A USMB Question And Proposal:Limit The Amount Of Threads For Members On Page One?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :desk: :poke: Has anyone taken notice when some of our members, on occasion will post between five and ten, maybe more posts in one day? And time to time we see sometimes up to 1/3rd of the posts on page one coming from the same poster?
:offtopic::oops-28:
Sometimes it just gets out of hand, it seems like the poster wants to get all of his/hers points across while shoving other new posts onto page two, where many of us don't turn to. Hmm? :lalala:

Ah hah! Clever tactic there. I propose we all scan page 2 everytime.

• Banned
i would never send more than two threads on page 1....i have respect for other posters who want to get their thoughts on page 1.

:argue: :desk: :poke: Has anyone taken notice when some of our members, on occasion will post between five and ten, maybe more posts in one day? And time to time we see sometimes up to 1/3rd of the posts on page one coming from the same poster?
Sometimes it just gets out of hand, it seems like the poster wants to get all of his/hers points across while shoving other new posts onto page two, where many of us don't turn to. Hmm? :lalala:

A good start would be you not posting non-political threads in Politics...

...like this one.

It's to drive any other discussion off the front page. Sad that the mods allow it but, go to page 2 or even 3.

I think we need to limit the little cartoon icons that get attached to posts. That's even more egregious.

Dumbazz.

Hilarious! Pot calling kettle black...

Who would do such a thing !!!! ????

Get a rope!

No. Some days I post allot of threads some days I post none. It shouldn't be limited

No. Some days I post allot of threads some days I post none. It shouldn't be limited
i got booted from the Free Republic long time ago for posting 5 threads on the GOP page,,,,,,,but of course,,,i always just sneak back in there.

Some of them are either interns or paid shills, IMO. Booting them off page 1 would likely bring their pay down and their families would starve. Why do you hate children?

Forum List

Back