Todd Akin was forced out of the race by the WOMEN FRIENDLY GOP

Neither Frank, JoeB, nor brfgn are mainstream.

They are here only for grins and chuckles.

You are no more mainstream that daveman or UncensoredSilly, kiddo.

You and Frank are twin brothers, my little friend. I bet your room has wall sized autographed photos of glossy Mitt in white shirt and tidy whitey shorts!

Actually Jake, the only pictures on my walls are of the wife and kids. But, if I had the urge to place a public figure's picture on my wall, it would be the man whose views I am in complete agreement with.

JFK_and_John_Jr_in_the_Oval_Office.jpg

BTW, I am still waiting for you to provide my posts that are far leftist Jake.

I'm sorry Jake, I guess I misjudged Romney. I now see why you support him and just how moderate and centrist he is. Picking Paul Ryan as his running mate, sharing the stage with Donald Trump, Sheriff Arpaio, and Kris Kobach and now he is winning over more of those 'moderate' Republicans by directly enlisting himself in the birther movement, and making Rush Limbaugh yell: Right on, right on, right on!

JoeB just proved that he is here only for giggles, grins, and chuckles.

It is a shame that still you are shook up by what those Mormon elders made you do so many years ago.

Let the butt hurt flow, get over it, and get your life back, dude.

First they withdrew his financing and he has caved to the parties demand that he step down. Seems the gop police's themselves fairly well. So now we won't see any more GOP rape threads right?

So what happens now that they're starting to coalesce around Legitimate Rape Akin again? What conclusions can be draw about this party?

First they withdrew his financing and he has caved to the parties demand that he step down. Seems the gop police's themselves fairly well. So now we won't see any more GOP rape threads right?

So what happens now that they're starting to coalesce around Legitimate Rape Akin again? What conclusions can be draw about this party?

The conclusion to be drawn is that people are beginning to understand that an idiot Republican is better than an idiot Democrat.

Aiken knew that republicans opposed McCaskill so much, they would eventually support him. Especially since he still shows distinct signs of still winning this election.

The conclusion to be drawn is that people are beginning to understand that an idiot Republican is better than an idiot Democrat.

And a pubpot who just wants to take your money?

That's even better.

I won't be holding my breath for honesty from most of you.
ONTD_Political - Breaking: Todd Akin Quitting Senate Race, GOP Politicos State

A funny thing happened on the way to the election. How effective is that GOP police force today? As usual with the GOP the end justifies the means - win at any cost; voter suppression, sure, crazy candidates, yep. Country First? Not a chance.

One of the dumbest analysis of the campaign season.

The bagger "mentality" is still with us.

moran-sign.jpg

One of the dumbest analysis of the campaign season.

The bagger "mentality" is still with us.

moran-sign.jpg

You are one of those easily manipulated asswipes that make up the democrat base....that guy was an asshole democrat you lying prick.

I like this game you guys are playing, can I join?

Guess the political affiliation of the man who made THIS sign. Good luck!:

Muslin.jpg

Akin is still the candidate McCaskill preferred to have a chance for reelection in Missouri -

and for the country to keep tabs on the Republican, War on Women and just how uncaring they are for woman's rights to succeed.

Forum List

Back