Todd v. Conway Oh No She Didn't

Conway exposed the fact they are BOTH tools

Conway works for President Trump who is a political figure. Todd is suppose to be a neutral reporter. I know you have trouble seeing a difference. Fortunately Trump and myself do not.

Just watched Conway and Todd. Somebody give her some Midol quick.

Marginalizing a strong woman, is this the new liberal way? I thought you just had a march against this.

Marginalized? After listening to her double talk and deflecting, I felt like I had just heard another rendition of who's on first. She's an expert of deflection.

She answered Todd's question by exposing his bias. He just didn't LIKE it.

01/22/17 Meet the Press

Todd uses inflammatory statements while questioning Conway on why Trump was talking about unfair coverage of the inauguration. Attempts to paint the administration was antimedia. Conway points out Todd's language and adversarial approach as an example of why there are issues with the press. Todd melts.

Liberal media has all but removed any sense of being unbiased. They have lost their way and the public has rejected them as honest and trustworthy. We now have a president who treats them as they deserve. Change your ways media. Earn your way back to integrity.
Trump continues his war on the first amendment

That would be the left doing that. Violently protesting and keeping others away from attending an event.

Conway works for President Trump who is a political figure. Todd is suppose to be a neutral reporter. I know you have trouble seeing a difference. Fortunately Trump and myself do not.
Conway is a tool for Trump, (administrations are full of tools), Todd is a tool of the media.

Todd made Conway look wrong.

Alt Right: you post fake OP, you get hammered down your throat.

Stop your cry babying. You won. That does not mean the great majority of the country cannot tell you to go diddle yourselves. Get over it, you won.

Wrong, Conway exposed Todd as a tool of the left.
Only in your feelings, saveliberty. What happened is quite obvious to an objective viewer, which you let your feelings get in the way of: objective viewing.

01/22/17 Meet the Press

Todd uses inflammatory statements while questioning Conway on why Obama was talking about unfair coverage of the inauguration. Attempts to paint the administration was antimedia. Conway points out Todd's language and adversarial approach as an example of why there are issues with the press. Todd melts.

Liberal media has all but removed any sense of being unbiased. They have lost their way and the public has rejected them as honest and trustworthy. We now have a president who treats them as they deserve. Change your ways media. Earn your way back to integrity.

Trump needs to hire someone to dress Conway..lol...

View attachment 107969

Who wore it better?
C2n2zneXUAQcv00.jpg

C2n20aeXAAAPzCP.jpg
026d2677e184390016ae8998ab88a964.jpg

Stop your cry babying. You won. That does not mean the great majority of the country cannot tell you to go diddle yourselves. Get over it, you won.

Only in your feelings, saveliberty. What happened is quite obvious to an objective viewer, which you let your feelings get in the way of: objective viewing.

You touting yourself as objective Jake? :lol: We ALL know better.

You righties have to be delusional. That MTP interview has to be the absolute worse interview I have ever seen. Honestly, she might have just lost her job.

I mean talk about snowflake. FAWK---this is the big leagues. Put on your big girl pants and be prepared for some tough questions from hostile interviewers. GHEEZ. And she got her widdle feelings hurt. Did you not see it? Todd laughed at her. And she visibly showed that she was hurt. Amateur, rank damn amateur that was inches away from storming off crying like a jilted teenager.

SAD

01/22/17 Meet the Press

Todd uses inflammatory statements while questioning Conway on why Trump was talking about unfair coverage of the inauguration. Attempts to paint the administration was antimedia. Conway points out Todd's language and adversarial approach as an example of why there are issues with the press. Todd melts.

Trump continues his war on the first amendment

That would be the left doing that. Violently protesting and keeping others away from attending an event.
So far..

Trump has declared war on freedom of the press and freedom of religion

What is left?

Trump made the crowd size and his hostility towards the media the topic today by obsessing over it last night.
Trump made the crowd size and his hostility towards the media the topic today by obsessing over it last night.
Well since the media is hostile to President Trump why can't he reciprocate? Did you admonish Obama about his wailing about Fox News?

Neutral does not mean giving stupidity the same credibility as reason. Todd's question was about something Trump did that was demonstrably stupid, and Conway tap danced. He won the presidency. That doesn't allow him or his surrogates to redefine reality

You touting yourself as objective Jake? :lol: We ALL know better.
Far more than you and any member of the Alt Right, yes. We all know that you are wrong on this.

The facts are the facts, and you alt right can't get away from them and then whine at being corrected by the likes of a Todd only means that you feel intimidated.

He was simply using the first full day of coverage as a prime example of a lying press that cannot be trusted. Far as I'm concerned, the media has become a security threat and shouldn't be allowed anywhere in the White House or near the president until they learn to cover him fairly.

You righties have to be delusional. That MTP interview has to be the absolute worse interview I have ever seen. Honestly, she might have just lost her job.

I mean talk about snowflake. FAWK---this is the big leagues. Put on your big girl pants and be prepared for some tough questions from hostile interviewers. GHEEZ. And she got her widdle feelings hurt. Did you not see it? Todd laughed at her. And she visibly showed that she was hurt. Amateur, rank damn amateur that was inches away from storming off crying like a jilted teenager.

SAD

You don't think disrespecting a president's advisor and laughing at them is less than professional? Why do you try to paint strong women as weak?

Marginalizing a strong woman, is this the new liberal way? I thought you just had a march against this.

Marginalized? After listening to her double talk and deflecting, I felt like I had just heard another rendition of who's on first. She's an expert of deflection.

She answered Todd's question by exposing his bias. He just didn't LIKE it.

OK. What was the answer. I missed it.

You didn't even watch the show.

Sure I did.

Conway is a tool for Trump, (administrations are full of tools), Todd is a tool of the media.
Now explain why the media is automatically hostile to the current POTUS. It has nothing to do with who he is. It all has to do with which party he represents.

Forum List

Back