Todd Akin was forced out of the race by the WOMEN FRIENDLY GOP

Meanwhile, back in reality:

558483_435492403169960_1411859282_n.jpg

Sorry barb, but people yell rape when it didnt happen too.......I know of a case, do you?

So...let's question all rapes.

First they withdrew his financing and he has caved to the parties demand that he step down. Seems the gop police's themselves fairly well. So now we won't see any more GOP rape threads right?

I won't be holding my breath for honesty from most of you.
ONTD_Political - Breaking: Todd Akin Quitting Senate Race, GOP Politicos State
He hasn't been forced out, AFAIK.

In fact, he sent out a fundraising letter today, trying to raise money off of this controversy.

That is to cover his current debt because the gop funding was withdrawn. Hillary continued to fundraise for months after her campaign was done.

Do try to keep up

So...is he still running as a Republican or not?

To Republicans, women are just another minority and treated as such. But Akin didn't realize that in an elelction year that changes somewhat, women now become valuable votes and Republicans their protectors. Akin missed the Wink Wink part.

To Republicans, women are just another minority and treated as such. But Akin didn't realize that in an elelction year that changes somewhat, women now become valuable votes and Republicans their protectors. Akin missed the Wink Wink part.

and to Democrats women are, what? Objects? Yes, I think so.

lol.. .he wasn't forced out because the right loves women. he was forced out because his position was so sick that they couldn't spin it.

maybe you should be honest about that, gramps. :)
Plus it allows Ryan to try to distance himself from the same belief system.

Ryan is a practicing Catholic and I doubt he will change his belief system. Do you have a problem with all Christians, or just Catholics?

I have a problem with theocrats.

Democrats address and advocate for women.

Republicans do not.

It's a very simple choice.

At least Kennedy was drunk. The GOPer has no such excuse but a bred-in-the-bone stupidity.

But yeah, he will get votes. A lot of them.

I have an idea. Why don't we ban all of those that are practicing Catholics from public office? As I understand it, the Catholic Church opposes abortion and we need to make that a litmus test. Better yet, ban all candidates of any religion that don't support abortion on demand and means testing the payment for abortion by the gubmint.

Don't you atheist bastards agree?

We could elect all Muslims, since their goal is to convert all infidels or kill them.

The Catholic Church also opposes Paul Ryan's budget...

A faith-based lesson for Paul Ryan

There is something un-Christian about the Gospel According to Paul Ryan. So, at least, says Ryan’s Catholic Church.

In an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network’s David Brody this month, Ryan, the author of the House Republican budget endorsed by Mitt Romney, said his program was crafted “using my Catholic faith” as inspiration. But the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops was not about to bless that claim.

A week after Ryan’s boast, the bishops sent letters to Congress saying that the Ryan budget, passed by the House, “fails to meet” the moral criteria of the Church, namely its view that any budget should help “the least of these” as the Christian Bible requires: the poor, the hungry, the homeless, the jobless. “A just spending bill cannot rely on disproportionate cuts in essential services to poor and vulnerable persons,” the bishops wrote.

In fact, Ryan would cut spending on the least of these by about $5 trillion over 10 years — from Medicaid, food stamps, welfare and the like — and then turn around and award some $4 trillion in tax cuts to the most of these. To their credit, Catholic leaders were not about to let Ryan claim to be serving God when in fact he was serving mammon.

“Your budget,” a group of Jesuit scholars and other Georgetown University faculty members wrote to Ryan last week, “appears to reflect the values of your favorite philosopher, Ayn Rand, rather than the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Her call to selfishness and her antagonism toward religion are antithetical to the Gospel values of compassion and love.”

Republicans do not.

Bill Clinton: serial rapist.
Ted Kennedy: serial rapist
Eliot Spitzer: procured prostitutes
John Edwards: serial womanizer and adulterer
Jesse Jackson: serial womanizer and adulterer
etc
etc
etc
Yeah, they advocate for women. They advocate for treating women like sluts and ho's and they get a pass from the feminist orgs because they vote the right way on abortions and funding.
Save it.

At least Kennedy was drunk. The GOPer has no such excuse but a bred-in-the-bone stupidity.

But yeah, he will get votes. A lot of them.

I have an idea. Why don't we ban all of those that are practicing Catholics from public office? As I understand it, the Catholic Church opposes abortion and we need to make that a litmus test. Better yet, ban all candidates of any religion that don't support abortion on demand and means testing the payment for abortion by the gubmint.

Don't you atheist bastards agree?

We could elect all Muslims, since their goal is to convert all infidels or kill them.

The Catholic Church also opposes Paul Ryan's budget...

A faith-based lesson for Paul Ryan

There is something un-Christian about the Gospel According to Paul Ryan. So, at least, says Ryan’s Catholic Church.

In an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network’s David Brody this month, Ryan, the author of the House Republican budget endorsed by Mitt Romney, said his program was crafted “using my Catholic faith” as inspiration. But the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops was not about to bless that claim.

