Tolerant left: 12 Year-Old Conservative and Family Target of Death Threats After Criticizing Obama

I may hate the position of MANY people but threatening a 12 year old? That's low...real low.

Ahm, that little tyke is black.....whoever is threatening him is.....wait for it......RACIST
No, no, no! The leftbrains hate black conservatives.

What kind of pussy mental midget threatens a 12 y/o with death threats. I mean c'mon, that is just wrong
The social media sites should be required to report the name and address to the proper authorities.

I may hate the position of MANY people but threatening a 12 year old? That's low...real low.

Ahm, that little tyke is black.....whoever is threatening him is.....wait for it......RACIST

What kind of pussy mental midget threatens a 12 y/o with death threats. I mean c'mon, that is just wrong
What kind of idiot threatens anyone period?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Good victimhood orgasm, conservatives? Take a cigarette break now.

Don't worry. Twitter exists, facebook exists, the internet exists, so you'll always be able to be find some dumbass to get you off on another victimhood orgasm.

The social media sites should be required to report the name and address to the proper authorities.

Yeah, but they won't. This kid will learn from this, all kids do.

Don't worry. Twitter exists, facebook exists, the internet exists, so you'll always be able to be find some dumbass to get you off on another victimhood orgasm.

You're probably one of those making threats.

Don't you realize that these people can be tracked down?

A queer liberal gets smacked around a little for burning the flag and you are outraged. Lol

This kid is learning a life lesson about left loons. He might have grown up to be a conservative before but I guarantee he will now

Forum List

Back