Toddler finds mother shot dead in Umm al-Fahm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of responses to death, I keep thinking about responses I recently read on the Facebook page of a photographer in Gaza over hearing an IDF soldier committed suicide. Mostly, it was lol.

Luke did not know aramaic------his writing regarding that which
took place during the last passover seder celebrated by Jesus
is heresay I assume Luke wrote in greek Most of us---
here do speak english----I wonder why sherri feels a need to
imagine herself THE TRANSLATOR OF ENGLISH to english
speaking people ------

strictly speaking --'testament' does not actually mean
'covenant' it can be used as a kind of generic
word of which a 'covenant' would fall into a subset.
Testament means a statement of fact----covenant
necessarily includes something like an agreement
between two or more parties

This thread has been cleaned of more than 25 off topic, no-content flaming and baiting posts.

As a reminder:
"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking threads.

It's not hard.

If you have issues with a poster, take it out in the Flame Zone.

Further disruption will be met with infractions. Use the Flame Zone. That is what it is there for.

And those Keddoshim were not killed by migrant worker! there are no migrant workers in Itamar! stop the propaganda and admit the truth. They were killed by poor excuse of human beings! and those were Palestinians!

YOU stop lying, there had been migrant workers in Itamar and the claim a disgruntled THai migrant wirker carried out the crime was widely reported. Just now, I have found over a half a dozen sources discussing it. Awarta was placed under military control and people there terrorized until false confessions wrre beaten out of two residents there. The two youths are guilty of nothing and should be admired for taking the blame for crimes they did not commit to end the terrorism against their families and village. I admire and respect them and feel compassion for all they have suffered at the hands of their Nazi Zionist Occupiers. They are Palestinian Gandhis and heroes and demonstrate the best of humanity, suffering for others, sacrificing for others. I will never forget what Israel did in Awarta as videotaped in the video below. So like the Nazis they emulate! Zionists response to killings when Jews are the victims is to terrorize Palestinians and torture Palestinians into making false confessions. When Arab women like the woman in the OP are violently killed Israel does nothing, there is no investigation and no arrests.

Last edited by a moderator:
During the five-day curfew in the village of Awarta, south of Nablus, the Israeli military raided homes and detained around 300 people, the youngest 14 years old. Some of the men were taken to the local boy school where they had to leave their fingerprints and DNA and some were taken to the military base at Huwwra checkpoint. According to the mayor, Qays Awwad, 55 men are still in Israeli custody. Some of the detainees reported that they had been abused by the soldiers while they were detained and handcuffed. It has been reported that a 75-year-old woman was handcuffed and had to sit on the ground while the soldiers went through her home, and that an 80-year-old woman was beaten by soldiers.Three Scandinavian ISM activists were in Awarta during the five-day curfew, from Saturday afternoon until Wednesday noon. From the roofs of people’s houses they witnessed how the Israeli soliders went into homes, arrested men and made the families wait outside while they raided their homes, resulting in large scale damage to property. The ISM activists also visited homes that soldiers had searched to find broken windows, cut fuse-cables, smashed furniture, and polluted drinking water caused by Israeli soldiers.Hundreds of soldiers entered the village in military vehicles early on the morning of the 12th of March, following the murder of five members of a settler family in the nearby illegal Israeli settlement of Itamar. According to the soldiers, they were searching for the murderer and would continue until they found one. One soldier told ISM activists, ”We will search this village until we find someone.” *In the process of ”searching” the houses, the soldiers damaged framed pictures, furniture, TV sets, gas heaters, smashed holes in floors and walls, stole money and jewlery, and poured liquids over computers. The Israeli forces occupied around 30 houses to sleep in during the four nights they remained in Awarta. In some of the houses they evicted the families, who had to seek shelter outdoors or in neighbour's homes during the night; in others they forced the families to stay in one room as the soldiers occupied the rest of the house. In occupied houses the soldiers defecated in the rooms and used the families' bed sheets as toilet paper. http://mondoweiss.net/2011/03/follo...e-destruction-during-five-days-of-curfew.html

Last edited:
When one activist asked: ”Why do you have to punish all this people?” The solider responded with: ”We have to punish these people so they will understand.”Even though this kind of systematic collective punishment is illegal according to International law, is it frequently used by the Israeli military all over the West Bank and in Gaza.When medical vehicles tried to access the area they were stopped by Israeli forces. ISM activists went to the checkpoint near Awarta on March 15 and reported that ambulances were being held several hours before they could enter the village. As an occupying force, Israel is obligated under article 56 of the Geneva Conventions not to hinder the work of medical personnel in a conflict zone. Following Itamar killings, village of Awarta faced mass arrests, violence and massive destruction during five days of curfew | Mondoweiss

And those Keddoshim were not killed by migrant worker! there are no migrant workers in Itamar! stop the propaganda and admit the truth. They were killed by poor excuse of human beings! and those were Palestinians!

