Tolerant liberals find more things to ban

Los Angeles banned single use plastic bags. Now I bring my own. I use small drawstring trash bags. So it hasn't stopped the use of single use plastic bags, merely where it comes from. The result was not an increased use of reusable grocery bags because they are disease carriers.

Foam boxes can easily be replaced by boxes made of corn. It will have a double liberal benefit. It will reduce the available food supply AND increase costs.

Los Angeles banned single use plastic bags. Now I bring my own. I use small drawstring trash bags. So it hasn't stopped the use of single use plastic bags, merely where it comes from. The result was not an increased use of reusable grocery bags because they are disease carriers.

Foam boxes can easily be replaced by boxes made of corn. It will have a double liberal benefit. It will reduce the available food supply AND increase costs.
HATE SPEECH.

Ever since DC and Montgomery County indtroduced bag taxes, I've been bringing all my bags I don't have to pay taxes for in VA and throwing them out in DC or MD.

Forum List

Back