Today's Political BS DeCoder

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
Nancy Pelosi: We have a thousand pages of documents on Newt Gingrich from the ethics committee. I am of course, only referring to public record when saying the American Public will be made of it at the right time.

DeCode: I'm an unethical, blackmailing betch who won't hesitate to go swimming in the gutter like the bottom feeder I am. Yup. I'm publicly black-mailing you Newt.

The Republicans: We don't see any benefit that has resulted from the cut in the payroll tax and the Democrats have not worked with us on any kind of compromise.

DeCode: Let's make this clear. Unless we can somehow get credit for this Democrat tax cut, we'll screw as many Americans as it takes before we'll pass it. Fcuk the Middle Class.

Herman Cain: Because of the Attack on me by the Media, I have temporarily suspended my campaign.

DeCode: Because them MF's in the media actually reported what all dem ho's said, I need some time to figure out how to keep all that money I raised!

Joe Biden: Gog flik nok too fargle!

DeCode: Sorry, with Biden it can sometimes be impossible to decoode wtf the man is saying!

Forum List

Back