A week after Ryan’s boast, the bishops sent letters to Congress saying that the Ryan budget, passed by the House, “fails to meet” the moral criteria of the Church, namely its view that any budget should help “the least of these” as the Christian Bible requires: the poor, the hungry, the homeless, the jobless. “A just spending bill cannot rely on disproportionate cuts in essential services to poor and vulnerable persons,” the bishops wrote.

In fact, Ryan would cut spending on the least of these by about $5 trillion over 10 years — from Medicaid, food stamps, welfare and the like — and then turn around and award some $4 trillion in tax cuts to the most of these. To their credit, Catholic leaders were not about to let Ryan claim to be serving God when in fact he was serving mammon.

“Your budget,” a group of Jesuit scholars and other Georgetown University faculty members wrote to Ryan last week, “appears to reflect the values of your favorite philosopher, Ayn Rand, rather than the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Her call to selfishness and her antagonism toward religion are antithetical to the Gospel values of compassion and love.”
I dont think the Catholic Church advocates being generous with other people's money. Only Democrats do that.

Akin Still Leads in Missouri Senate Race
politicalwire.com/.../20/akin_still_leads_in_missouri_senate_race.html · 10 hours ago
Aug 20, 2012 · Follow @politicalwire August 20, 2012 Akin Still Leads in Missouri Senate Race A new Public Policy Polling survey in Missouri finds Rep. Todd Akin …
Despite Controversy, Akin Still Holds Slim Lead In Senate Race ...
beforeitsnews.com/politics/2012/08/despite-controversy-akin-still...I’m a little suspicious of polling done this quickly after a scandal breaks. The scandal may be well-known in the world of political junkies, but it takes a while ...
Republican establishment presses Todd Akin to quit race - …
Los Angeles Times13 hours ago
Aug 20, 2012 · But they still ... the GOP candidates. Akin won ... As the political storm churned Monday, GOP insiders considered other potential candidates to replace Akin ...
News about Akin still in political race
bing.com/news
Poll: Akin still leads McCaskill in Mo. Senate raceWashington Times·4 minutes ago Embattled Missouri Senate candidate Rep. W. Todd Akin still holds a narrow lead over Sen. Claire McCaskill despite widespread disapproval of his recent…Akin bows out of CNN appearance at the last minute
CNN·1 hour agoG.O.P. Trying to Oust Akin From Race for Rape Remarks
New York Times·12 hours ago.Republicans Press Todd Akin to Quit Race - NYTimes.com
New York Times · 19 hours ago
Aug 21, 2012 · A one-stop destination for the latest political ... grace of God, we’re going to win this race.” Mr. Akin ... the sensitivity that social issues still …
.KKOB-AM - New Poll Shows Rep. Todd Akin Still Leads in …
www.770kkob.com/abc_news/article/New_Poll_Shows_Rep._Todd_Akin...Political News 3:40AM August 21, 2012 ... New Poll Shows Rep. Todd Akin Still Leads in Missouri Senate Race (NEW YORK) -- In spite of the ...

Republicans do not.

Bill Clinton: serial rapist.
Ted Kennedy: serial rapist
Eliot Spitzer: procured prostitutes
John Edwards: serial womanizer and adulterer
Jesse Jackson: serial womanizer and adulterer
etc
etc
etc
Yeah, they advocate for women. They advocate for treating women like sluts and ho's and they get a pass from the feminist orgs because they vote the right way on abortions and funding.
Save it.

So basically you are spouting falsehoods, half truths and private lives to make your case?

Policy wise most of the people you've cited have advocated for equal pay, healthcare and rights for women to control their own bodies.

If you'd like..I can find a gaggle of Republicans that have some pretty fucked up life styles as well AND advocate for squashing all those things.

But? Bringing up Gingrich, Walsh, Hyde, Dornan, Skandalakis, and Packwood's scandals, etc, really isn't germane in terms of what these guys and other Republicans have tried to put up as policy.

Last edited:
First they withdrew his financing and he has caved to the parties demand that he step down. Seems the gop police's themselves fairly well. So now we won't see any more GOP rape threads right?

I haven't yet watched the news, but hope he steps DOWN and fast!!! We ( conservatives ) are calling for the action.

We conservative patriots who fear for the nation’s future are asking this recently-chosen Republican candidate who has mortally wounded his own campaign to step aside for the good of the country.

I haven't yet watched the news, but hope he steps DOWN and fast!!! We ( conservatives ) are calling for the action.

We conservative patriots who fear for the nation’s future are asking this recently-chosen Republican candidate who has mortally wounded his own campaign to step aside for the good of the country.

Aqua, so if the woman in your avatar gets raped and gets pregnant, she was asking for it right? Cuz she was showing her ass all over the place.
Sorta contradicting yourself a bit ,and for what these GOP's are trying to pull on the rights of women.

Herein lies your problem...Akin and Ryan hold the exact same views. So I expect you 'conservative patriots who fear for the nation’s future' will ask Paul Ryan to step aside.

Forum List

Back