what can be done to stop the slide & start climbing back on top again.
They have just refused to do it because it fits the NWO agenda to bring everyone down to the same low level

Perhaps or perhaps being driven from office is a reflection of his judgment.

He and his pals were part of the decline. He is so absurd that he won't even accept responsibility.

Bloody idiot.

Don't blame the East for thriving, blame the idiots in the West who abused their own oath of office, made off like bandits while their citizens drowned.

I agree that the west is declining and asia is increasing

Good thing we let them buy up entire industries and move them out....Stupid Trump.....right

I agree that the west is declining and asia is increasing

There is no doubt about it. I have always enjoyed Americans and your belief system, unfortunately your allies undermined your own while politicians saw only an opportunity to steal, not continue the former successful policies that were good for America and the world.

Globalism didn't need to be a dirty world. America could have lead the world through economic means, innovation and spreading civil liberties BY EXAMPLE. Instead, some tried to do so by force, others lectured without practicing what they preached.

Right at a time when our right wing wants to be more isolationist. This ain't the fifties. The rest of the world is ready to pass us by.

I don't think it's isolationist at all to demand other nations operate fairly, and, represent a basic decorum of civil liberties, access to justice etc. (both of which Canada fails miserably).

America should have lead by example and demanded allies do the same. Now the rest of the world says "you tell US to support human rights while you hug nation X".

I've said before, I give Obama some credit for standing in Parlaiment and telling Canadian politicians that their human rights need to be upheld, not continued abuse. I saw the look on the new PM Trudeau and other politicians, they were being called out, even if it wasn't specifically their hand in the abuse.

Canada is losing so many talents, I do damned well why.

Tony Blair, of all people!

LONDON, July 17 (Reuters) - The Ukraine war shows that the West's dominance is coming to an end as China rises to superpower status in partnership with Russia at one of the most significant inflection points in centuries, former British Prime Minister Tony Blair said.

The world, Blair said, was at a turning point in history comparable with the end of World War Two or the collapse of the Soviet Union: but this time the West is clearly not in the ascendant.

Making it crystal clear that it's America's war against Russia.

But isn't it quite mindblowing that Tony would be the one to spill the beans.

And not only on that but also he effectively destroys the 'confidence' propaganda that's so carefully stage-managed to show that Russia is losing the war!

I don't think it's isolationist at all to demand other nations operate fairly, and, represent a basic decorum of civil liberties, access to justice etc. (both of which Canada fails miserably).

America should have lead by example and demanded allies do the same. Now the rest of the world says "you tell US to support human rights while you hug nation X".

I've said before, I give Obama some credit for standing in Parlaiment and telling Canadian politicians that their human rights need to be upheld, not continued abuse. I saw the look on the new PM Trudeau and other politicians, they were being called out, even if it wasn't specifically their hand in the abuse.

Canada is losing so many talents, I do damned well why.
Chretien upheld Canada's human rights when he refused the US our participation in the Iraq war. A first for Canada's slap in the face on military aggression. But costly to stand up against US aggression, with economic blackmail guaranteed.

Hopefully Trudeau will get the balls to do the same sometime soon. The current war offers such a good opportunity!

He doesnt know very much history .........unless he meant only recent history
Tony's trouble is that he knows too much history and could be suffering the guilt he's always going to wear on the Iraq war.

It's the only logical explanation for why he gonce completely renegade against his government with his comments on the current US led war.

No only making it clear that it's America's war against Russia, but also acknowledging that Russia isn't losing.

Tony's big personal issue that will keep him out of the heaven thingy on account of Iraq's slaughtered civilians.

There is no doubt about it. I have always enjoyed Americans and your belief system, unfortunately your allies undermined your own while politicians saw only an opportunity to steal, not continue the former successful policies that were good for America and the world.

Globalism didn't need to be a dirty world. America could have lead the world through economic means, innovation and spreading civil liberties BY EXAMPLE. Instead, some tried to do so by force, others lectured without practicing what they preached.
Certainly where red china is concerned globalism has been a failure for the advanced western countries

And I put that failure on the western elites who sold out the citizens of their own countries

Certainly where red china is concerned globalism has been a failure for the advanced western countries

And I put that failure on the western elites who sold out the citizens of their own countries
Billy Boy and Bush

Yes, I can see how Tony Blair was part of the downfall.

news-graphics-2006-_609590a.jpg

vlcsnap-2021-04-28-07h49m26s879-1.jpg

Chretien upheld Canada's human rights when he refused the US our participation in the Iraq war. A first for Canada's slap in the face on military aggression. But costly to stand up against US aggression, with economic blackmail guaranteed.

Hopefully Trudeau will get the balls to do the same sometime soon. The current war offers such a good opportunity!

Chretien is a well known crook. Go search the little activities he engaged in for his son.

Paul Martin was a legitimately solid PM. He also didn't help in Iraq except for some isolated Special Forces.

Trudeau should go to Ontario and challenge the Police Services Act as a violation of our Charter of Rights. There should be investigations into MANY plain clothed officers, some who should be sharing a prison with other dirty cops.

The police apparatus has destroyed Canadas reputation. This country will not improve until they and the politicians who blindly support them are forced to heel. Until then, Canada is in DEEP trouble.

We have done more damage to Americas reputation and National Security than any other ally.

Forum List

Back