YOU stop lying, Zionists like you live to destroy and kill and lie for Zion, that is the essence of all you are. Awarta was placed under military control and people there terrorized until false confessions wrre beaten out of two residents there. The two youths are guilty of nothing and should be admired for taking the blame for crimes they did not commit to end the terrorism against their families and village. I admire and respect them and feel compassion for all they have suffered at the hands of their Nazi Zionist Occupiers. They are Palestinian Gandhis and heroes and demonstrate the best of humanity, suffering for others, sacrificing for others. I will never forget what Israel did in Awarta. So like the Nazis they emulate!

Let us be patient with sherri-----she is poisoned by the filth she has imbibed as an
isa-respecter. and her need to be 'stimulated' by obscenity -----her 'god'
isa is within her ------and renders her ----the filth which she is-----

it is interesting that she pretends to repudiate "nazis" who were isa respecters
just as is she.

the one book that was translated into arabic----THE LANGUAGE OF ISA-----in the
entire decade of the 1930s was MEIN KAMPF ---- that sequel to AL KORAN

Give her some space-----she is what professionals refer to as
"SOCIOPATHIC RAGE" a point at which flaming sociopaths are both
dangerous to society and TO THEMSELVES----such a condition led
Adolf abu ali to put a bullet in his brain and Magda Goebbels to
shove cyanide down the throats of her six babies

When was the thread started? There are still no arrests reported over the murder of an Arab woman in Israel. And hardly any news coverage, either. Has anyone seen the story of this murder reported in the US? I have not. But when the Fogels were murdered, it was an entirely different story. What makes the shed blood of an Arab Palestinian woman in Israel mean nothing?

When was the thread started? There are still no arrests reported over the murder of an Arab woman in Israel. And hardly any news coverage, either. Has anyone seen the story of this murder reported in the US? I have not. But when the Fogels were murdered, it was an entirely different story. What makes the shed blood of an Arab Palestinian woman in Israel mean nothing?

You have the CHUTPAH to compare the two? With the Fogel family an ENTIRE family was slaughtered and their infant was decapitated you Anti Semetic Moron. You who claim the family asked for it and thanks God for dead Israeli pilots can't understand why there isn't more concern about a Stinkin' Palestinian?? When He'll freezes over . I hope whoever did this gets away with it

YOU stop lying, there had been migrant workers in Itamar and the claim a disgruntled THai migrant wirker carried out the crime was widely reported. Just now, I have found over a half a dozen sources discussing it. Awarta was placed under military control and people there terrorized until false confessions wrre beaten out of two residents there. The two youths are guilty of nothing and should be admired for taking the blame for crimes they did not commit to end the terrorism against their families and village. I admire and respect them and feel compassion for all they have suffered at the hands of their Nazi Zionist Occupiers. They are Palestinian Gandhis and heroes and demonstrate the best of humanity, suffering for others, sacrificing for others. I will never forget what Israel did in Awarta as videotaped in the video below. So like the Nazis they emulate! Zionists response to killings when Jews are the victims is to terrorize Palestinians and torture Palestinians into making false confessions. When Arab women like the woman in the OP are violently killed Israel does nothing, there is no investigation and no arrests.

It was Palestinians who admitted and felt proud of their actions.

I forgot its a lawyer's JOB to tell lies, right?

lol. You're a good one!

You have the CHUTPAH to compare the two? With the Fogel family an ENTIRE family was slaughtered and their infant was decapitated you Anti Semetic Moron. You who claim the family asked for it and thanks God for dead Israeli pilots can't understand why there isn't more concern about a Stinkin' Palestinian?? When He'll freezes over . I hope whoever did this gets away with it

Absolutely, I compare the two. The Arab woman was brutally killed and I see her life as having as much value as any of the Fogels lives had. The fact the Israelis treated the deaths so differently bares to the world and is testimony of the ugly and racist face of Apartheid.

It was Palestinians who admitted and felt proud of their actions.

I forgot its a lawyer's JOB to tell lies, right?

lol. You're a good one!

The two teenage cousins were tortured into making false confessions. And their families and village were threatened until someone confessed . They confessed to stop their torture and save their families and village. What a beuautiful illustration of sacrificing self for others they are! They wil be Blessed by God for their sacrifices, our lives on earth is not all there is to our existence.

Wow. Simply wow. That goes beyond "don't give a shit".

And all those condemning Sherri's jubulation over the deaths of the Fogels and Israeli pilots killed remain silent over your jubulation and silent over Rosie's defense of mass murder Baruch Goldstein.

Enough said.

I'm beyond disgusted.

These are not people who "deserved to die" - whether they are the Fogels or this Arab woman. They're just ordinary people living their lives.

And all those condemning Sherri's jubulation over the deaths of the Fogels and Israeli pilots
killed remain silent over your jubulation and silent over Rosie's defense of mass murder Baruch Goldstein.

yes SIMPLY WOW----coyote continues to post up her incessant lie --that
I (irosie) justified the murders comitted by Goldstein ----since I presented
what I know about his situation and mindset at that time. . In fact I never
justified his action-----I PRESENTED THE FACTS ------which coyote some-
how equates with sherri's dancing on the dead body of a mutilated
three month old infant I have never seen coyote react SO STRONGLY
to a presentation of mitigating factors in a MURDER as she has reacted
to the fact that I revealed that Goldstein had ----recent to his crime---
examined the dead bodies to TWO MUTILATED FRIENDS------upon whom
scum like sherri were similarly dancing and in the mind of Goldstein
planning MORE.

