Todd Akin was forced out of the race by the WOMEN FRIENDLY GOP

First they withdrew his financing and he has caved to the parties demand that he step down. Seems the gop police's themselves fairly well. So now we won't see any more GOP rape threads right?

I won't be holding my breath for honesty from most of you.
ONTD_Political - Breaking: Todd Akin Quitting Senate Race, GOP Politicos State

lol.. .he wasn't forced out because the right loves women. he was forced out because his position was so sick that they couldn't spin it.

maybe you should be honest about that, gramps. :)
Plus it allows Ryan to try to distance himself from the same belief system.

How many people in the state of Massachusetts do you consider nutjobs that elected Ted Kennedy to the Senate 7 times, even though he was responsible for the death of his girl friend?

Let me guess. Clearly not all of them.

So he was convicted of negligent homicide, then?

Oh, wait. No, he wasn't.

Hey you drooling fuckwit bitch: if you drive drunk and cause the death of a woman, but then run away, in the time before you surrender your worthless ass for "prosecution" you will not be convicted of anything. Is it your "belief" that one is not guilty UNTIL they are convicted?

You asshole.

Folks often gets arrested precisely because they ARE guilty.

They may have (and they maybe are even entitled to) the legal presumption of innocence, but that is NOT the same thing as BEING innocent, you fucking asshole.

That's like saying that just because OJ got acquitted he didn't slaughter two human beings.

Oh, and before I forget it should not go unmentioned that you suck cocks for a living, you are a bitch and that you are a flaming asshole.

You flaming asshole bitch cocksucking whore.

So you're admitting he was never convicted, so why did you insist he was guilty.

Frankly, I'm not seeing what your problem is... you Con-jobs have advocated for years that the Wealthy aer better and more important than the rest of us, that Mrs. Soptic should die so Refalca the Dressage Horse could have a new stable...

So what's your issue?

Wait a minute...I go to sleep last night to Repubs saying the liberal media are making a big deal out of Akins comments, his comments were understandable or at least debatable, how the liberals are being faux outraged

Then I wake up and see this bullshit about the repubs policing their own. Retroactively?

At least Kennedy was drunk. The GOPer has no such excuse but a bred-in-the-bone stupidity.

But yeah, he will get votes. A lot of them.

I have an idea. Why don't we ban all of those that are practicing Catholics from public office? As I understand it, the Catholic Church opposes abortion and we need to make that a litmus test. Better yet, ban all candidates of any religion that don't support abortion on demand and means testing the payment for abortion by the gubmint.

Don't you atheist bastards agree?

We could elect all Muslims, since their goal is to convert all infidels or kill them.

At least Kennedy was drunk. The GOPer has no such excuse but a bred-in-the-bone stupidity.

I have an idea. Why don't we ban all of those that are practicing Catholics from public office? As I understand it, the Catholic Church opposes abortion and we need to make that a litmus test. Better yet, ban all candidates of any religion that don't support abortion on demand and means testing the payment for abortion by the gubmint.

We could elect all Muslims, since their goal is to convert all infidels or kill them.
I'm not an atheist and I think Muslims suck.

Anything else you want to make up in an effort to defend this toad?

how did a thread about a disgusting statement by a GOP candidate turn into a screed about something that happened 43 years ago?

One is about a candidate being drummed out of his party after a rather dumb remark. The other is about a candidate that was responsible for the death of his girl friend while drunk and was not only elected 7 times, he is still referred to as an icon by his party.

And, the GOP is blamed for the dumb remark made by one of its elected members.

Which party would you want to be a member of?

First they withdrew his financing and he has caved to the parties demand that he step down. Seems the gop police's themselves fairly well. So now we won't see any more GOP rape threads right?

lol.. .he wasn't forced out because the right loves women. he was forced out because his position was so sick that they couldn't spin it.

maybe you should be honest about that, gramps. :)
Plus it allows Ryan to try to distance himself from the same belief system.

Ryan is a practicing Catholic and I doubt he will change his belief system. Do you have a problem with all Christians, or just Catholics?

I'm not an atheist and I think Muslims suck.

Anything else you want to make up in an effort to defend this toad?

Sure do! That is the name of the game on USMB. I was not referring to you as an atheist bastard, although it did come out like that.

At least we are on the same page on Muslims. And, I am not defending Akin since I do not live in his state and can't vote for him. His only mistake was responding to a question about abortion with a rather dumb answer. He should now do a 180 and explain that he has 'evolved.' It worked for Obama.

how did a thread about a disgusting statement by a GOP candidate turn into a screed about something that happened 43 years ago?

One is about a candidate being drummed out of his party after a rather dumb remark. The other is about a candidate that was responsible for the death of his girl friend while drunk and was not only elected 7 times, he is still referred to as an icon by his party.

You mean having a passenger die in a car that you crashed should disqualify you from seeking office?

That what your saying?

I'm still trying to get my head around his notion that a woman's body would know not to conceive because it knows she was raped. Breathtaking.

What, you've never heard of the magical vagina ray? Where you been?

1-1.jpg

Actually..you will..

Paul Ryan doesn't feel much different then Akin about the issue.

And Romney isn't far behind.

Romney blasted the man on live tv today sallow.

You're wrong
Sallow as all libtards are always wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAuwuLse1Gg]Roe v. Wade: Mitt Romney flip-flops on Roe v. Wade - WhichMitt.com - YouTube[/ame]

Romney's postion on abortion is that it should be banned. Well..up until Akin. Who knows what it is now.

You mean having a passenger die in a car that you crashed should disqualify you from seeking office?

That what your saying?
Yes, and the fact he ran scared to his lawyer instead of calling for help like a NORMAL person would. Teddy was a pos.

Romney on his pro life record.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi9L9cjwjqc]Newt Gingrich & Rick Santorum Take On Mitt Romney On The Topic of Abortion - YouTube[/ame]

Because they know it's not enough to gain just the Republican vote...he has to get the INdependent vote...and that ain't happening...so over the side he goes.

That what your saying?
Yes, and the fact he ran scared to his lawyer instead of calling for help like a NORMAL person would. Teddy was a pos.

The shocking pictures that show how Mitt Romney almost died as a young Mormon missionary | Mail Online

Romney was involved in a car crash in France, killing his passenger while "normal" men in this country were fighting in Vietnam.

Forum List

Back