TONIGHT: Hillary Clinton To Accept Historic Nomination For President

Crooked Hillary just said she was an internet troll. :p

She knows how to troll but doesn't know her PC, the one she used for confidential US government can get hacked?

"Trump -- A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man you can trust with nuclear weapons."

sV46yGJ.jpg

Has any candidate ever been boo..d by so many of her own party at their own convention......there is historic baby
Don't boo, vote
DO you think those booing will vote for her.....paying people to fill seats.....you guys are looking at a mirage and think you have a titan....
llmmaaoooooo......pay no attn to the hag behind the curtain
All that matters is who the masses vote for. I think the trump fans are nothing more than the teabaggers 8 years older. Bring it

It was a great speech. Hillary laid everything out that she plans to do in office.

They are good goals.

Her style is very intellectual and academic. She is convincing.

The power of her facts and analysis supports her proposals.

While I do not agree with everything she said I do agree with most of it.

I agree that she at least needs to cut tax benefits like tax credits for firms like Apple and Microsoft which hide their profits overseas. This needs to end. Fixing it is a good idea.

She also came down on high executive corporate pay.

Last edited:
Has any candidate ever been boo..d by so many of her own party at their own convention......there is historic baby
Don't boo, vote
DO you think those booing will vote for her.....paying people to fill seats.....you guys are looking at a mirage and think you have a titan....
All that matters is who the masses vote for. I think the trump fans are nothing more than the teabaggers 8 years older. Bring it
Trump has captured his tv audience which consists mostly of non college educated older males.

That won't be enough.

You need a strong broad coalition to get elected President.

Don't boo, vote
Trump has captured his tv audience which consists mostly of non college educated older males.

That won't be enough.

You need a strong broad coalition to get elected President.
Trump has more than TV audience which is why he won nomination...try harder to convince yourself....

It was a great speech. She laid everything out that she plans to do in office.

They are good goals.
And she agrees with trump that we need to tariff companies who ship jobs overseas.

All the popular liberal stuff trump has said, hillary agrees with and Republicans disagree.

Sounds like a great reason to vote out republicans

Forum List

Back