Tolerant left: 12 Year-Old Conservative and Family Target of Death Threats After Criticizing Obama

What's a 12 year old doing on Facebook? The minimum age is suppose to be 13.

What a silly article! The post was " I pray your fam is next to be killed.” The statement is hateful and immature but it's not a threat.

Dumbass...

11058611_872826456086172_6917033493392556912_n.png
That's not a threat. By definition a threat is a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.

Interesting point- since Sassy pretty much made a statement like that for all liberals in America- where she hopes that all of us get our knees busted.

Was that a threat?

No- just her hopes for violence.

What's a 12 year old doing on Facebook? The minimum age is suppose to be 13.

What a silly article! The post was " I pray your fam is next to be killed.” The statement is hateful and immature but it's not a threat.

Dumbass...

11058611_872826456086172_6917033493392556912_n.png
That's not a threat. By definition a threat is a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.

Interesting point- since Sassy pretty much made a statement like that for all liberals in America- where she hopes that all of us get our knees busted.

Was that a threat?

No- just her hopes for violence.
Nah its just her acknowledging that libtards suck dick so their knees are bound to get banged up eventually. :)

Attack? It was a valid point. I find it interesting you don't want to address it.

Bad things are said on the internet all the time. You don't see liberals going into mass victimhood orgasms over a twitter comment from an anonymous nobody. That's purely a conservative thing.

You also don't see liberals making and praising threats of violence here, but you do see the conservatives doing it.
Oh yes the left does. Anytime a conservative says anything about a minority the left plays victim. Layoff the stupid stuff.

No one should receive death threats.

Not a hard concept.

But if you put yourself out there- there will always be some willing to make death threats.

Obama gets them all the time- what happened to tolerance?

Perhaps we should all condemn all death threats- and not just try to use the issue to attack the side we don't agree with?
So far, I have not read any death threat made against the boy or his family. The US Court of Appeals of the Seventh Circuit held that there must intent behind the declaration. Saying I hope someone kills your family or killing to good for you, etc. are hateful remarks but not actual death threats.

Forum List

Back