Tonights Dumb Question:Should Rachel Dolezal Qualify For Free Tuition Cause She Claims To Be Black?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :afro: :blues: And how come she wasn't brought this week on cable news? As we all know by now, Western Kentucky University is proposing free tuition for all blacks being all blacks have grandparents who were slaves in the 1860's. OK, well what about white people who think they are black, and may have ancient relatives that may have been slaves in the 19th Century :dunno:
Please Discuss and lets hear your opinions. :smoke::tongue-44:

:2up: :afro: :blues: And how come she wasn't brought this week on cable news? As we all know by now, Western Kentucky University is proposing free tuition for all blacks being all blacks have grandparents who were slaves in the 1860's. OK, well what about white people who think they are black, and may have ancient relatives that may have been slaves in the 19th Century :dunno:

As a liberal, no...I believe in treating all equally which means that everyone should get it or no one should.

The op was right, it is a dumb question, and utterly irrelevant to anything at all.

She actually used the term "Trans Racial".
i feel black twice a week,,,does that mean i get free college?

It does if Western Kentucky students get their way.
next thing u know,,,we will have dogs that claim to be black and demand free medical expenses
Or whites who line up for the GI bill.
but what about people who are 1/2 black?,,,,,,,,,,, 1/2 price?

She actually used the term "Trans Racial".
i feel black twice a week,,,does that mean i get free college?

It does if Western Kentucky students get their way.
next thing u know,,,we will have dogs that claim to be black and demand free medical expenses
Or whites who line up for the GI bill.
but what about people who are 1/2 black?,,,,,,,,,,, 1/2 price?
Sure, they can be half debt peons.

I have never owned slaves, nor do I know any person who ever was a slave. Black people do not deserve anything more, or less, than anyone else. It is ridiculous to even suggest such a thing, and if they finally want people to stop paying taxes in protest, they should pull this off and watch what happens!

Are you.....okay?

I have never owned slaves, nor do I know any person who ever was a slave. Black people do not deserve anything more, or less, than anyone else. It is ridiculous to even suggest such a thing, and if they finally want people to stop paying taxes in protest, they should pull this off and watch what happens!

Nobody cares whether you owned, or did not own, slaves. Fact is, neither you nor your ancestors were ever discriminated against due to your race. So your skin color has never been an impediment to your acquiring an education, a job, property, voting rights, open seating at a diner, avoiding police harassment, etc.

If you really need the laundry list of ways in which black Americans have been beaten down, discriminated against, and murdered in this country because of their race, then you must be the most ignorant clown ever to reach adulthood.

Everyone who works, I said works, not presides over workers, should stop paying taxes. And going to work, and sending their kids to school, and shopping, and going out; spend as little as possible. All it would take is a little planning and prep, all of the working and underclas at once.

The entire power structure would seize up in a couple weeks, month tops.

Forum List

Back