Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch Obtained Some Of Crooked Hillary's Yoga Emails!

DeadHorse1.gif~c200

Last edited:

Okay...but the Left is doing the same thing with Trump and Russia.

Well, not really...that investigation is still ongoing.

Once Mueller (finally) ends his investigation AND if Trump gets nothing more than a slap on the wrists.? From then on - I would generally agree with you.

But the Hillary email stuff has been officially over for about two years now and she is basically a nobody politically (whereas Trump is POTUS).

Once Mueller (finally) ends his investigation AND if Trump gets nothing more than a slap on the wrists.? From then on - I would generally agree with you.

But the Hillary email stuff has been officially over for about two years now and she is basically a nobody politically (whereas Trump is POTUS).
It’s all bullshit.

It’s all bullshit.

So you know 'it's all bullshit' even though you cannot possibly know all the evidence Mueller does or does not have on Trump?

Suuuuuure you do.

Unlike you, I will wait for the actual report to come out before I pass final judgement.

We are done here, for now.

Good day.

Once Mueller (finally) ends his investigation...

The fake Russian Hoax is not going to end. It is the Deep State's Insurance Policy against The Donald winning the 2016 election, which he did in a landslide.

This is one of the most ridiculous comments you have ever made McRocket. :p

Hillary used to do yoga? with that manly body? that would be like a cow attempting to perform on the gymnastics balance beam

It’s all bullshit.

So you know 'it's all bullshit' even though you cannot possibly know all the evidence Mueller does or does not have on Trump?

Suuuuuure you do.

Unlike you, I will wait for the actual report to come out before I pass final judgement.

We are done here, for now.

Good day.

Oh he’s got evidence, but nothing on collusion. As is often the case with witch hunts, they find something else to nail the target with. I don’t doubt Trump has lots of skeletons in his closet. Mueller will find them.

Show me the man and I will show you the crime. This is likely Mueller’s motto as it was Beria’s and Stalin’s.

Forum List

Back