Todd Akin was forced out of the race by the WOMEN FRIENDLY GOP

First they withdrew his financing and he has caved to the parties demand that he step down. Seems the gop police's themselves fairly well. So now we won't see any more GOP rape threads right?

I won't be holding my breath for honesty from most of you.
ONTD_Political - Breaking: Todd Akin Quitting Senate Race, GOP Politicos State

Based on my brief research, it appears this may not be a done deal.

Damn Lakhota... You said something in your own words in lieu of responding with a link... Color me impressed. :clap2:

Color you brown - like shit.

First they withdrew his financing and he has caved to the parties demand that he step down. Seems the gop police's themselves fairly well. So now we won't see any more GOP rape threads right?

They forced him out because he and Ryan were buddies on the anti-abortion bill. To have him remain, the subject would be brought up daily and attach even more to Ryan. They are hypocrites to force him out and to cheer Ryan. It had absolutely 0 to do with the GOP being friendly to women! That's a joke!:badgrin::eusa_shifty:
Exactly.

It would be best if he stepped down and let someone else run while it isn't too late. Some people are bound to slip in on the coat tails of the Tea Party movement of smaller government who are wolves in sheep's clothing (old establishment and social conservative ideas).

They forced him out because he and Ryan were buddies on the anti-abortion bill. To have him remain, the subject would be brought up daily and attach even more to Ryan. They are hypocrites to force him out and to cheer Ryan. It had absolutely 0 to do with the GOP being friendly to women! That's a joke!:badgrin::eusa_shifty:

Spin that record DJ

That's exactly what I thought while reading the post. Could make one dizzy spinning like that.

They GOP has not forced him out. They may....but they have not done so yet. As of this moment, this thread is a sham.

In any case......the GOP has welcomed this cretin for several decades already. He has been a nut all that time. Dropping him now.......because he has been exposed as a nut......is not an act of honor.

As of this morning, Akin is still in...

Akin pledges to stay in race following rape comments, GOP criticism - First Read

Policing itself well would be dropping any mention of abortion from the platform AND dropping support of H.R. 3.

Meanwhile, back in reality:

558483_435492403169960_1411859282_n.jpg

The Duke rape case is reality:

Duke rape case unravels / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

They GOP has not forced him out. They may....but they have not done so yet. As of this moment, this thread is a sham.

In any case......the GOP has welcomed this cretin for several decades already. He has been a nut all that time. Dropping him now.......because he has been exposed as a nut......is not an act of honor.

The citizens in his Mo district elected him. Why wouldn't the GOP welcome him?

The citizens in his Mo district elected him. Why wouldn't the GOP welcome him?

Because he is a nutjob?

As of this morning, even GOP super-pac American Crossroads has withdrawn 2 million dollars in support. Others will no doubt follow through today.

The man made a cardinal mistake.

He spoke his ignorant mind thus embarrassed the BIG LIE that the GOP is attempting to foist off on the public.

I'm still trying to get my head around his notion that a woman's body would know not to conceive because it knows she was raped. Breathtaking.

You know.........getting pregnant only happens when the woman enjoys the intercourse. When she is not into it, her eggs all do a humpty-dumpty.

Forum List

Back