Today's Trump Rally Will Be Starting Soon

9 out of 10 doctors say the 10th doctor is a dick.

Hey!! The Tenth Doctor is my favorite and really hot!! 😍

intro-1600199567.jpg

If you have seen and heard one of them, you have pretty much seen them all. It's just going to be the same bullshit regurgitated over and over.

So, how would you know that then if your TDS is that severe?

If you have seen and heard one of them, you have pretty much seen them all. It's just going to be the same bullshit regurgitated over and over.
Wow. We're so grateful that you took the time from your busy life to pop into this thread and school us, thus saving us the time that we would have wasted actually watching the rally. Thank you. What a generous guy you are.

Wow. We're so grateful that you took the time from your busy life to pop into this thread and school us, thus saving us the time that we would have wasted actually watching the rally. Thank you. What a generous guy you are.

One major TDS symptom is thinking irrationally. The orange man bad voice inside their heads is too loud for them to think anything else.

One major TDS symptom is thinking irrationally.
(TDS = Trump's Duped & Snookered.)

And it is a 'yes' --- to your observation above.

But my avatar didn't wanna hurl insults or name names.
So thanks for taking us off the hook.

You Q-utie, you!

I'm not sure what else to write here, but I can't wait!! :D

Population 568 at 2000 census. Why is the Lord of the Lies so afraid to hold a campaign rally in a major city, rather than preaching to the choir in bitty burgs? Obviously, it's because the major city folks are on to him and his lies. Bigly!!!

Population 568 at 2000 census. Why is the Lord of the Lies so afraid to hold a campaign rally in a major city, rather than preaching to the choir in bitty burgs? Obviously, it's because the major city folks are on to him and his lies. Bigly!!!

So if Trump is the lord of the lies then why did you come to post in this thread? If you want to be lied to go find a Biden or Harris support thread and fuck off.

Forum List

Back