Told Ya!

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The tards scoffed when I explained why Putin wants Trump to be President.

So here's Trump today: Trump to look at recognizing Crimea as Russian territory, lifting sanctions

Donald Trump Appears to Back Russia's Annexation of Ukraine's Crimea

The question came from Mareike Aden, a German reporter, who asked him whether a President Trump would recognize Crimea as Russian and lift sanctions on Moscow imposed after its 2014 annexation of the Ukrainian territory. The candidate’s reply: “Yes. We would be looking at that.”

Goodbye Ukraine! Goodbye Georgia!

You fucking cocksucking Putin lovers. What's it going to take to wake you up? Huh?

“would be looking into that” -- Trump

You Progs reek of desperation.
Yes. He would be looking into it.

You understand the difference between that and "OH HELL NO!", dontcha retard?

The tards scoffed when I explained Why Putin Wants Trump To Be President.

So here's Trump today: Trump to look at recognizing Crimea as Russian territory, lifting sanctions

The question came from Mareike Aden, a German reporter, who asked him whether a President Trump would recognize Crimea as Russian and lift sanctions on Moscow imposed after its 2014 annexation of the Ukrainian territory. The candidate’s reply: “Yes. We would be looking at that.”

I have a very difficult time believing he could find Ukraine on a map. I also have a very difficult time believing he knows anything about the politics of the region.

If he were to become President, every news conference would have to have a Part A (the part where he talked and answered questions) and a Part B (the part when someone else came in and "clarified" Trump's statements). So press conferences would be at least twice as long.

You are just too retarded. You do realize Putin is an ex-KGB thug, dontcha retard?

I'm old school Reagan Cold Warrior, you fucking, fucking, fucking idiot.

I am not kidding when I say you single-digit IQ pseudo-cons are just like the 70s hippies. Always whining and complaining and hoping for the worst outcomes for America and sucking off Russian leaders.

I have a very difficult time believing he could find Ukraine on a map. I also have a very difficult time believing he knows anything about the politics of the region.

If he were to become President, every news conference would have to have a Part A (the part where he talked and answered questions) and a Part B (the part when someone else came in and "clarified" Trump's statements). So press conferences would be at least twice as long.

At least Trump has press conferences. When was the last time Queen Hillary held one? Bet you don't know.

It's the right thing to do at this point.

Fucking retards.

Duhhhhh...Obama put those sanctions on Russia when they seized the Crimea, so the sanctions must be a bad thing...derp derp derp.

At least Trump has press conferences. When was the last time Queen Hillary held one? Bet you don't know.
B-b-b-b-but Clinton!

Red herrings, false dichotomies, manufactured bullshit. Can't you bring SOMETHING to a conversation?

You are just too retarded. You do realize Putin is an ex-KGB thug, dontcha retard?

I'm old school Reagan Cold Warrior, you fucking, fucking, fucking idiot.

I am not kidding when I say you single-digit IQ pseudo-cons are just like the 70s hippies. Always whining and complaining and hoping for the worst outcomes for America and sucking off Russian leaders.
Of course you idiots want another Cold War with a poor and dying nation trying to recover from communism.

You even get to kill millions of white people while doing it, so it is definitely worth the effort.

Yeah yeah we got it. You have your TRUMP!! PUTIN!!! PUTINTRUMP!!!! talking point memo

Just when Obama was going to kick Russia out of the Ukraine. After all, they did take over the Ukraine on his watch. Did I get that right?

Goodbye Ukraine. Goodbye Georgia.

If Trump wins, the tanks will be rolling in.

REPORTER: Mr. President. Russia has invaded Georgia and the Ukraine. Will you be putting any sanctions in place?

DRUMPF: I will look into that. Some people say those Georgians had it coming to them. I don't know.

Forum List

Back