Today Trump insulted our soldiers says the left.Tonight the left...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Will be applauding those insulting our military when they take a knee in the Thursday night football game during the display of colors & national anthem.

It would appear that the vast majority of the left in this country have no moral boundaries or even a hint of their own blatant hypocrisy.

I think it's safe to say the only thing they hold dear is their own political dogma.

Spot on! The left simply doesn't have the moral authority to criticize Trump over this. And it's fake news anyway.

Will be applauding those insulting our military when they take a knee in the Thursday night football game during the display of colors & national anthem.

It would appear that the vast majority of the left in this country have no moral boundaries or even a hint of their own blatant hypocrisy.

I think it's safe to say the only thing they hold dear is their own political dogma.

You never did explain how football players --- or anybody --- was "insulting our military". Or even making any reference to it at all.

In fact you ran away from that thread emptyhanded.

Aaaaaaand GO.

You never did explain how football players --- or anybody --- was "insulting our military". Or even making any reference to it at all.

Aaaaaaand GO.

It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that these spoiled brats are spitting on the military with what they're doing.

• Banned

Aaaaaaand GO.
Ran from what thread? Lol

I don't run from threads. I just see no need to beat a dead horse & repeat myself 30 times. I say my piece & move on. I don't have an obsessive compulsive disorder or the need to always have the last word.

Aaaaaaand GO.

It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that these spoiled brats are spitting on the military with what they're doing.

So obvious that it apparently can't be articulated.

Give us an example then. You know--- of "what they're doing".

Either of you. Floor is open.

Except they’re not insulting our military. That’s just what Donald told you to distract you from the repeal collapse and the 2 or 3 people who had to resign in disgrace from his administration that week.

Except they’re not insulting our military. That’s just what Donald told you to distract you from the repeal collapse and the 2 or 3 people who had to resign in disgrace from his administration that week.

Yep, he sure is a master baiter. He knows how to dangle shiny objects for the Gullibles who don't ask questions.

Aaaaaaand GO.

Do you also need me to articulate how 1+1 = 2? C'mon, dude.

Aaaaaaand GO.

See what I mean? You can't do it. Neither can the OP. He ran away, claiming he's not running away.

When you can't articulate your point ----- you ain't got one.

Aaaaaaand GO.

See what I mean? You can't do it. Neither can the OP. He ran away, claiming he's not running away.

Sorry explaining the obvious to retards is not my thing. Try someone else.

The military swears an oath when they enlist to support and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Supporting and defending the Constitution means that you support and defend all that is contained in it, such as the right to peaceful protest and the right to free speech.

Those football players are simply exercising their right to free speech and peaceful protest provided for under the Constitution.

However.................Trump telling a widow "he knew what he was signing up for" was a crass comment at best. Yes, the military understands that it's a dangerous job, but it's not something you tell a widow when you're trying to console her. He should have said something about how he will be missed, how he was an integral part of his command and how well liked he was by his squadmates.

The military swears an oath when they enlist to support and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Supporting and defending the Constitution means that you support and defend all that is contained in it, such as the right to peaceful protest and the right to free speech.

Those football players are simply exercising their right to free speech and peaceful protest provided for under the Constitution.

However.................Trump telling a widow "he knew what he was signing up for" was a crass comment at best. Yes, the military understands that it's a dangerous job, but it's not something you tell a widow when you're trying to console her. He should have said something about how he will be missed, how he was an integral part of his command and how well liked he was by his squadmates.
WHEN has that moron said the appropriate thing???....a nitwit of the first degree

Aaaaaaand GO.

Yeah we've already confirmed the point does not exist. Thanks for re-reconfirming but we know that now.

Here's a free tip --- when you're wallowing in a completely emotional stance ("spoiled" -- "spitting on" ---- "insulting"----) , it's always best to know that it has a rational basis. That's what I asked for here, knowing I wouldn't get an answer because it doesn't exist.

Yeah we've already confirmed the point does not exist. Thanks for re-reconfirming but we know that now.

Here's a free tip --- when you're wallowing in a completely emotional stance ("spoiled" -- "spitting on" ---- "insulting"----) , it's always best to know that it has a rational basis. That's what I asked for here, knowing I wouldn't get an answer because it doesn't exist.
Kneeling for the anthem pisses off the military and all patriots in our nation. You people know this. Kaperdick lost his job over it. Instead of finding a better method to protest, you lefties decided to go even harder once you knew it pissed people off. You're intentionally trolling and now people are are boycotting the NFL because of your offensive behavior.

You reap what you sew.

You must love police brutality. Because that is what our NFL players are protesting.....not the flag, not our country, not our military. Those who want to support or cover up police brutality are the ones passing along your false narrative.

Aaaaaaand GO.

Another one who must support police brutality. The sad thing is....police brutality affects all kinds of Americans....including members of our military......just check some of the videos on Youtube sometime.......the invention of the video camera attachment to our smart phones has really enlightened us to how prevalent this problem is.

Lyin Frederica Wilson is a perfect representation of what the Left is all about now. They will lie and scheme and sink to any low to win. Despicable.

You must love police brutality. Because that is what our NFL players are protesting.....not the flag, not our country, not our military. Those who want to support or cover up police brutality are the ones passing along your false narrative.
Yes they are. Kapernick said so himself. Liar!

Forum List

Back