Toddler finds mother shot dead in Umm al-Fahm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how the Racist Pro Palestinian still doesn't condemn what Sherri said about the Fogel Family or those two Israeli pilots? What the Racist doesn't state is that I made that statement AFTER Sheri's jubilation concerning not only the Fogel Family but those two Israeli pilots

She has declared RETURN FIRE to be illegal ---a new and innovative idea.
When I write colorful stuff I am careful to QUOTE that to which I am responding.
-----it does not help-----I get cited anyway

accept when the ones being killed are Israelis!

when that happens you calp hands and gloat!

What a hypocrite!

For once you should try and see it from the other side, too!:doubt:

I have not condoned or excused any killings.

SHE ASKED FOR IT

SHE REAPS WHAT SHE SOWS!

SHE TAUGHT TERRORISM

In another post you stated the kids were BETTER OFF without their parents
You HAVE condoned it you Pro Palestinian liar

I did not say she asked for it, those are your words and not mine. I said the rest, and none of what I said is excusing or condoning the killings by the disgruntled migrant worker. Learn to read, mentally challenged person.

Yes it is!

We say those were Palestinians.

We have their faces, their names, their own words admitting it.

What you have is a claim. you say the trial was unjustified, and so was the result.

you say they were killed by migrant workers.

It's your burden to prove that claim, since you're the one saying our conclusions are incorrect.

So I expect you to back up your claim, or admit losing that arguement.

What are their names? I say there were no migrant workers. I have no need to say more, because you cannot prove something that doesn't exist, does.

You on the other hand, say something which isn't true, which is different from the truth we know.

So, again, you're the one to prove it.

The guilty ones are in jail.

Prove, please, that they are not the guilty ones.

I'm waiting nicely.

I have not condoned or excused any killings.

SHE ASKED FOR IT

SHE REAPS WHAT SHE SOWS!

SHE TAUGHT TERRORISM

I did not say she asked for it, those are your words and not mine. I said the rest, and none of what I said is excusing or condoning the killings by the disgruntled migrant worker. Learn to read, mentally challenged person.

You DID say it in the INITIAL post that i can't find because I forget what the topic was. However, it doesn't matter. ' She reaps what she sows" will do just fine. You also claim she taught terrorism. I did ask you in the initial post for that link; NOT that she was a teacher !

You are a liar stating the FAMILY SLAUGHTER was done by a " disgruntled migrant worker". Prove it. They have the SAVAGES who did this which included the BEHEADING OF AN INFANT.

Stop with your Hate, you " christian" Anti Semetic Bigot

SHE ASKED FOR IT

SHE REAPS WHAT SHE SOWS!

SHE TAUGHT TERRORISM

You DID say it in the INITIAL post that i can't find because I forget what the topic was. However, it doesn't matter. ' She reaps what she sows" will do just fine. You also claim she taught terrorism. I did ask you in the initial post for that link; NOT that she was a teacher !

You are a liar stating the FAMILY SLAUGHTER was done by a " disgruntled migrant worker". Prove it. They have the SAVAGES who did this which included the BEHEADING OF AN INFANT.

Stop with your Hate, you " christian" Anti Semetic Bigot

:clap2:

So please, bring their names!

and bring out the evidence supporting the facts that the Fogels hd such a worker! what was his/her name?

Not my burden to prove!

It's common sense that if someone makes a statement it's up to them to back it up with facts. I accused the Anti Semetic Bigot of saying certain things , she challenged me to " prove it" and I did.

I have stated that Olmert offered Abbas almost everything he wanted, I was asked to post the link and I did. The fact that she can't post a "link" proving her claim is just more proof that she is nothing but a liar.

So much for her " empathy" regarding the Fogels. As previously stated, whoever slaughtered that Palestinian woman, I hope they get away with it! Two can play that game . :clap2:

"YOU stop lying, Zionists like you live to destroy and kill and lie for Zion, that is the essence of all you are."

What do you think of that spewage?
By now, Marg, since she has vomited out that statement ad nauseam, it probably falls on deaf ears (so to speak) when the viewers see it once again. No doubt she is vomiting out the same statement wherever she goes on the Internet. One thing is obvious -- she doesn't really care about the people who her friends have murdered and are still murdering.

So please, bring their names!

and bring out the evidence supporting the facts that the Fogels hd such a worker! what was his/her name?

Not my burden to prove!

It's common sense that if someone makes a statement it's up to them to back it up with facts. I accused the Anti Semetic Bigot of saying certain things , she challenged me to " prove it" and I did.

I have stated that Olmert offered Abbas almost everything he wanted, I was asked to post the link and I did. The fact that she can't post a "link" proving her claim is just more proof that she is nothing but a liar.

