Todd v. Conway Oh No She Didn't

I watched her wh stefanopolos . She is really good at spinning things .

Shitting on the women's march probably not the best way to go .

01/22/17 Meet the Press

Todd uses inflammatory statements while questioning Conway on why Obama was talking about unfair coverage of the inauguration. Attempts to paint the administration was antimedia. Conway points out Todd's language and adversarial approach as an example of why there are issues with the press. Todd melts.

Liberal media has all but removed any sense of being unbiased. They have lost their way and the public has rejected them as honest and trustworthy. We now have a president who treats them as they deserve. Change your ways media. Earn your way back to integrity.

They have not been pro America for at least 60 years.

At least. They truly began to sink their marxist agenda in the 30s. Been going on with the mass emigration of people who were influenced greatly by Karl Marx and Vlad Lenin. THOSE PEOPLE started influencing Americans as many of them started taking over the media and entertainment industries...and our government at the highest levels.

The media as we know it, really knows no other way. They are way too bloated and arrogant to see any folly in their actions.

It truly is a war of ideologies going on. Pretty soon and it already begun to be violent. I am ready.

Eventually there will be a true bloody conflict. We are all sick of arguing the same shit. I know I am.

OP is fake analysis. The actual event resulted in Todd refusing to accept Conway's adversarial approach and she backed down.

Jake you really need to stop. You are turning into a cartoon character here. Come on man what the hell are you doing to your very own self like a Matthew. A joke. Don't turn yourself into one.

Conway freaking rocks. She's a big why Trump won.

From the footage I saw, about 50/50 men and women. It was a liberal whinefest, so it is fair game.

01/22/17 Meet the Press

Todd uses inflammatory statements while questioning Conway on why Obama was talking about unfair coverage of the inauguration. Attempts to paint the administration was antimedia. Conway points out Todd's language and adversarial approach as an example of why there are issues with the press. Todd melts.

Liberal media has all but removed any sense of being unbiased. They have lost their way and the public has rejected them as honest and trustworthy. We now have a president who treats them as they deserve. Change your ways media. Earn your way back to integrity.

Trump needs to hire someone to dress Conway..lol...

View attachment 107969
The Gucci outfit was modeled after the officer's uniforms in George Washington 's army. It was a statement of revolution to the liberal establishment.

Priceless.

Didn't need to. They shit all over themselves and proved they hate democracy.

It is like a veil has been torn away and you see the left for what they truly are. Manipulating the poor vote to enslave us all.

Todd made Conway look wrong.

Alt Right: you post fake OP, you get hammered down your throat.

Stop your cry babying. You won. That does not mean the great majority of the country cannot tell you to go diddle yourselves. Get over it, you won.

Just watched Conway and Todd. Somebody give her some Midol quick.

Stop your cry babying. You won. That does not mean the great majority of the country cannot tell you to go diddle yourselves. Get over it, you won.

Wrong, Conway exposed Todd as a tool of the left.

01/22/17 Meet the Press

Trump needs to hire someone to dress Conway..lol...

View attachment 107969

Who wore it better?
C2n2zneXUAQcv00.jpg

C2n20aeXAAAPzCP.jpg

Wrong, Conway exposed Todd as a tool of the left.
Conway exposed the fact they are BOTH tools

Just watched Conway and Todd. Somebody give her some Midol quick.

Marginalizing a strong woman, is this the new liberal way? I thought you just had a march against this.

Marginalized? After listening to her double talk and deflecting, I felt like I had just heard another rendition of who's on first. She's an expert of deflection.

01/22/17 Meet the Press

Todd uses inflammatory statements while questioning Conway on why Trump was talking about unfair coverage of the inauguration. Attempts to paint the administration was antimedia. Conway points out Todd's language and adversarial approach as an example of why there are issues with the press. Todd melts.

Trump continues his war on the first amendment

Forum List

Back