Today's Games & Beyond: Seahawks/Falcons & Pats/Texans

TruthSeeker56

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2011
New Hampshire
Predictions for today's games and beyond?

Seahawks should beat Atlanta like a lefthanded, redheaded stepchild. The Atlanta Falcons are the definition of "pretenders", as usual.

I have never been impressed with Atlanta this season. They have proven to be, like Peyton Manning, post-season CHOKERS.

Since I am a Patriots fan, the easy road to take would be to predict an easy Patriots victory, based on their 42-14 win over Houston in week 14.

But, this game really worries me. The Patriots secondary still scares the HELL out of me. The weather at Gillette today is going to be pretty decent (temps in the 40s and maybe some light rain).

I will cautiously predict a Pats victory, but it will be a close one. I would not be at all surprised if the Texans win.

Next week, the Ravens would come to Gillette, and I have to give the Ravens the nod over the Pats. The Pats secondary will make Joe Flacco look like a pro-bowl quarterback.

The 49ers/Seahawks game will be a CLASSIC. I would have to go with the 49ers in that one.

Ravens/49ers Super Bowl will be a great one. Can't predict that one, yet.

Today, Falcons 21-17 over the Seahawks, and Patriots 37-31 over the Texans.

I try to be objective, so I will sometimes go against who I want to win and go with who I believe will win.

I went 3-1 last week, I thought the Vikings might upset, yesterday I was 1-1, so 4-2 overall. We'll see how,good or bad today will be.

Today, Falcons 21-17 over the Seahawks, and Patriots 37-31 over the Texans.

I try to be objective, so I will sometimes go against who I want to win and go with who I believe will win.

I went 3-1 last week, I thought the Vikings might upset, yesterday I was 1-1, so 4-2 overall. We'll see how,good or bad today will be.

I agree. Falcons and Pats win today.

Clemons is a huge loss for Seattle.

Predictions for today's games and beyond?

Seahawks should beat Atlanta like a lefthanded, redheaded stepchild. The Atlanta Falcons are the definition of "pretenders", as usual.

I have never been impressed with Atlanta this season. They have proven to be, like Peyton Manning, post-season CHOKERS.

Since I am a Patriots fan, the easy road to take would be to predict an easy Patriots victory, based on their 42-14 win over Houston in week 14.

But, this game really worries me. The Patriots secondary still scares the HELL out of me. The weather at Gillette today is going to be pretty decent (temps in the 40s and maybe some light rain).

I will cautiously predict a Pats victory, but it will be a close one. I would not be at all surprised if the Texans win.

Next week, the Ravens would come to Gillette, and I have to give the Ravens the nod over the Pats. The Pats secondary will make Joe Flacco look like a pro-bowl quarterback.

The 49ers/Seahawks game will be a CLASSIC. I would have to go with the 49ers in that one.

Ravens/49ers Super Bowl will be a great one. Can't predict that one, yet.

My picks:

Today

Seahawks win today

Next weekend

Seattle/SF
Baltimore/Pats

Seattle win.
Pats win.

SuperBowl

Pats/Seahawks

Pats always and forever and all the way!

Attachments

• $537896_10151392819262682_827245153_n-1.jpg
    $537896_10151392819262682_827245153_n-1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 62
Now 27-21 Atlanta.....are the Falcons going to implode and give up the comeback after being up 20-0?

Looks like it, another soft 1 seed. They make a habit of it. Does 0-4 in the playoffs aka ryan finally mean something changes?

They have collapsed in this game.

However.....still 31 seconds left with 2 timeouts, they are only down by 1, it's not QUITE over yet. It would be shocking, but they could still pull it out! :lol:

I'm just glad to see Seattle looking mortal in the past 2 games, even if they won.

Forum List

Back