Lets wait----maybe she will come down on anyone who comments that
a bomb on ass slut lost her brother to an israeli shell as much as
she has come down on me for revealing aspects of the Goldstein
crime and his mindset

Enough said. <<< not enough----we are going to hear more of the
crap during the trial of baby brother bostoni bomber ---but THAT
will be acceptable in the world of coyote and sherri

I'm beyond disgusted.<<<< me too

These are not people who "deserved to die" - whether they are the Fogels or this Arab woman. They're just ordinary people living their lives.

well actually you do not know who this arab woman was-----so far the
only players in this particular discussion who insists that babies and young
mothers and young conscripts on their way home DESERVE TO DIE
has been isa-worshipper sherri. As to the dead arab lady----the
lack of reports is meaningless It does not suggest anything even
close to bigotry I got news for you guys MOST MURDERS
even in the USA do not make news ----. If this was a "muslim family
affair" ----the most interested party that it NOT MAKE NEWS----is the
muslim community------check YEDIOT ACHRONOT----there might be
a paragraph. Coyote----I did not notice ANYONE suggesting that the
arab lady "deserved to die" ----you got a link to justify your
comment-----do you know the family?

And all those condemning Sherri's jubulation over the deaths of the Fogels and Israeli pilots
killed remain silent over your jubulation and silent over Rosie's defense of mass murder Baruch Goldstein.

what I know about his situation and mindset at that time. . In fact I never
planning MORE.

crime and his mindset

a paragraph.
I can't speak for Sherri but none of that is acceptable to me and I've been clear and consistent in my views. I don't condone the careless or or deliberate killing of innocent civilians regardless of their religion.

And I will never condone or excuse the cold blooded murder of innocent people whether they were shot in the back while peacefully worshiping or had their throats cut while they were asleep.

Coyote----I did not notice ANYONE suggesting that the

I don't think I claimed someone said that. Come to think of it - did Sherri even say that?

However, I do think this comment concering the murder of the arab woman: "I hope whoever did this gets away with it" is every bit as contemptable as what Sherri has said.

what I know about his situation and mindset at that time. . In fact I nevWElller
planning MORE.

crime and his mindset

I can't speak for Sherri but none of that is acceptable to me and I've been clear and consistent in my views. I don't condone the careless or or deliberate killing of innocent civilians regardless of their religion.

And I will never condone or excuse the cold blooded murder of innocent people whether they were shot in the back while peacefully worshiping or had their throats cut while they were asleep.

Well, I am not condoning or excusing any killings either. I simply see in some deaths truths in the words of Jesus or early Christians who wrote books in the Bible illustrated. That is not condoning any killings. Two phrases I know I have addressed, live by the sword and die by the sword and we reap what we sow. Neither phrases are condoning or excusing killings.

what I know about his situation and mindset at that time. . In fact I nevWElller
planning MORE.

crime and his mindset

Well, I am not condoning or excusing any killings either. I simply see in some deaths truths in the words of Jesus or early Christians who wrote books in the Bible illustrated. That is not condoning any killings. Two phrases I know I have addressed, live by the sword and die by the sword and we reap what we sow. Neither phrases are condoning or excusing killings.

You applauded the deaths of two Israeli pilots when their planes crashed.

coyote----your use of the word "CIVILIAN" says it all.
all the arab/muslim residents of gaza and the west
bank style themselves civilians as do you and sherri and
every supporter of islamic terrorism as far back as I
remember it----back to the 1960s------including those
holding knives dripping with the blood of infants and
those launching poison nail bombs into israel In fact
the gleeful mutilating isa-respecters of Mumbai were
also CIVILIANS ----as was tamerlane------now do you
understand? I learned all about the INNOCENCE
of jihadist CIVILIANS from a gigging pakistani surgeon--
--circa 1970 which is why I find the use of the word
"civilian' in the context you use it to be utterly
DISGUSTING. When the M.O is uniform across
time and space--------the claim that the "incidents"
are random crime is OBSCENE. You will be happy to
learn that the mosque going bombers bostoni------
had no known LINKS to terrorist groups-----they somehow
managed to do what JIHADISTS do world wide----all on
their very own------and made a nail bomb for the purpose
of killing kaffirin an a NOVEL IDEA that neither had ever
heard of before

Absolutely, I compare the two. The Arab woman was brutally killed and I see her life as having as much value as any of the Fogels lives had. The fact the Israelis treated the deaths so differently bares to the world and is testimony of the ugly and racist face of Apartheid.

Palestinians hand out CANDY and celebrated what happened to them. That's not Racist?? IF the Israelis are treating the deaths differently I don't blame them. Wait a minute.... Aren't you the one who claimed those Palestinians who confessed are " innocent" yet we're supposed to give a SHIT about this Arab Woman? You obviously don't believe Jewish life is as valuable as " palestinian life" so why should I believe the opposite? I don't and never will . What goes around comes around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back