Tom Arnold follows Peter Fonda with threats against Baron Trump

Capture-35.png

Capture-36.png

This guy is out of his mind.

Stalking a child at school because his dad enacted a policy you don’t like? A policy that over 60 million Americans voted for?

This is just so wrong.

Trump supporters protesting the treatment of children?

Dafuq?

Capture-35.png

Capture-36.png

Stalking a child at school because his dad enacted a policy you don’t like? A policy that over 60 million Americans voted for?

This is just so wrong.

I agree, which is why decades ago I called out Limbaugh for his attacks on Chelsea Clinton. He was an asshole then, and is still an asshole today.

60 million voted to separated kids from parents? who are seeking asylum? voted for child camp with child mos watching over the camps....o do tell? now i do remember talk of mexico paying for a wall and trump releasing his taxes...which both are not happening....

bones your spew is your 1st amendment right... I may not like, but it is your right... lil' tommy Arnold is crossing a fine line with terroristic threatening... I hope you are not trying to justify is threat on tweeter...

And to think the sum of Tom Arnold's outrage is based on what he's consumed from the media. What should concern the rest of us are the Peter Fondas of the world who do not telegraph their intentions to millions on social media. Are they legion?
Firstly, Tom Arnold is a hasbeen, and from the looks of him...in need of rehab. Secondly, Tom Arnold is pondscum. Thirdly, Tom Arnold does a mighty fine job of making an ass of himself and all other Dems who pounced on his interview as truth when Cohen himself said it was a bunch of hogwash.
You voted for a crazy person/pondscum that spends all his time making an ass out of himself, and then you complain about someone else doing the same? :cuckoo:

Trump NEVER MADE PEDOPHILE THREATS AGAINST A CHILD, you lying, lying, lying sick fuck. This is a new low even for you. Are you aware of the amorality it takes to make a post defending an abomination like Tom Arnold??? "Gentlemen" like you Fonda and Arnold need to be under a prison cell for the rest of what you call lives.

Capture-35.png

Capture-36.png

This is just so wrong.

I agree, which is why decades ago I called out Limbaugh for his attacks on Chelsea Clinton. He was an asshole then, and is still an asshole today.
Chelsea Clinton is not Bill Clinton’s daughter

Tom Arnold is just like any other child molesting Hollywood type, progressives are fucked in the head

Capture-35.png

Capture-36.png

This is just so wrong.

I agree and I'm a Republican who can't stand Limbaugh either. Not only has he attacked under-18 kids (something this Repub. has never, ever done), but he spent his career utterly condemning drug addicts from a golden pedestal......while spending decades as an illegal, massive Oxycontin addict himself. A few opiate steps from a junk pin cushion. I believe the term for that is "being jaw-droppingly full of shit." I hold my nose and vote R but I find Limbaugh every bit as repulsive as he has always looked. I'm NOT in love with every fellow R. in the country, make no mistake. My opinion, for example, of McCain is probably better imagined than described.

I wonder...are there ANY democrats who find it distasteful to do what is being done? Sarah being told to leave a restaurant with the family...trumps kids being threatened...etc etc etc. Doesn't matter if knowns and unknowns "did the same" to a dem POTUS. Wrong is wrong...and I wonder...will any dems here speak up or be drones for their party because they hate trump? He's just a man. Where is the love of country? With fellow man/woman on standing up for rights and wrongs???? Is everyone fucking INSANE now? I just don't get it.

I wonder...are there ANY democrats who find it distasteful to do what is being done? Sarah being told to leave a restaurant with the family...trumps kids being threatened...etc etc etc. Doesn't matter if knowns and unknowns "did the same" to a dem POTUS. Wrong is wrong...and I wonder...will any dems here speak up or be drones for their party because they hate trump? He's just a man. Where is the love of country? With fellow man/woman on standing up for rights and wrongs???? Is everyone fucking INSANE now? I just don't get it.

I know exactly what you're asking. It's the reason why I keep calling liberals a vicious, hate-dripping abomination who simply cannot behave like civilized human beings. Shit, I've been saying the exact same things about their screaming public baby tantrums for the past few years! Violence and sobbing hatred are the only languages they seem to know, liberals have surrendered their most basic humanity to behave like THINGS which belong in cages. Because they think it somehow hurts President Trump. Because they're too stupid/arrogant to realize they're hurting themselves more than anyone else. It's like liberals are drinking a flesh-melting poison and expecting Trump & his supporters to die from it.