So much for her " empathy" regarding the Fogels. As previously stated, whoever slaughtered that Palestinian woman, I hope they get away with it! Two can play that game . :clap2:

All partisanship and fighting aside - do you seriously feel this? Seriously?

I don't. I don't think any of those people deserved to die and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks :(

Do you think Baruch Goldstein was right in what he did? What about those who defend him?

"YOU stop lying, Zionists like you live to destroy and kill and lie for Zion, that is the essence of all you are."

What do you think of that spewage?
By now, Marg, since she has vomited out that statement ad nauseam, it probably falls on deaf ears (so to speak) when the viewers see it once again. No doubt she is vomiting out the same statement wherever she goes on the Internet. One thing is obvious -- she doesn't really care about the people who her friends have murdered and are still murdering.

Yet look at this.

You, and Marge, and Lipush - you jump on Sherri for her views yet you remain silent when your own excuse the actions of mass murderer Baruch Goldstein, or hope that the killer of a young Arab woman gets away with it.

That is as sad and as telling as anything Sherri says about Jews.
I'm not their proctor and when you see a thank you from Hossfly under their post you'll know I approve. Otherwise.............

Yet look at this.

You, and Marge, and Lipush - you jump on Sherri for her views yet you remain silent when your own excuse the actions of mass murderer Baruch Goldstein, or hope that the killer of a young Arab woman gets away with it.

Regarding the latter; Call it tit for tat. She not only CELEBRATES what happened to the Fogel family but lies about who did it Don't have to accept or agree with your Double Standard

I don't think I have a double standard in this regard PV. I find all those deaths abhorrant.

Is your stance based on your own beliefs or on a reaction to another posters statements? Do you also excuse Goldstein?

Yet look at this.

I'm not their proctor and when you see a thank you from Hossfly under their post you'll know I approve. Otherwise.............

Silence.

Yet, for some odd reason you are Sherri's proctor.
Adversary.

I am visiting my family and not really 'on' for very long at a time - so I see a post or two, and don't get to read page after page, which does impair continuity.

I DO NOT approve of or support PV's statement - I don't care if a woman is a $2-a-trick crack whore, her life and her murder 'counts'.

I do not believe the only problem is that 'the authorities' are lax in their investigation: it is obvious that the woman's male relatives are the primary suspects, and from the many cases of 'honor killing' murders, we have seen often the male relations conspire to cover up such crimes.

This is not about 'apartheid' or racism, but mostly about misogynistic 'cultures' which condone the abuse of women in general. The claim that 'the Israelis don't care to investigate because they are racists' is just nonsense: if the Israelis were *really* so 'racist', they'd be all too eager to find a couple of Arab men to execute for the murder....

Fixating on Israel's flaws - as sherri insists on constantly doing! - will achieve NOTHING to improve the lot of Palestinian or other Arab women in general.

Not my burden to prove!

So much for her " empathy" regarding the Fogels. As previously stated, whoever

slaughtered that Palestinian woman, I hope they get away with it! Two can play that game
. :clap2:

I don't. I don't think any of those people deserved to die and it doesn't matter what anyone
else thinks :(

Do you think Baruch Goldstein was right in what he did? What about those who defend him?

Goldstein was named a criminal in Israel ---so much so that he could not be buried
in a regular cemetary ----your heroine slut whore WAFA IDRIS has three girl's schools
named to honor her where you can worship her -----you incessant lies mark you
for what you are----when your hero, the baby brother bomber bostoni goes on
trial-----there will be all kinds of people DEFENDING HIM and because of
his ANGST and you will not murmur. On this board a DISGUSTING SLUT
claimed that Lyn Stewart was jailed simply for "DEFENDING A MUSLIM"
----the muslim pig she defended was another one of your heroes
SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN- murdering dog who bombed the world trade
center in 1993----I had the honor of dealing with one of the victims of the
disgusting isa worshipping pig ----when the slut farted out her "because
she defended a muslim" you made no comment----In fact , slut Lyn
Stewart----created an illegal communication between dog RAHMAN--
and one of his fellow terrorists and was justly jailed for her disgusting
filth. YOU DEFENDED A MURDERER OF SIX AMERICANS ----and an
attempt to murder thousands and the whore who tried to help him
DO IT SOME MORE. Somehow mentioning the fact that Goldstein
examined two of his own friends mutilated to death in the ISA-
RESPECTING STYLE bothers you-------gee hypocrite. Your
silly little "I AM SO GOOD --I REJECT ALL KILLING" is garbage.
You have certainly not demonstrated that noble soul YOU
CLAIM FOR YOURSELF. You are very selective about whose
lives you value and upon whose "defense" you FOCUS
Would you have danced along with sherri if the WTC
had fallen over on the nearby school killing thousands as the good
"SHAYKH" had planned. Lots of jews in that school---ask anyone
who knows the area and the best schools in Manhattan---the one full
of chinese math GENIUSES. None of the targets of the filth
of jihadists is RANDOM nor does it have anything at all to do with
DEFENSE

