Today's mass shooting

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
As far as I know it hasn't happened yet, but I wanted to get a thread started early to save myself or someone else the time and trouble.

No I don't want to give up my guns, or my rights. My heart goes out to the families and friends of those killed or wounded today, but I also feel the same way about those lost today to vehicle accidents, and those who have been destroyed by family members who are addicted to drugs and or alcohol.

INSERT TODAY'S NEWS STORY HERE:

As far as I know it hasn't happened yet, but I wanted to get a thread started early to save myself or someone else the time and trouble.

No I don't want to give up my guns, or my rights. My heart goes out to the families and friends of those killed or wounded today, but I also feel the same way about those lost today to vehicle accidents, and those who have been destroyed by family members who are addicted to drugs and or alcohol.

Okay..well please don't shoot any kids or cops today?

Thanks in advance.

:clap2:

I'm not mocking any shootings, or the people involved in any such tragedy.

I'm mocking us.
That is, all members here including me that engage in the same old tired back and forth arguing when a shooting occurs.
My side won't give in, and the opposing side won't change as well.

All's that happens is namecalling, and a renewed hate and distrust of each other.

Just checked, it hasn't happened yet.
True.

Mocking gun deaths. That'll win hearts n minds.....
oh how they wish for a mass shooting
Makes some reconsider their blind allegiance to the GOP...or at least should
Okay..well please don't shoot any kids or cops today?

But as you can see, the hysterical ranting has already kicked in, right on schedule.

Neat trick, DD! :D

(Next time, try ringing a bell. Maybe they'll drool on command, too?)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back