Told You The Left Were Savages....

Discussion in 'Humor' started by PoliticalChic, Oct 2, 2011.

1. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,029
    1. Actress, comedienne and now author Roseanne Barr shares her solution for dealing with the rich and how the banks could repay the money the U.S. government bailed them out with in 2008.

"Part of my platform is, of course, the guilty must be punished and that we no longer let our children see their guilty leaders getting away with murder. Because it teaches children, you know, that they don't have to have any morals as long as they have guns and are bullies and I don't think that's a good message," Barr told Russia Today (RT).

"I do say that I am in favor of the return of the guillotine and that is for the worst of the worst of the guilty….go to the reeducation camps and if that doesn't help, then being beheaded," Barr said with a straight face.
    Roseanne Barr: Behead Bankers, Rich Who Won't Give Up Wealth | RealClearPolitics

2. FRANCES FOX PIVEN: "I teach at the Graduate School of the City University of New York. I am here because I am so enthusiastic about the possibilities of this sit-in, over the marches that are occurring over postal worker issues, the sister demonstrations that are starting in Chicago and Los Angeles, and maybe in Boston. I think we desperately need a popular uprising in the United States.Frances Fox Piven: "We Desperately Need A Popular Uprising" | RealClearPolitics

3. Bill Maher wants to know the exact date former Vice President Dick Cheney, whose days are "numbered," will die so he can call the catering for a death celebration party of some sort.
    Bill Maher Wants To Celebrate Dick Cheney's Death | RealClearPolitics

2. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,869
    You forgot to put ‘Sorry bout that,’ at the top of your post.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. DontBeStupid

DontBeStupid Look it up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +422
    This just in, comedians make jokes!

4. BDBoop

BDBoop BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,006
    Scandalous!!

I need a moment. :(

/moment

5. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,684
    The only thing she said that I didn't agree with was she wanted more big gov't. She understands that the Privately Owned (Non)Federal Reserve and International Bankers are the enemy. Same as me.

Yes, I know Rosanne is disgusting to look at and her voice is like nails on a chalkboard (Surprise! She's not a FauxNews or MSLSD hottie). But please watch this interview and post what you disagree with:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaU3wX6N1Tc&feature=player_embedded"]Keiser Report: 'WW3 will make us all rich' (E191) - YouTube[/ame]

6. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    What this country needs is another Reign of Terror.

It might not turn out like the last one but we can surely deal with libs if they tried.

7. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,300
    "...the guilty must be punished and that we no longer let our children see their guilty leaders getting away with murder...."

So the OP and those who are likeminded object to that sentiment because they don't think the guilty should be punished and our leaders should be able to get away with murder??

lol...okay.....

8. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Yea, they do. Sadly, Barr ain't no comedian. She's a left wing twit. Interestingly, I have yet to see anyone on the right say they are want to book caterers for the day Obama dies. Odd that humor can be so different, depending on one's politics. I guess conservatives prefer a slightly more intellectual humor.

On the bright side, I love that the left are so burned up with hatred... it really doesn't make them appear terribly rational.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,434
    funny... sweets, if i were you, i'd read this board and i think you'll find that the ones "burned up with hatred" are the rightwingnuts.

though i do agree roseann barr isn't funny.

but youn really shouldn't encourage hack threads ;)

10. Big Fitz

Big Fitz User Quit *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,475
    I'll bet you think Jon Stewart, Bill Maher and Steven Colbert are a credible news sources then.