I certainly hope that you plan to go on a HUNGER
STRIKE FOR THE RELEASE OF SAINT ABDEL RAHMAN---he
deserves to be released ----he is an AWARD WINNING
KORANIC SCHOLAR who legalized the killing of ---any jew---
any age--any gender----in the world I am not sure if he took
part in the FARTWAH making killing americans legal --any age,
any gender Probably not----he was already in jail by then and
his whore----Lyn Stewart was already neutralized

now do your job and play
FAIR AND DISINTERESTED MODERATOR

Coyote: There is a similarity between some of the things PV or Rosie have posted, and the sherri-spewage BUT

Neither of them has been prancing about these boards preening themselves as being a "person of conscience" and slandering other human beings wholesale as being lacking in moral standards, etc, etc....

Neither of them has presumed to declare that other posters are 'Satan spawn' or going to Hell......

And it's that >>>PRESUMED SUPERIORITY<<<< which I believe has so outraged everyone who doesn't share her views.

That, her lies, and her unremitting support for Holston the Nazi-thing, which even Seal has rejected.

So much for her " empathy" regarding the Fogels. As previously stated, whoever

slaughtered that Palestinian woman, I hope they get away with it! Two can play that game
. :clap2:

I don't. I don't think any of those people deserved to die and it doesn't matter what anyone
else thinks :(

Goldstein was named a criminal in Israel ---so much so that he could not be buried
in a regular cemetary ----

Yes. In fact, if you read my posts I stated so and stated that most Israeli's (other than settlers) were horrified and absolutely condemned him.

your heroine slut whore WAFA IDRIS has three girl's schools
named to honor her where you can worship her -----

I have no idea who she is.

you incessant lies mark you for what you are----when your hero, the baby brother bomber bostoni goes on trial-----there will be all kinds of people DEFENDING HIM and because of his ANGST and you will not murmur.

My hero?

My hero is my dog. He's killed no one.
On this board a DISGUSTING SLUT
claimed that Lyn Stewart was jailed simply for "DEFENDING A MUSLIM"
----the muslim pig she defended was another one of your heroes
SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN- murdering dog who bombed the world trade
center in 1993----I had the honor of dealing with one of the victims of the
disgusting isa worshipping pig ----when the slut farted out her "because
she defended a muslim" you made no comment----In fact , slut Lyn
Stewart----created an illegal communication between dog RAHMAN--
and one of his fellow terrorists and was justly jailed for her disgusting
filth.

I have no idea who she is.

YOU DEFENDED A MURDERER OF SIX AMERICANS ----

Where did I do that?

and an attempt to murder thousands and the whore who tried to help him
DO IT SOME MORE.

What on earth are you talking about Rosie?

Somehow mentioning the fact that Goldstein examined two of his own friends mutilated to death in the ISA-RESPECTING STYLE bothers you-------gee hypocrite.

Speaking of hypocrites Rosie, here's a thought. How many Palestinian bombers were motivated by seeing family members abused, jailed, tortured and murdered by Israeli's? do you think that's some sort of excuse they can use to slaughter innocent people? Really now?

Your silly little "I AM SO GOOD --I REJECT ALL KILLING" is garbage.
You have certainly not demonstrated that noble soul YOU
CLAIM FOR YOURSELF. You are very selective about whose
lives you value and upon whose "defense" you FOCUS

Nope. I'm consistent Rosie. I don't think civilians deserve to be targeted.

Would you have danced along with sherri if the WTC
had fallen over on the nearby school killing thousands as the good
"SHAYKH" had planned. Lots of jews in that school---ask anyone
who knows the area and the best schools in Manhattan---the one full
of chinese math GENIUSES. None of the targets of the filth
of jihadists is RANDOM nor does it have anything at all to do with
DEFENSE

What on earth are you talking about?

I certainly hope that you plan to go on a HUNGER
STRIKE FOR THE RELEASE OF SAINT ABDEL RAHMAN---he
deserves to be released ----he is an AWARD WINNING
KORANIC SCHOLAR who legalized the killing of ---any jew---
any age--any gender----in the world I am not sure if he took
part in the FARTWAH making killing americans legal --any age,
any gender Probably not----he was already in jail by then and
his whore----Lyn Stewart was already neutralized

Again - who is Lyn Stewart? When have I ever commented on her? What are you going on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back