Capture-35.png

Capture-36.png

This is just so wrong.

What attacks? I listen to him daily since he went national. You lie.

I don't like attacks on kids, particularly after seeing the attacks on Obama's kids. But the trumps are attacking other people's children and their attachments to their parents daily and then whining when their own are attacked. melania and donald are only the parents of one child. Other parents are being ripped apart from their own children by the thousands. Why are donald and melania so royal?

Democrats have to at least start attempting to kill people who disagree with them. There is no place else they can go. They have done everything else and the hysteria keeps rising. It has to go someplace.

I don't like attacks on kids, particularly after seeing the attacks on Obama's kids. But the trumps are attacking other people's children and their attachments to their parents daily and then whining when their own are attacked. melania and donald are only the parents of one child. Other parents are being ripped apart from their own children by the thousands. Why are donald and melania so royal?
This is EXACTLY what I am talking about. Instead of addressing a wrong...front and center wrong...you have to sidetrack it with BUT and IF. There are no buts and ifs. Its WRONG..no matter if it is obama, michelle, malia, sasha, baron, melania, sarah, gay bakers, straight bakers, kids with illegals. IF ITS WRONG ITS WRONG. Party affiliation has NOTHING to do with common sense, common courtesy. Stop with the BUT AND IF. For sarah to be told to leave a restaurant with her family because of her JOB and hatred for her boss...then what is to stop anyone from doing the same thing to YOU or your loved ones later on in some form? Will your daughter or your son want to hear BUT and IF when it happens to them? NO!
One wrong at a time being focused on and FIXED by normal, sane human beings that want what is RIGHT. And it will never ever fucking happen until this fucking wacked out mindset is destroyed. Alas...it will never happen. You proved that just by your simple single post.

If you don't like attacks on kids then you will NOT defend Fonda's or Arnold's pedophile threats with your weasely, mealy-mouthed bullshit. Period. No ifs and or buts about it. None of the Trumps made PEDOPHILE threats against any child, you liar. People hardly ever attacked Obama's daughters, compared to the horrific things your liberal predator buddies have wished on Barron Trump since 2016. At age 45, I've been around the block enough times I can spot a phony like you within your first two sentences and criminals like you belong in prison for the rest of your lives.

If you don't like attacks on kids then you will NOT defend Fonda's or Arnold's pedophile threats with your weasely, mealy-mouthed bullshit. Period. No ifs and or buts about it. None of the Trumps made PEDOPHILE threats against any child, you liar. People hardly ever attacked Obama's daughters, compared to the horrific things your liberal predator buddies have wished on Barron Trump since 2016. At age 45, I've been around the block enough times I can spot a phony like you within your first two sentences and criminals like you belong in prison for the rest of your lives.

I'm well above your age. People have to remember that the orange whore and his "wife" are not only making threats about other people's children, they are posing these threats in real time. I wouldn't threaten Barron trump just because his parents are whores, but they are masterminding threats against other children and deliberately separating them from their parents. Barron is only ONE child. Now think of what is happening to many thousands of other children at his whore-parents bidding. He does not deserve the position that his whore-parents have put him in, but his whore-parents deserve to be put in the same position as to him as thousands of other parents are in due to their conduct.

I'm well above your age. People have to remember that the orange whore and his "wife" are not only making threats about other people's children, they are posing these threats in real time. I wouldn't threaten Barron trump just because his parents are whores, but they are masterminding threats against other children and deliberately separating them from their parents. Barron is only ONE child. Now think of what is happening to many thousands of other children at his whore-parents bidding. He does not deserve the position that his whore-parents have put him in, but his whore-parents deserve to be put in the same position as to him as thousands of other parents are in due to their conduct.

Total bullshit. The latest caravan of illegals used children that were not even theirs and they were told in advance that they would be detained at the border if they insisted on violating the immigration rules. What I find hilarious and rather ironic is that I have yet to see any leftard here offering to take some illegals into their home and subsidize them.

You voted for a crazy person/pondscum that spends all his time making an ass out of himself, and then you complain about someone else doing the same? :cuckoo:
Good to see you openly admit the restaurant owner was an ass.

Every journey begins with one step.
^ retard doesn't even know what thread he's replying to
Tool thinks a woman is a man. ^^^ You must use our restrooms, too.

Read your post that I responded to , old guy.
^ retard still doesn't know what thread he's replying to
Thinks there are 64 genders. ^^^

there are only 2

the rest are mental disorders

Forum List

Back